The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: How ya Bankin' or Gettin' Cash  (Read 5881 times)

unstructuredreality

How ya Bankin' or Gettin' Cash
« on: April 18, 2004, 01:51:42 am »

"Riggs is an object lesson for all financial institutions—pawn shops, even you’re not exempt—that are not diligent in spying on questionable customers and reporting them to the Feds"

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?...inion&OID=49160

No need to show other sources here.  The idea is clear.  Do anything out of line of the Control Grid, and you're filed.  Even if you are found innocent in a "court of law" you're funds will be frozen and your recourse will be lost.  Boo hoo. Who's gonna care for a terrorist?

Good Day

old marine

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 02:01:47 am »

the patirot act already haunting us.
Is the water boiling yet???

unstructuredreality

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 02:15:26 am »

Indeed the water is boiling, has been since FinCen set up ops in Detroit in 97.  Thank the mid 90's for their shinanigans.  "know your cusomer" rules have only been strengthened and reinforced with the patriot act.  Most of these regs we complain about stem from America's War on Drugs.  Look out soon for the unification of the War on Terror and the War on Drugs, both will be handled the same and the innocent will suffer more than the controllers who allow it to go on.  Water is boiling, where will it overflow?

Good Day

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 02:20:50 am »

Er uh.......why shouldn't the war on drugs unify with the war on terror?
After all, you ask any good news watching amerikan, and they'll tell you that drugs are used to finance gover....er uh....I mean terrorism
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

unstructuredreality

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 02:22:49 am »

heh heh, gotta be true if they tell it to you! :)

suijurisfreeman

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2004, 06:54:50 am »

>Bankin'? < I closed all bank accounts and ceased doing any business with them back in 1994.  When I explained to the clerk that I wished to closed my accounts she called the bank vice-president over.  After I explained the fraud of fractional reserve banking to the v.p., she told me, "you know, too much information could be dangerous."  
>Gettin' cash?<    Everything that I've done since 1994 to trade my time of life for a medium of exchange has been on a cash basis - period.  Since I haven't had any form of "valid ID" since May of 1993 I haven't dealt in checks either, besides I sure as hell wouldn't give a fingerprint just so I could cash a check.

Sexual penetration upon banks and all their minion!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 10:17:02 am by suijurisfreeman »

drygulch

Re: How ya Bankin' or Gettin' Cash
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 01:41:38 pm »

I have struggled with my bank for the last several years. I really don't have any other options except check cashing institutions. (they are no different nowadays.) The bank I do business with has threatened me many times over the last year with reporting me for "structuring." Every time I am threatened, I always ask questions like, Is this my money or someone else's ? Why are you threatening to have me thrown in jail or assaulted for simply trying to deposit or withdraw money from my account ? Every time we get to that point, they always refuse to answer my questions, and usually make some crack about, it's the law, or it's just paper work. I have also noticed recently that if you want to open up a new account, you must show two forms of ID. The reason given for this, is to help combat terrorism. I hate the bank, espically the bank I am forced to use. If there is another way, I sure would like to know. I guess I don't have to use the bank, but then again, I guess I could not have a drivers license and ride a horse 40 miles to town everyday. I have had enough of it all !

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 02:38:08 pm »

I certainly sympathize, drygulch. I receive a pension, and it must be deposited to a bank or other financial organization. There is no other option now. We have a fairly good bank here in town, but it is bound by all of the usual fed and state "laws" to make real privacy almost impossible. I'm glad I established the account ten years ago, and would not want to have to deal with another bank. Since my pension is my only income, I've never had a problem.... so far.

I calculate the amount I will need to pay bills that cannot be paid in person, and leave just that and a tiny cushion on deposit. I take the rest in cash and use that for most transactions. I have to write two checks a year, to pay a bill where they don't have any way to accept either cash or an electronic transfer.  Therefore, the rest of the month there is very little in the account. I don't know any other way to do this either. sigh
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 03:43:44 pm »

Yep. The bankers run the world. You can't get elected, or stay in office, if the bankers don't approve. If you actually threaten their cabal, they eliminate you, by either destroying your reputation or ending your life. And they make interest on money they don't even have. Wonderful racket, if you have the stomach for that kind of evil.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

DiabloLoco

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 04:09:50 pm »

I calculate the amount I will need to pay bills that cannot be paid in person, and leave just that and a tiny cushion on deposit. I take the rest in cash and use that for most transactions. I have to write two checks a year, to pay a bill where they don't have any way to accept either cash or an electronic transfer.  Therefore, the rest of the month there is very little in the account.
:thumbsup: :wav: :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike. I do the same.

knobster

• Come and take!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 07:11:11 am »

I calculate the amount I will need to pay bills that cannot be paid in person, and leave just that and a tiny cushion on deposit. I take the rest in cash and use that for most transactions. I have to write two checks a year, to pay a bill where they don't have any way to accept either cash or an electronic transfer.  Therefore, the rest of the month there is very little in the account.

I've never had a problem with too much in the account...

It is a little weird if I stop and think about it.  My employer only offers direct deposit of our paychecks, most of our bills are paid via the debit card or check which my SHW takes care of.  I can honestly say I don't know how much money I make a year.  Nor how much the electric bill is!  We have become so removed from cash and into digits and bits that one flip of the EMP and poof!  All gone.  Thankfully I have plenty of silver, food, water and ammo stocked.
You will not rise to the occasion; you will default to your level of training.
In God we trust, everyone else bring data.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 07:50:49 am »

Thankfully I have plenty of silver, food, water and ammo stocked.

:) Plenty? Now there's an ambiguous term. I'm glad if you do... but I think nobody knows now just what will be needed, or for how long. I suspect we'll have to adapt to whatever comes, and make do with whatever we have or can find. And I hope at least some of us survive.

RVM45

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2015, 01:37:45 pm »

I once read a Survival expert say that there was no point in accumulating 500 000 rounds of Ammunition.

Well now it is trueone must prioritize.

However, assume that one was well prepared in other areas and somehow he'd accumulated 500 000 rounds of ammunition.

Let us further assume that for some strange reason that he couldn't trade or even give any of the ammo away.

Yeah well, he and his family could afford to shoot 1000 rounds or more per month and stay on top their shooting skills if nothing else.

500 000 rounds useless?!?

I don't think so.

..RVM45
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 06:34:14 pm by RVM45 »
There are only Two Types of People in the World:

A.} Folks who are after my Guns;

And;

B.} Folks who Are Not after my Guns.

Nothing Else Matters.

DiabloLoco

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 03:16:27 pm »

I've never had a problem with too much in the account...

It is a little weird if I stop and think about it.  My employer only offers direct deposit of our paychecks, most of our bills are paid via the debit card or check which my SHW takes care of.  I can honestly say I don't know how much money I make a year.  Nor how much the electric bill is!  We have become so removed from cash and into digits and bits that one flip of the EMP and poof!  All gone.  Thankfully I have plenty of silver, food, water and ammo stocked.
I'm not sure if you have already done so or not, but you should have at least 1 month of expenses worth in cash stored at home. You know....just in case. It will be quite a while after a financial collapse that you will be able to barter with silver. Most people will cling onto their faith (brainwashing) in FRN's for quite some time.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 04:24:10 pm »

I'm not sure if you have already done so or not, but you should have at least 1 month of expenses worth in cash stored at home. You know....just in case. It will be quite a while after a financial collapse that you will be able to barter with silver. Most people will cling onto their faith (brainwashing) in FRN's for quite some time.

Indeed... :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up