The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos from Arizona  (Read 2249 times)

Dave Polaschek

• Dave's Picks
Photos from Arizona
« on: March 13, 2007, 07:56:31 am »

I'm starting to post my photos from the Southern AZ meetup on flickr. They begin with this one. But I find myself wondering if we might want to make a "The Claire Files" group over there so it would be easier to find photos posted by folks from around here (the public ones, with no faces or other identifying marks) who don't mind being publicly known as "one of those people." It's possible to make such a group either invitation-only, which would make it invisible to those not in the group (or running flickr). Anyone else interested in such a thing?

Anyway. The photos will continue over time, and I'll avoid showing faces (though you might see the back of Li'l p's hat a few times).
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 08:01:28 am by Dave Polaschek »

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
Re: Photos from Arizona
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 10:26:59 pm »

Gorgeous, awesome collection of pictures.  Thank you for sharing.  I am impressed with what you captured - apparently a long-lense was part of your toolkit.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Dave Polaschek

• Dave's Picks
Re: Photos from Arizona
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 06:48:42 am »

Gorgeous, awesome collection of pictures.  Thank you for sharing.  I am impressed with what you captured - apparently a long-lense was part of your toolkit.

Thanks. The long lens wasn't all that long (300 mm equivalent). Most of the critters were at the Desert Museum, where the desert is nicely categorized and organized for your viewing pleasure.

If you're in a hurry, you can look at the set rather than going through them one at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up