The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Claire's Blog  (Read 4212 times)

debra

Claire's Blog
« on: August 26, 2003, 09:12:29 am »

Looks like Claire's too popular for her own good. Her site has exceeded bandwidth for the month, so it won't be back online until September 1. We're looking at other hosting packages, but since this happens infrequently, it's probably not worth the money.

Just FYI!

Augustwest

Claire's Blog
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 02:44:50 pm »

Heh. Maybe 'merica's wakin' up  :D  
\"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.\"  - Capt. Reynolds

Dana

Claire's Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2003, 03:17:58 pm »

I'll take this as a good opportunity to plug my ISP...you might want to check out JTAN.

I'm not sure how the pricing compares, but the service is tops, and their policies are generally pretty cool (e.g. anonymous signup and payment, etc.).

I have no affiliation other than as a satisfied customer.

Dana

debra

Claire's Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2003, 10:29:05 pm »

I'll take this as a good opportunity to plug my ISP...you might want to check out JTAN.

I'm not sure how the pricing compares, but the service is tops, and their policies are generally pretty cool (e.g. anonymous signup and payment, etc.).

I have no affiliation other than as a satisfied customer.

Dana
Good to know - thanks Dana. While ClaireWolfe.Com is on a new host, The Claire Files is still sitting on the old NZWebit host. If I start to have problems with them, I'll check out JTAN as a replacement. Thanks for the headsup!

D.

debra

Claire's Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2003, 11:00:23 am »

Apparently Claire's new host is giving her problems as well, so it looks like we'll have to investigate other options. I'll check out JTAN for sure, but does anyone else have a good, solid, reliable host with superior customer service?  Let us know - thanks!

Ted Nielsen

Claire's Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2003, 05:37:48 pm »

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:30:55 am by Ted Nielsen »
Pages: [1]   Go Up