The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down

Author Topic: PAYING FOR WEB HOSTING  (Read 98079 times)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: PAYING FOR WEB HOSTING
« Reply #240 on: July 30, 2017, 06:01:00 am »

Mama fed the kitty a little bit, so we're good for another few months. Don't worry about us, Elias. Just get yourself back on the track. :)
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #241 on: July 30, 2017, 06:36:52 am »

Mama fed the kitty a little bit, so we're good for another few months. Don't worry about us, Elias. Just get yourself back on the track. :)

Yeah, well, Blessings on You! Thanks ML.
But for the record, I can't get *back* on track, as I doubt seriously if I've ever been *on* the track in the first place, lol!
I'll make it, but I'm grateful to you and all who keep this place going while I'm being crazy.  You never know -- I could end up being on the Caravan To Midnight show...
Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #242 on: July 30, 2017, 09:32:37 am »

But for the record, I can't get *back* on track, as I doubt seriously if I've ever been *on* the track in the first place, lol!

Come to think of it... I suspect you are right. The "track" is highly over rated.  :wub:  Get back to making a good living at the very least. How's that?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2017, 05:28:27 am »

I renewed thementalmilitia.com domain, using funds that were already in the NearlyFreeSpeech.net account. It now expires on 9 September 2018.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2017, 05:33:05 am »

MamaLiberty sent me $50, which I deposited in our PayPal account. Our balance is now $94.27.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #245 on: October 03, 2017, 08:31:39 am »

I paid $25 to Digital Ocean for 2.5 months more hosting. Our Paypal balance is now $69.27.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #246 on: December 15, 2017, 12:10:09 am »

I paid $25 to Digital Ocean for 2.5 months more hosting. Our Paypal balance is now $45.27.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #247 on: December 18, 2017, 07:29:47 am »

I paid $25 to Digital Ocean for 2.5 months more hosting. Our Paypal balance is now $45.27.

Thank you Bill.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #248 on: December 18, 2017, 11:11:50 am »

Time to pass the hat!

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #249 on: February 27, 2018, 07:26:38 am »

I paid $25 to Digital Ocean for 2.5 months more hosting. Our Paypal balance is now $19.27. I wrote the balance wrong last time. It was $44.27, $25 less than $69.27.

In early May, I'll be able to pay $10 for one more month, but then the account will be dry.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #250 on: February 28, 2018, 06:05:35 pm »

We received an anonymous $50 donation, minus $1.75 in PayPal fees. That brings our balance to $67.52.

Barrett K

« Reply #251 on: February 28, 2018, 09:40:12 pm »

How do I donate?

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2018, 05:03:21 am »

How do I donate?

PayPal to thementalmilitia@gmail.com or PM me for a snail mail address for cash or check.

If you don't have a PayPal account, but would like to pay with a credit card, I can ask PayPal to email you an invoice, which you can pay with that credit card (just learned that yesterday).

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #253 on: March 03, 2018, 03:22:46 pm »

We received an anonymous $25 donation. That brings our balance to $92.52.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2018, 04:05:31 am »

I paid $10 to Nearly Free Speech, to keep our account there open, which we use for thementalmiltia.com domain registration, next due for renewal in September. Our PayPal balance is now $82.52.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up