The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: PAYING FOR WEB HOSTING  (Read 54777 times)

kirgi07

• Acting as a Curmudgeon unless otherwise specified.
Re: PAYING FOR WEB HOSTING
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2016, 11:51:22 am »

Thank you Bill. Ought 7.
If you look like food you will be EATEN.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #226 on: October 09, 2016, 07:26:11 am »

I paid Digital Ocean $25.00 for two and a half months of hosting (a half month debit plus two months in advance). Our PayPal balance is now $74.27 (I wrote the wrong balance last time. It was $99.27 before this payment).
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2016, 09:19:34 am »

I paid NearlyFreeSpeech.net $10 for about 5 months of service. They're our domain registrar, and cost about $2/month. Our Paypal balance is now $64.27.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2016, 10:42:19 am »

Looks as if we might be ready to pass the hat. :)
I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law. I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2016, 09:44:07 am »

I paid Digital Ocean, our web hosting provider, $25 for two and a half months of hosting. Our Paypal balance is now $39.27.

Tahn L.

• Neither Predator Nor Prey
« Reply #230 on: January 29, 2017, 11:24:54 am »

I paid Digital Ocean, our web hosting provider, $25 for two and a half months of hosting. Our Paypal balance is now $39.27.

Bill, is it time for some donations? I could send a pittance ($20.) the second week in Feb. If so please send me a PM with a snail address. THANK YOU for all you do. Bill!
"We are all travelers in this world.
 From the sweetgrass, to the packing house.
 Birth till death,
 We travel, between, the Eternities". Prent Ritter's meme.

All human beings have two dogs within them. A good dog and an evil dog. The evil dog is always attacking and fighting the good dog. Which one wins?
The one you feed!
  Native American Story

Government is a meme, woven within a supporting memeplex.

Who ever frames the argument, kicks ass.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #231 on: January 29, 2017, 05:07:32 pm »

Bill, is it time for some donations? I could send a pittance ($20.) the second week in Feb. If so please send me a PM with a snail address. THANK YOU for all you do. Bill!

Actually, we're now in pretty good shape. Elias donated for hosting. I put $25 in our Digital Ocean account and $55 in our Paypal account.

Digital Ocean balance: $33.20, about 3 months worth.
Paypal balance: $94.27

We may be adding another $10/month to the account, to host Elias' new Jewelry web site, so the money may start going faster, meaning that balance will last for only 4 months, but I'm pretty sure Elias will continue paying.

Not that I want to discourage donations, so I'll PM you that snail mail address.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #232 on: January 29, 2017, 06:09:05 pm »

Thank you Bill.
And, yes, I will be continuing to send money to keep the forums funded.
I will say, however, that members here who have contributed do take some of the load off my back, and each of you is dearly appreciated.
As I quit my job this past November 03, 2016, at Oath Keepers, I'm without an income. But I am working on three projects, any one of which could help spring me to better situations. The jewelry project is the surest bet, but I've got to raise a few thousand dollars to get my shop fully equipped and set up. That is gong to take several months, as it appears to me at this time.
I have begun to make TMMers at the national website aware of my jewelry background, which I've not worked in since I started with Oath Keepers seven years ago. There is an explanation of how I got into jewelry design work while being a gold caster for the Dental industry, and some photographs of pieces I've made in the past.
Y'all are welcome to enjoy.
Jewelry: Before The Revolution --  https://thementalmilitia.net/2016/12/23/jewelry-before-the-revolution/
There are three inactive links in the middle of that article, and one which is completed. I'll get the other three up this week.
When I launch my new jewelry business it will be under the name "Silver Seeds of Lbierty". Bill has obtained the domain name for that. There is much to be done, and I'm old and slow, but I get something done each passing day, and things are building nicely. 2017 will be a good year for this old hippy/artist/revolutionary. ;)

Also please note -- anyone who donates to the "ernie movie project" is also helping cover all other TMM projects. The donate button is under the trailer here --  https://thementalmilitia.net/ernie/

Those of you who pay dues to the national site are also helping all other TMM projects. I am devoted to taking TMM to the top this year, and it's going to happen. I am not in a hurry with that, but I see it building sorta "behind the scenes". Claire Wolfe, for example, just sent TMM's recent newsletter to her list, and that is generating good interest.

Also in the works is Lionsgate. This past week I summed up over a month's worth of writing about the proposed television series and sent it to them in Los Angeles. It will take them several weeks or longer to absorb all I sent them, and I don't mind saying that I worked my ass off trying to figure out how to present my perspective on a story-line for the series. But I finally got that done and now the ball is in their court. They still have several months on their contract with me and ernie, and both ernie and self will gladly extend that contract if necessary while Lionsgate Studios is trying to sell the idea to a TV network. Y'all keep your fingers crossed for us, okay? If Lionsgate chances to actually land an agreement with any network, TMM will never again have to worry about how the bills will be paid. Some months ago I thought that our odds were about thirty / seventy, but now I feel that our odds are greatly improved that we will actually get an "unscripted docu-series" through Lionsgate. If Lionsgate does land a network to carry it, Lionsgate will fund and produce the entire series. At present time, Lionsgate still wants to move forward with doing this, so we shall see how things go. Believe me, y'all will hear it loudly and clearly if it happens, lol.

One other thing -- those of you who have sent me money in the past three months while I have not had a job are each very deeply appreciated. Thank you each and all!

Bill, I want to publicly thank you for carrying the load here and at my other sites. You are appreciated.

Happy New Year!
Salute!
Elias
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 06:11:33 pm by Elias Alias »
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up