The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cop Tasers an 11-year-old boy At School  (Read 2270 times)

Kregener

Cop Tasers an 11-year-old boy At School
« on: September 19, 2007, 11:57:53 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnV7e2eNbc

What kind of pantywaist cop could not physically take on an 11-year-old?
"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge.

Don't push me, and I won't push you."

NuclearDruid

Re: Cop Tasers an 11-year-old boy At School
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 09:30:20 am »

The same kind that can't handle a great grandmother who doesn't water her lawn properly.

State clears Utah officer who scrapped with 70-year-old woman

Investigators have vindicated an Orem police officer after he arrested a 70-year-old woman who was injured during a confrontation with him over her failure to water her lawn, according to a state review released Monday.

Her arrest and injuries attracted national media attention and led to a public apology by the city.

But investigators said Flygare's tactics "were necessary to gain physical control of Ms. Perry and to prevent escalation of the incident."

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover
Pages: [1]   Go Up