The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The prospects for the future  (Read 13917 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
The prospects for the future
« on: June 06, 2008, 12:45:40 am »

I guess it is nice to be noticed....  Tamara still doesn't quite get it.  :icon_pirat:

Basil

http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/2008/06/tools-in-shed.html

Tools in the shed.
I'm going to go out on a limb with a prediction:

IF we get eight years of a Democrat in the White House AND the Dems retain control of congress for the next four to six years THEN we will see at least one of the fringier gun/freedom groups get investigated for terrorism, membership and donor rolls seized, assets frozen, members put on the no-fly list, the whole Patriot (ha!) Act shebang.

It'll be KABA or the Michigan Militia or everyone who's ever posted at the Claire Files, or the records of everyone who has chipped in to help Oleg buy a lens to take those seditious pictures, maybe even as big a target as the JPFO. ...........<snip>....

FreeTraveler

• The Tireless Agorist - @AgoristDon
    • The Tireless Agorist
Re: The prospects for the future
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 07:07:18 am »

Which begs the question...

I sure don't see eight years left on the calendar, and I doubt her scenario too...

so what's everyone's prediction of when and how? For extra credit; will it be a bang or a whimper?
The 'social contract' is to the politician what 'original sin' is to the priest.

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

cowardly lion

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 10:05:23 am »

I've made this prediction before, I don't mind making it again.

As soon as the Olympics are over (two months or so) China will move on Taiwan and dare us to step in.  We'll cave.

When the world sees that, every tin-horn dictator will begin crushing their opponents unopposed.

China and India will begin buying up oil and other commodities until no one in the uS can afford them.  The uS will turn into a third world country within six months, and if you can't raise your own food in your own community you'll be toast.

The uS government, Dems or Pubs, will beging thrashing about like a dinosaur with a head wound trying to stay alive, doing more damage in its pretence to relevance than in its entire history.

Sorry to sound so despairing.
Sic semper tyrannis, baby!    - Joel Simon

As much as we may not want to consider it, we must have a mindset that enables us to do instant and devastating violence in defense of self and/or loved ones.   -Dave Champion

It's not unusual to run into folks in the internet that are dense enough to have event horizons.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November . . . .

Don't mistake my silence for weakness - no one plans a murder out loud.

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 10:44:59 am »

Of course I don't have a crystal ball, but one scenario I've feared would involve a false flag attack (like 9/11), so it would catch Tamara by surprise.  This time Bush is liable to impose martial law and cancel the fall elections.  This could be coupled with an economic collapse.  So it would be a bang, but its hard to say how it would play out.  Lots of people are on to them.

Basil

lunchbox

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 11:25:34 am »

I will say a prayer you are all wrong.  :ph34r:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.
-George Orwell

OLD TIRED RN

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 05:23:16 pm »

I've thought about these things a lot. Some of them require a lot of work by the cabal of financiers to pull off.  Of course it's a fact that we owe China so much money on our worthless paper they could practically "repossess" the country.  Hard to say just which of the scenarios may come to be.  In my case, every day that this country remains I'm shocked.

RN
When freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails, and they who cry APEASE APEASE are hanged by those who they tried to please.

dogsledder54

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 05:36:37 pm »

I see no difference whether the Donkeys or Packiderms are in the Casa Blanca. The country is well on its way to totalitarian government as it is, and more Gestapo tactics are coming whether from the left or the right. In fact, the left and the right are working together against all of us. I say buy bullets and beans, keep someone on lookout duty, and hope for the best.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 05:38:56 pm by V for Virtual... »

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 06:49:59 pm »

Ehh. things will go from bad to worse then bad soon enough, why worry about it at all?

For me, when Ol' Teddy Bear goes to meet his maker then we will see the Ted Kennedy Common Sense Firearms Ownership Act....
Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

http://tthelastcause.blogspot.com/

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 02:11:14 pm »

I've read the article and left a notice about The Claire Files now being the forums for TMM. I also clicked on Tamara's full profile, where I learned that she has quite a fine list of favorite books.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/07285540310465422476

And I have to agree with Basil that despite her grip on a large barrel of truth in general, she still does not quite get the picture from the perspective of the overview.

So yet again it brings up in my mind a question: How can someone who reads L. Neil Smith and other libertarian writers, and knows about The Claire Files, somehow avoid seeing the reality of political futility? It matters not, at this time in American history, who gets into the White House, because that seat is dictated by hidden powers quaintly known as "international financiers", who seek a one-world government. They want population control (eugenics etc.) and population control (police-state levering of human behavior). The war on freedom's newest name is the War on Terror. It is financed by the Corporate Dynasty, same as were both World Wars and the Cold War, and we empower it with our allegiance and our tax money, as well as with our 'belef'.

You, myself, and our good neighbors are the self-assaulting targets. We use and empower government to shoot ourselves in the foot. False-flag methodology is viewed from within governmental and corporate  infrastructures as an asset to be used for the benefit of the elite who would structure our daily lives, our daily reality. The current state of the union includes a batch of existing Executive Orders and Presidential Decision Directives and National Security Directives which have evolved across a number of Presidential Administrations crossing the aisle in mutual guilt to create the infrastructure of a police state, take down the U.S. Constitution, assimilate America into a North American Union, dispose of the U.S. dollar in favor of an international currency (the Amero), combine our military mission with that of Canada and Mexico, dispose of national borders in the Western Hemisphere, bow to a World Court, a World Trade Organization, a World police force, a World Bank, and a World Economic unit of measure (the Special Drawing Rights of the IMF, which shall transplant all regional currencies). The one-world government shall dissolve and devolve into a network of corporate sectors in which totalitarian fascism eradicates the middle class status of the common human being and renders him either a slave or a dead liberty fighter.

Every major war of the 20th Century was literally choreographed and executed by the powers who dominate the American political process and its generally-held perception which has been presented by a loyal mass media. The biggest money moves the biggest mountains - and the U.S. Constitution is the last mountain which can prohibit the takeover of a one-world government. It is being attacked by design and with deliberate intent. False-flag terrorism, coupled with economic leveraging for political objectives, as laid out by Quigley in Tragedy And Hope and The Anglo-American Establishment, are options for world-government advocates. So is the phenomenon of economic failure - if they tank the U.S. economy the President can call for the most powerful War Powers amendments yet known to man.

A meditation for Tamara:

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson - and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W.W.  The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States - only on a far bigger and broader basis."

That quote was taken from a letter by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt to Colonel Edward Mandel House (who had been Woodrow Wilson's chief adviser and a co-founder of the Council on Foreign Relations CFR), on November 21, 1933. Found in: F. D. R.: His Personal Letters, New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1950; page 373.

If the financial elements in the larger centers own the government, our endeavors to interpret reality in today's political climate must include as primary that fact. Those "elements" have family names, such as Rothschild and Rockefeller. All of us, including Tamara, may see more clearly after we admit that the Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, and the CFR run the Bank for International Settlements, the World Bank/IMF, and every country's central bank including the Federal Reserve System, Inc. here in America. That is the power. That determines who (or what) sits in the White House. The only political force which would stand against the New World Order is the Ron Paul campaign and its interfaced grass-roots Revolution.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

dogsledder54

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 06:11:12 pm »

The war on freedom's newest name is the War on Terror. It is financed by the Corporate Dynasty, same as were both World Wars and the Cold War, and we empower it with our allegiance and our tax money, as well as with our 'belef'.

What you say is true enough. But let me say that there is another war against terrorism, much smaller than the one you cite. It is the attempt to stop radical fundamentalists from wiping out the west (primarily the U.S. and Israel, but also including Europe). This "war" is legitimate, and is limited to the actual protection of people, as opposed to the all-encompassing power-grabbing attempt to implement a globalist totalitarian one-world government to reign over its subjects, which goes by the name of a "War on Terror". Those who would kill us and those who would enslave us in the name of 'saving our lives' must both be fought with all the strength, resolve, and weapons we have or can acquire. Both enemies are ruthless, relentless, and counting on an unsuspecting and unprepared opponent to conquer easily.

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 06:49:37 pm »

It is the attempt to stop radical fundamentalists from wiping out the west (primarily the U.S. and Israel, but also including Europe). This "war" is legitimate,

Are you sure it's legitimate?
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

jamie

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 08:21:50 pm »

The entire Islamic world combined, if that were possible, which it isn't, couldn't enslave anyone in the west.

They have no military power and no real economic power.   Oil is important but that is all they have.

The west has given them power by  stupid wars started by stupid people. Fighting against a tactic is mostly a police matter. Even better would be analyzing exactly what the causes are and addressing them in an intelligent way. As opposed to hysteria and the standard big government largest military budget by far in the world,  stupid school yard response.

They aren't a threat. They live in mud huts and use  half their collective brain power.

The threat is from the politicians and their enablers and sycophants. They need crisis, war, disaster to grab power and wealth.  Politicians need war to "secure their place in history."     

But then if Elias is right it doesn't really matter.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:37:19 pm by jamie »

dogsledder54

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 08:29:00 pm »

The radical Islamists don't want to conquer us, they want to kill us. The threat from those who want to kill us is no less a threat than the threat from those who want to enslave us. We will be fighting on BOTH FRONTS. Unless we surrender on one front or the other. It's up to YOU.

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 10:00:44 pm »

The radical Islamists don't want to conquer us, they want to kill us. The threat from those who want to kill us is no less a threat than the threat from those who want to enslave us. We will be fighting on BOTH FRONTS. Unless we surrender on one front or the other. It's up to YOU.

Okay. You win.  I vote we surrender the concept of world domination.  Free trade with all. Aggression towards none. 

Of course those lying sack-of-shinola Arabs really don't mean what they said, suggesting if our government quit its destructive presence on their soil, their aggression would quit.  Honest Gee Wiz told us they were lying. 

But I still think we ought to try it.  The US government hasn't stopped throwing pepper in their faces for a century.  Is it not possible a decade or so of peaceful coexistence might reduce the Ugly American image?
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Rob24

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 10:27:25 pm »

damn it.. i have it when I write a response and accidentally delete the whole thing.  :angry:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up