The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why people hate cops  (Read 2934 times)

cowardly lion

Why people hate cops
« on: July 15, 2008, 07:34:22 am »

Sic semper tyrannis, baby!    - Joel Simon

As much as we may not want to consider it, we must have a mindset that enables us to do instant and devastating violence in defense of self and/or loved ones.   -Dave Champion

It's not unusual to run into folks in the internet that are dense enough to have event horizons.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November . . . .

Don't mistake my silence for weakness - no one plans a murder out loud.

Scarmiglione'

Re: Why people hate cops
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 07:54:17 am »

Agreed, very long, but the payoff at the end is worth it.

Thank you.
We've built a world safe for fools, and are overrun by them.

Bedwere

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 10:12:58 am »

Reading that made me sick to my stomach.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 11:59:44 am »

To add yet another dimension to the problem....

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20040112.htm

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 12:24:17 pm »

Yeah......it does seem, in so many different ways. that they're trying to pick a fight......
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 01:02:22 pm »

Thanks cl

It sure does look like a cult when you place the definitions beside each other doesn't it ?

Zoot ....
That fight they are picking is to reassure themselves that they and their jobs are "validated/justified".
A violent scene ensues and the Cops "win" and then ....
"See ? I HAD TO arrest that jerk he has anger issues and he couldn't control himself ..." Freudian inversion much ?

Are there good people serving as cops ? I guess so , I would like to think so, the problem is .... they are not "Allowed" to [or won't] police their own ranks to get the power mad Napoleons off the force and out of "power". Either that or they just won't "rock the boat".
It doesn't seem to be of any "real" importance to them so the brutes get the turned head and the blind eye treatment and then we all suffer because that response becomes the "norm".
The Blue Wall of Silence has become a willing participant  in the abuse of The People of the city, county, state, et cetera.

And active duty Law Enforcement Officers don't seem to "understand" where the indignation and anger are coming from ....
ignorance or blind eye ?

"Try to see it from our perspective."    RI-I-IGHT.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

RagnarDanneskjold

• Four-Leaf Order of PSM
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 01:14:13 pm »

Are there good people serving as cops ? I guess so , I would like to think so, the problem is .... they are not "Allowed" to [or won't] police their own ranks to get the power mad Napoleons off the force and out of "power". Either that or they just won't "rock the boat".

Like I said in that "other thread." The claim is often made that the few bad eggs create the bad impression that is unfair to the good eggs. Then, to me, the solution to that is simple if the numbers are correct. The many have to get rid of the few. If they are not taking steps to see that the few are removed, they cannot make the claim that those few are ruining it for them. If they "protect" them simply because they come from the same ranks,...
The Mayor is the Problem
The flagpole is the answer
We hung the first one
We can hang another one

The Firesign Theatre - from the album Boom Dot Bust

Dear Government
You are a ass shit.

A note from my younger son when he was 3.

When rights are outlawed, only outlaws will have rights. - Me

Round up everybody who can ride a horse or pull a trigger. Let's break out some Winchesters.  - John Wayne (Chisum)

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 01:26:26 pm »

Well if you wear the colors you're part of the gang......and the actions of the gang are a reflection on you.......
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up