The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Madonna Loves McCarthyism....  (Read 973 times)

Secret Six

• BANNED
  • S6
  • Clinging to his guns and religion in Bucks County
Madonna Loves McCarthyism....
« on: July 18, 2008, 11:58:11 am »

Just another example of the "Do as I say Not As I Do" mentality of the Hollyweird Crew...

How Liz Rosenberg is Killing Christopher Ciconne’s Press Tour to Save Madonna
Dare to cross pop royalty

As Christopher Ciccone’s publicity tour hits full stride this week — the book drops today — you’ve got the two-part Good Morning America interview, where he spends some time defending his sister’s extramarital reputation, to concern yourself with. But there are two places where you might not hear about his scandalous accusations about husband Guy Ritchie’s homophobia and his sister’s obsession with Kabbalah.

We’re hearing reports that neither Entertainment Tonight nor The Insider, both produced by CBS Television Studios, will be airing specials about Ciconne.

How come? Because Madonna’s rep had them killed.

Last week, you might’ve even seen a promo pumping a sit-down with Ciccone.

Madonna’s publicist Liz Rosenberg also saw the promo spot — and was furious, we’re told by well-placed gossip industry informants. A few phone calls to producers of those shows later, and she had the stories killed.

Indeed, on ETOnline.com, there’s not a single post about Christopher Ciccone. (As recently as yesterday, The Insider was reporting news from Ciccone’s book, however.)

So for now, the only place willing to cross Madonna, and risk losing access to her forever, is ABC’s GMA.

(We understand the Today show, which had no problem reporting on Ciccone’s allegations, also clamored for the first exclusive sit-down. But as these things go, one outlet is always willing to pay more than the other.)

LINK

S6: This coming from a woman who goes around jogging in a T-Shirt that says "Censorship is UnAmerican" :huh:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:01:15 pm by Secret Six »
Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.  - Theodore Roosevelt

Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House? - Will Rogers

Kregener

Re: Madonna Loves McCarthyism....
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 12:04:14 pm »

How is Madonna, or anything associated with Madonna, news again?
"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge.

Don't push me, and I won't push you."

Scarmiglione'

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 12:05:57 pm »

I'm totally lost on this article.  I don't know hardly any of the names, or what their relevance is.  Sounds like just typical hollywood in fighting.
We've built a world safe for fools, and are overrun by them.

Secret Six

• BANNED
  • S6
  • Clinging to his guns and religion in Bucks County
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 12:21:49 pm »

I'm totally lost on this article.  I don't know hardly any of the names, or what their relevance is.  Sounds like just typical hollywood in fighting.

No it's just another reason why the gibbering fools in the MSM say one thing and do another...

-They decry "Racism" yet live in all White Areas and send their kids to private school to avoid "bad influences"

- They rail on how bad McCarthyism was and that people were blacklisted yet do everything to see actors are not employed if they have different viewpoints

- They whine about Global Warming and Non Green behavior yet go about in huge SUV's and flit off in Private Jets to get some Pizza at some distant land

- They scream about how Bush is destroying the Unions but will hire some Illegal Aliens for $6.00 to renovate their beach house

Here's a prime example...

Not In Susan Sarandon's Backyard
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:50:32 pm by Secret Six »
Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.  - Theodore Roosevelt

Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House? - Will Rogers
Pages: [1]   Go Up