The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Gun Manuals  (Read 65571 times)

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Re: Gun Manuals
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 06:24:07 pm »

HollywoodGold
 I have an RG myself.  Mine is the model 66 single action six shot revolver .22lr.
Nothing fancy BUT it does throw lead.

I would like to replace the grips but haven't found anyone who carries them.
What I have is the cheapo plastic grips with a right handed thumb rest.
What I would like to have is cheapo plastic* grip without any thumb rest.
[ * They don't HAVE to be cheapo plastic BUT that is what I can afford  at present.]

Anybody have a link, address or phone for RG parts, accessories and supplies ?

The grips on mine are a beautiful and obviously old hardwood, well kept. No thumb rest at all.

I don't know why you couldn't use the plastic grips as a pattern and carve some nice wooden ones yourself. Couldn't hurt to try! Or maybe there is someone here at TMM with that talent who would trade for something you can do?

Gooch:

If a few bucks can be worked try here:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/product.asp?chrProductSKU=204450&MC=

and here:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/product.asp?chrProductSKU=1141920&MC=

DS

Thanks DS

I "looked" at those [only there aren't any photos] and I don't much like to buy what I haven't even seen a photo of you know ?

'Sides .... I am kinda gettin het up about actually makin my own. [Thanks ML ...]
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 06:39:57 pm »

Well you could always put some thin plastc plates in place of the grips, and then put some bondo over them and grip the pistol......and make a set of perfectly custom fitted grips in a matter of a few minutes.....just make sure you don't have the screws in when you put the bondo on.. :laugh:
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

dal0018

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 10:18:28 am »

I have a shot gun and I am looking for a manual but I can not find it anywhere.
12ga semi auto shot gun
S.p.A Luigi Franchi Brescia
Made in Italy
The only number I can find on it is B05743
I think it is about 40 years old but I don't really know.

Thank you
David

Hollywoodgold

• You can trust them to be them...
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2009, 09:27:57 pm »

I have a shot gun and I am looking for a manual but I can not find it anywhere.
12ga semi auto shot gun
S.p.A Luigi Franchi Brescia
Made in Italy
The only number I can find on it is B05743
I think it is about 40 years old but I don't really know.

Thank you
David

David:

Any of these help?

http://gunmanuals.net/Manuals/franchi_law12.pdf

http://gunmanuals.net/Manuals/franchi_spas12.pdf

BR/DS

"Democracy must be something more than
two wolves and a sheep voting on what to
have for dinner."

Who...me?

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 05:38:40 pm »

hey folks I have this older catalog from The Gun Parts Corp.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

They have parts for all kinds of odd things as well as schematic drawings and parts lists of a whole bunch of guns.
"If you are in a fair fight, Your tactics suck"

"The kind of man who demands that government enforce his ideas is always the kind whose ideas are idiotic." - H. L. Mencken

gaurdduck

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 12:05:09 am »

Anyone know where I can get a Manual to build a Marlin, Glenfield 50, 12 GA shotgun?

Clip Johnson

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 05:14:16 pm »

Very good to see that "Steve's Pages" is back up and running. For the awesome service to us all that he renders, I personally feel it is absolutely warranted for a large number of folks to visit his site and make a generous donation to so as to help keep him up and running. I know I have and will do so again.

Just a thought.

Hollywoodgold

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 06:22:45 pm »

Very good to see that "Steve's Pages" is back up and running. For the awesome service to us all that he renders, I personally feel it is absolutely warranted for a large number of folks to visit his site and make a generous donation to so as to help keep him up and running. I know I have and will do so again.

Just a thought.

Clip:

I saw it was up, but I couldn't find the gun manuals. Here's where I got to:

http://www.stevespages.com/page7c.htm

But I could not find the manuals. Smetimes my Mac browser fails but I don't think so this time.

Can you link me to teh gun manual page(s) or are they not there anymore?

have for dinner."

da gooch

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 06:30:34 pm »

Welcome Clip Johnson,

Yes indeedy ....
I have missed Steve's Pages and am glad to see it back.

For those that are interested here is his Link and do keep in mind that he does this as a service and Your donations provide him the necessities to keep providing that service.

He has LOTS of manuals BUT he requests that you only take what you need so that others can share the bandwidth.

There was an  A$$Hat that came in last year and tried to download the entire page as a "lump" and it shut down his server.  And ticked him off as the jerk hadn't even offered to support him with even so much as a dime.  So he shut down the manuals page for a long period of time. I'm glad its back.

Thank him and support him IF you can.  Also he is looking for any manuals that you have that he doesn't have on his board.

Thanks for the heads up Clip Johnson.

They are back Hwg they are page 7b so just modify your link spelling and    Ta Da

III

Hollywoodgold

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2009, 06:43:05 pm »

Welcome Clip Johnson,

Yes indeedy ....

For those that are interested here is his Link and do keep in mind that he does this as a service and Your donations provide him the necessities to keep providing that service.

He has LOTS of manuals BUT he requests that you only take what you need so that others can share the bandwidth.

There was an  A$$Hat that came in last year and tried to download the entire page as a "lump" and it shut down his server.  And ticked him off as the jerk hadn't even offered to support him with even so much as a dime.  So he shut down the manuals page for a long period of time. I'm glad its back.

Thank him and support him IF you can.  Also he is looking for any manuals that you have that he doesn't have on his board.

They are back Hwg they are page 7b so just modify your link spelling and    Ta Da

Thanks Gooch. I trust you downloaded a M44 manual...
have for dinner."

Clip Johnson

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2009, 07:02:41 pm »

Thanks for the welcome Gooch. I must say there is a lot of great stuff (not to mention great people) here on this site and hopefully I will be able to absorb a few helpful tidbits along the way. I can assure you that I have much to learn and a long way to go to get to the level I should have already been at. But hind sight is 20/20.

And sorry Hollywood that I just saw your inquiry, but I see Gooch was able to answer.

Hollywoodgold

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2009, 07:26:43 pm »

Clip:

He was and no problem, just helping and he did. I used the search function and tried "gun", "Manual", "Mosin", "mauser" and got zip. Leave it to a sabbie to get to the bottom of it.

I used Steve's pages for some time and was sorry to see him shut down/turn off. I am very glad to see him back.
have for dinner."

Clip Johnson

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2009, 07:35:00 pm »

Clip:

He was and no problem, just helping and he did. I used the search function and tried "gun", "Manual", "Mosin", "mauser" and got zip. Leave it to a sabbie to get to the bottom of it.

I used Steve's pages for some time and was sorry to see him shut down/turn off. I am very glad to see him back.

Yeah, I have to agree... What a great site he has there and it certainly would be a horrible service to lose for us "inquiring minds".

da gooch

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2009, 08:13:48 pm »

Welcome Clip Johnson,

Yes indeedy ....

Well I did get the Mosin Nagant Manual BUT I didn't find one for the M44 specifically.  IF you find one  :rolleyes:  ... Steve and I both would love copies.

Thanks for the welcome Gooch. I must say there is a lot of great stuff (not to mention great people) here on this site and hopefully I will be able to absorb a few helpful tidbits along the way. I can assure you that I have much to learn and a long way to go to get to the level I should have already been at. But hind sight is 20/20.

And sorry Hollywood that I just saw your inquiry, but I see Gooch was able to answer.

You're welcome and I do try to be helpful when I can. 
[I must be working off some whew buddy kinda karma from a past life or something ...]

gooch
[with the proboscis giganticus]

III

Hollywoodgold

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2009, 08:27:41 pm »

Welcome Clip Johnson,

Yes indeedy ....

Well I did get the Mosin Nagant Manual BUT I didn't find one for the M44 specifically.  IF you find one  :rolleyes:  ... Steve and I both would love copies.

You're welcome and I do try to be helpful when I can. 
[I must be working off some whew buddy kinda karma from a past life or something ...]

gooch
[with the proboscis giganticus]

Gooch: The Mosin manual I downloaded said it included "Carbines".

Does that cover the M44?

have for dinner."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up