The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Freedom Outlaw's Handbook at JRC  (Read 4761 times)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
The Freedom Outlaw's Handbook at JRC
« on: November 29, 2008, 01:24:01 am »

Wow. I'd like to announce a nice surprise. Some anonymous member has provided JRC with fifteen copies of Claire Wolfe's book, The Freedom Outlaw's Handbook.

They were shipped to me so that I could pass them out to interested members in the Jefferson River Coalition. The anonymous member who sent them simply wanted to spread the consciousness by passing out Claire Wolfe books, and I cannot think of a better way to get the message "out there".

Jefferson River Coalition members who would like a copy of this book should send me a private message here so we can connect. I've already given six copies away, so there are nine remaining. First come, first served, until they're gone.

A special "thank-you" to the member who sent the books. Ya got ol' Elias' salute!

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Claire

• Plain Folks
    • Living Freedom
Re: The Freedom Outlaw's Handbook at JRC
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 06:37:36 am »

:mellow:

And thank you also from me, Anonymous Member.  :wub:

I know that this person went though considerable hassle and expense to make the donation & gained nothing directly by it except the psychic benefits.

General, I hope you and fellow JRC members enjoy the books.

Claire
Just as the flattery of friends often leads us astray, so the insults of enemies often do us good. -- St. Augustine, Confessions, Book IX, Chapter 8

When faith ceases to be a challenge to the standards of polite society, it is no longer, or has not yet become, faith. -- Donald Spoto, Reluctant Saint:  The Life of Francis of Assisi

My life is my message. -- Gandhi

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 03:38:56 am »

:mellow:

And thank you also from me, Anonymous Member.  :wub:

I know that this person went though considerable hassle and expense to make the donation & gained nothing directly by it except the psychic benefits.

General, I hope you and fellow JRC members enjoy the books.

Claire

You know, Claire, it's downright nice when someone has an idea like this person did, and is able to carry through on it and benefit so many people. Montanans make mighty fine freedom fighters, eh?  And of course everyone who reads that book enjoys it and learns excellent strategies for freedom outlawry. Can't thank you enough for writing that one! You got ol' Elias' salute too! :)

Thanks, Claire,
Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 09:24:51 pm »

Just a quick update on the books. All of them have now been assigned new owners, so there are no more free copies available. I'm mailing a couple out to people and have plans for getting a few out to JRC people as I am in town, which is not very often these days.

I'd like to let readers (and you too, Claire) know that I've had several very awesome reactions by those who've already got their copies. Some of the comments have been rather glowing. Willow Creek, Montana, itself is receiving the book very well. I've been more than pleased with some of the reactions given by those who've already completed reading the book. One of the bar-tenders at the Willow Creek Saloon raved about it, said it was the most interesting book she'd read in years, and said she loaned it to someone in her family who also loved it. I'm expecting to get more feedback of this nature as people finish reading the book.

To the anonymous donor of this batch of books, I salute you once again for a wonderful idea. Spreading consciousness, especially here in Montana where so many people are already ready to see this book, is absolutely and definitely some serious liberty work. Willow Creek and Bozeman will both see many good results of your gesture. Thank you again, so very much!

Salute!
Elias

WWalker

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 07:07:29 pm »

Were can this book be purchased?
I renounce the oath I swore to the Constitution of the United States.
I regret any harm that my ignorance may have caused.

"Stop resisting" -- the refrain of rapists, police, and other violent degenerates.
                                                                                              –William N. Grigg

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 08:25:12 pm »

Amazon has a few copies.
Barnes & Noble has it.
Paladin Press publishes it.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

WWalker

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 06:25:33 pm »

Thank You.
I will be picking up a copy.

"Stop resisting" -- the refrain of rapists, police, and other violent degenerates.
                                                                                              –William N. Grigg

WWalker

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 06:57:05 pm »

Good Read!

–William N. Grigg

Claire

• Plain Folks
    • Living Freedom
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 07:14:52 pm »

Good Read!

:mellow: Thank you. And thanks again to Elias and Anonymous Donor for spreading the books and the word.

Claire
Just as the flattery of friends often leads us astray, so the insults of enemies often do us good. -- St. Augustine, Confessions, Book IX, Chapter 8

When faith ceases to be a challenge to the standards of polite society, it is no longer, or has not yet become, faith. -- Donald Spoto, Reluctant Saint:  The Life of Francis of Assisi

My life is my message. -- Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up