The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.R.T. Shooting  (Read 22425 times)

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
Re: B.A.R.T. Shooting
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2010, 05:08:25 pm »

Nothing will change until the cops start dying from "accidents" like this one.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Radio Flyer

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2010, 05:48:32 pm »

How did someone, who already demonstrated themselves to be a flight risk, have a bail at all?

{T I C}
BUT, But He's One of Us ....
{/T I C}

Most of his "brothers" in the thin blue line will believe his story about mistaking his side arm for his Taser.
How do you "forget" where your side arm is ?
I'm having a real hard time with this part....

And you have gun rag pro cop types like Mass A defending from this position - once a cop always a cop, cop first citizen last...

mutti

• Mutti
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2011, 12:17:48 pm »

Former BART officer convicted in fatal shooting to be released Monday

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert J. Perry ruled today that with time-served and good-conduct credits, Mehserle must be released Monday.

News of Mehserle's possible release had already reached Grant's relatives, who told Bay Area media outlets they had been notified by law enforcement officials.

"We knew it was coming one day, but as it approached, there were more sleepless nights," Grant's uncle, Cephus Johnson, told the San Francisco Chronicle.

Grant's relatives and supporters were expected to be in Los Angeles Monday to protest Mehserle's release from the Men's Central Jail.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”  Jefferson

"The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract." Heinlein
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up