The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Reality Sets In HERE  (Read 13664 times)

klhrevolutionist

• Revolution Through Revelation
Reality Sets In HERE
« on: January 15, 2009, 05:31:14 pm »

I follow a lot of survival / prepper blogs. And what amazes me is the resistance of people to join up. I'm not going to get into the benefits and dangers as I'm sure that most can do those equations in their heads. But, what gets me is that you all are just so stubborn in that you act as if you have got supplies your going to be alright. Oh sure you will be able to fend off the regular tom, dick and harry but you all are not taking into account of all of the events that have transpired in our lifetime. As I mentioned in another post just a sec. ago.

They been exercising their skills obtained on the mexicans for some time. Forget the 'operation' names but that is not matter..

What defense have you ? Hopefully not the same as the branch davidians.. we all know how that turned out. Same for others that holed themselves up in their homes. What will it take for us as a people to rise up ? Obviously, if one were to over take the airwaves before the dtv kicks in (10 sec. delay) this might give inspiration that 'yes we can'. I'm not at all sure..

Otherwise, I'll see you guys in the afterlife (pray for me). Can't imagine the horror for those having children. Sitting with loaded weapons while flash grenades come through the windows, then through all available exits gun fire starts & because of the confusion little timmy stands up to take a hit to his little chest. But of course you don't wish to hear this, you will eventually endure this hardship.

What Will It Take ?

Obviously they will not have the troops to do this to all of us. But, that's what nato troops are for and that's what un troops are for, you know peace keepers. We will deal with that when it gets here.. I'm sure randy weaver had the same thoughts, I'm sure all those that we have no clue of thought this before they were stormed.

Why is it that you all are afraid to say it ? What makes it so hard to openly call for revolution ? Are you afraid of going to prison ? Do you think that if you live through their storm you will not somehow wind up there anyways ? The american dream is over, time to wake up. The sooner the better. How bad does it have to get ?

http://www.GreenvilleRoad.info
Heaven is on the way, until then let's get the truth out!

dogsledder54

Re: Reality Sets In HERE
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 05:40:52 pm »

Hey, AndurilDude. If YOU want to call for an insurrection, go ahead, but don't do it HERE. That isn't MY bag, and if you ask the posters here, most would probably say the same. We I believe in the Zero Aggression Policy.

Polearm

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 04:11:15 pm »

What many don't take into account is that those countires listed as most likely to send "peacekeepers" to the US are going to be using their militaries to keep the peace in their own countries.  The rest are dependant on Uncle Sam to get their gear around already.

Remember that it is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.  If the JBT's are kicking in your door and DDing you, maybe you earned it.

Be the grey man. 

Don't rock the boat too much.  It annoys those of us who can't swim.
R.J.
audax et celer

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 04:20:22 pm »

Learn to swim... fast.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 04:29:01 pm »

Learn to swim... fast.

Yup.  There's some excellent swimming guides on these forums, and links to lots more!
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Who...me?

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 05:03:25 pm »

I recommend that anyone who doesn't think things will get to bad and that open revolt is not an option Google Agenda 21.
Watch this video and listen real close to the end then think 1935 and the brown shirts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5xdNIFrZrw

I for one will not lay down and go quietly into the night.

"If you are in a fair fight, Your tactics suck"

"The kind of man who demands that government enforce his ideas is always the kind whose ideas are idiotic." - H. L. Mencken

Polearm

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 03:53:44 pm »

Sry, wasn't quite done with my last post...boss issue.

TPTB, in the event of total social collapse (i.e. LA riots meets Katrina around the entire globe), will have their hands full.  Their limited resources will be busy protecting the "real" important places from the crowds of people looking for something.  These locations will include: Town/City Hall, State Legislature buildings, Police stations, "refugee" camps, feeding stations, grocery stores/warehouses, prisons and the "good" side of town..etc.  Unless you've done something either to or against one of these locations, then I figure, your pretty well on your own.  I'm also not convinced that it all goes bad everywhere on the same day.  I figure there will be a flash point (lets say, just for conversation, Detroit) and then discontent either spreads like a wall in all directions or jumps around like a forest fire in high winds (my favourite).  Based on this, then higher levels of protection forces (State Police then Military) will be deployed into areas affected first before quiet areas (again with the squeaky wheel plan).  Some places (small towns, for example) will not see any apprecable change until a couple days after a major city nearby has an "incident".  Then refugees from City XX will start to arrive with horror stories.

Remember, cops have families too and want to look after them.  They might just start not showing up for work (NOLA?).. making the thin blue line even thinner.

FWIW, I can swim just fine.  I was referring to the "rest" of the people.  Most of whom are not on this forum.  What I meant by the comment was that if you, in whatever corner of what ever location you live in become "that guy" who annoys the hell out of the rest of the people in your little corner, then they will convince the local po-po to come deal with you (or they might just do it themselves). Now, if you and your neighbours are all on the same page...who's gonna tell?
R.J.
audax et celer

Hill_Top_Gunner

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 11:23:35 pm »

Apithy Inslaves the Souls of Men

klhrevolutionist

• Revolution Through Revelation
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 11:02:14 pm »

I know how to swim. I'm normally not the type that goes off the deep end. But, for some reason or another who knows why I posted what I posted. But, it never hurts to re-hash and get people thinking.

Thanks!
http://www.GreenvilleRoad.info
Heaven is on the way, until then let's get the truth out!

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 11:17:01 pm »

They have gone against amateurs and people with family to protect.  The day they go against a truly determined community or even just an individual with "skillz"  is they day a lot of people will die.  It will be a sad day too since the clamor for disarmament of the free populace faction, will then be able to drown out the reasonable discussion of the majority.  Then a lot of timmys will die when "no knock" becomes "shoot and make it plausible later".

There is no nice or clean answer to the issues, just the eventual "humans dieing in the necessary number to survive" which happens every time there is a large number of "vector modifiers" pushing people around.  We have China Development, Energy Availability, Economic Irresponsibility, Conflict of Religion, and Vested Status Quo Interests all pushing and pressuring things right now.  Look at the world before WW2 and the world now.  See any similarities?  I am setting myself to 1. survive the explosion, and 2. Shape the world afterwards as best I can.
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 09:21:49 am »

Rarick,

I'm actually amazed that somebody mentioned vested status quo interests.............and wonder just how much that had to do with this country getting into the mess it's in, and even more...............how much it's keeping it from getting out.....
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

Hillbilly123069

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 03:38:38 am »

The government acknowledges 100 million registered gun owners in this country.Take into account those that feel that its none of the gov. business what kind or how many guns a person owns,as well as the illegal gunowners.I would figure that to be at least 150 million armed citizens in this country.If even half gave up their weapons,we should vastly outnumber the total combined forces of UN member nations.They know this or the powers that be would have ran in and done something already.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 03:00:06 pm by Hillbilly123069 »

Polearm

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 07:53:18 pm »

Remember too that the majority of those UN Forces SUCK when compared to a First World nation (which is where they would be going). 

Like Admiral Yamamoto (sort of) said:

"You could not invade the United States.  There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
R.J.
audax et celer

Hillbilly123069

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 03:02:08 pm »

Like Admiral Yamamoto (sort of) said:

"You could not invade the United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

I like that quote.I've never heard it before.

IndianBellRanch

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 06:16:44 am »

I recommend that anyone who doesn't think things will get to bad and that open revolt is not an option Google Agenda 21.
Watch this video and listen real close to the end then think 1935 and the brown shirts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5xdNIFrZrw

I for one will not lay down and go quietly into the night.

I hate to disagree, but I'll betcha do if you're still in harm's way! They will see to it.

I'd like to suggest a peaceful way out, but it's your peace I'm talking about, because there is no talking to them. They WILL have you lie down very, very quietly one night -- unless . . . .
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up