The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Orders Oath-Keepers Will Not Obey  (Read 40693 times)

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Re: Orders Oath-Keepers Will Not Obey
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 02:05:03 pm »

ok I have no idea if this is the place to sign the "oath" or not or if i have joined the "oath keepers" but that is my intent I am a honorably discharged Vet and agree with everything here and the oath. when i was discharged there was never anything I signed or agreed to that said the oath I took to defend this constitution had or ever would expire.

Welcome Unknown Soldier,

This is the temporary forum for the Oath Keepers and You are welcome to look around. Many like minded folks here-a-bouts.

To "sign-up" at Oath Keepers all you have to do is to write out your testimonial [your statement above is fine actually] and post it at the Oathkeepers blogsite by sending it to oathkeepersok@gmail.com.

Other than that there isn't really any form to sign or anything like that.
We Oath Keepers believe in Honor and honor the words of another Oath Keeper.

If you wanted to chat with any of the other Oath Keepers this is the place until we get our own forum at least.

Thank You for your Service.

gooch
Navy Oath Keeper since '66
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 02:38:14 pm »

Indeed yes, Elias. I consider this to be the core of the oath - vital to understanding it. I've posted this list and the link as a permanent part of The Price of Liberty front page.
I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law. I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

jamie

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 11:40:05 pm »

I don't  believe in internet wolfing. 

I think Smedley Butler was and is right. And Lysander Spooner and a few others.

Even so I took the oath. With my real name.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 12:02:35 am by jamie »

Hillbilly123069

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 01:57:42 am »

Pocket Constitution's can be aquired from the Heritage Foundation.I contacted them last year and they sent my almost a shoebox full free of charge.

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 07:03:04 am »

Pocket Constitution's can be aquired from the Heritage Foundation.I contacted them last year and they sent my almost a shoebox full free of charge.

Great point! I need to get a bunch of those to pass around.
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 07:50:15 am »

Two more sources for pocket Constitutions.

A free download here:

http://pocketconstitution.emthree.org/docs/Pocket%20Constitution%20v1.2.pdf

and a place to order multiple copies:

http://www.nccs.net/us_constitution.html
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

Sky Cop

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 08:45:24 pm »

I have been sensing for some time that our country was a large bowl that would soon boil over.  I believe that time is finally upon us.  I have a belief in God first and foremost!  Then my commitment is to my Family and then this great Country.  No one person, no one position will change any of that.  I am an Oath Taker, and I swear to Keep it till my dying breath.  I will not betray that which is so sacred.  That more men and woman have died for our Freedom than (I believe) any other civilization.  Either way, Semper Fidelis! 

How fitting that my beloved Marine Corps Motto is says it all, "Always Faithful"   

SSgt_USAF_vet

• Student of Christ
  • "Give me liberty, or give me death!"
    • My YouTube
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 10:47:49 pm »

Just watching those videos of the military's use during Katrina angers me to no end. But it does show that our soldiers ARE willing to violate their oaths by following any unlawful order that comes their way. It's shameful. They should be indicted on charges of treason.

It underscores, however, and confirms our mission of educating our service men & women on what their actual duty is.

Long live the republic and may God bless us all!
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins."
- Benjamin Franklin

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 12:27:12 am »

Just watching those videos of the military's use during Katrina angers me to no end. But it does show that our soldiers ARE willing to violate their oaths by following any unlawful order that comes their way. It's shameful. They should be indicted on charges of treason.

It underscores, however, and confirms our mission of educating our service men & women on what their actual duty is.

Long live the republic and may God bless us all!

Just a little extra emphasis on that especially important statement.

I prefer to think that the military personnel in the Katrina aftermath were just as confused and disoriented as the rest of the people and simply didn't Know they were being given totally Unconstitutional orders by their Officers.
The Responsibility for this should Not be "swept under the rug" it should be pursued all the way up the chain of command to the Officer that issued or allowed the issuance of this illegal order.
Then that Officer should be "drummed out" and lose his or her pension. 

Thank You again Staff Sergeant for your Service and for showing up over here as well.

edit to remove an unnecessary comment on my part
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 12:29:47 am by gooch »

III

SSgt_USAF_vet

• Student of Christ
    • My YouTube
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2009, 08:40:32 pm »

Just a little extra emphasis on that especially important statement.

I prefer to think that the military personnel in the Katrina aftermath were just as confused and disoriented as the rest of the people and simply didn't Know they were being given totally Unconstitutional orders by their Officers.
The Responsibility for this should Not be "swept under the rug" it should be pursued all the way up the chain of command to the Officer that issued or allowed the issuance of this illegal order.
Then that Officer should be "drummed out" and lose his or her pension. 

Thank You again Staff Sergeant for your Service and for showing up over here as well.

edit to remove an unnecessary comment on my part

I completely agree; no need to 'edit to remove an unnecessary comment on my part' - you are right on the money.
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins."
- Benjamin Franklin

Jeff Watts

• Constitutional Hardliner
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 08:27:06 pm »

So far, I agree with what I've read. So far, I'm in.
The swine are wearing pants. Time to start making bacon.

richlub

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 10:00:03 pm »

Not sure if this is the right place for this as I have just joined.. If not I apologize.

Just wanted to say that although neither my wife nor myself have served in the Armed Forces, I just wanted to say that we watched the youtube video of the people retaking their oaths, as well as people taking their oaths for the first time... While watching the video my wife and I also took the oath for the first time and we will also honor it till we die.

God Bless all of you!

Scott

SSgt_USAF_vet

• Student of Christ
    • My YouTube
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 11:23:57 pm »

Not sure if this is the right place for this as I have just joined.. If not I apologize.

Just wanted to say that although neither my wife nor myself have served in the Armed Forces, I just wanted to say that we watched the youtube video of the people retaking their oaths, as well as people taking their oaths for the first time... While watching the video my wife and I also took the oath for the first time and we will also honor it till we die.

God Bless all of you!

Scott
We are proud to have you aboard, Scott; you and your wife! It is the duty of every citizen to protect the liberties our Founding Fathers articulated so well in the Constitution. Not all of us here served in the military or law enforcement, though we do constitute the majority, so yes, you are at the right place.

May God bless us all
- Benjamin Franklin

captkit

• I have your 6
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 01:43:06 am »

Terrific  we are infidels  when leave our borders and rightwing extremist when we stay home.
I am extremely proud to be an OATH KEEPER.
They must be using super computers trying to figure out how many of us in our 70', 60' and 50's there are of us.
For as every person that posts they inform aleast ten more.Many won't post as they are sure  someone will profile them.
So many of us have shown we don't give a hoot by posting our names.As we fear nothing now except the destruction of our
Constitution.
Point or your 6 anytime.
Kit US Army
PS. Liking they way all services and folks are coming together. Some of those inter service bar room brawls really hurt.
captkit

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 09:56:55 am »

Terrific  we are infidels  when leave our borders and rightwing extremist when we stay home.
I am extremely proud to be an OATH KEEPER.
They must be using super computers trying to figure out how many of us in our 70', 60' and 50's there are of us.
For as every person that posts they inform aleast ten more.Many won't post as they are sure  someone will profile them.
So many of us have shown we don't give a hoot by posting our names.As we fear nothing now except the destruction of our
Constitution.
Point or your 6 anytime.
Kit US Army
PS. Liking they way all services and folks are coming together. Some of those inter service bar room brawls really hurt.
"Some of those inter service bar room brawls really hurt."
I was Navy and some of the "best" bar room brawls I remember were with the Marines over "Who was first" [They were Officially First to be Organized] and just Exactly who pays whom. [hint= The USMC paychecks come from the Department of the Navy.]

Meanwhile those are and were just "sibling rivalry" what we are up against now is an external threat that threatens to end our mutual foundation.  On that we can agree.  And I know for certain my Marine Corps brethren will stand with this swabbie to defend this country and its Constitution from all enemies foreign or Domestic.

I think that the New World Order types have overplayed their hand and that the "cat is out of the bag" a bit too early.
Let us all Reach, Teach and Inspire.
Reach out to the Military [Active Duty, Active Reserve and Reserves] and to the Peace Officer organizations and remind them of their Oath.
OR ...
Teach them exactly what that oath says and explain to them what that means in the "real world".
At the same time let us all aspire to Inspire the loyalty to Our Constitution that we feel in everyone we meet.

This is not a Military and Peace Officers only thing.  This will effect the Grand Mother on the corner just as much as the gun-nut target shooting aficionado that lives in the country.

As Benjamin Franklin said [I paraphrase]  Let us all hang together Or we shall all hang separately.

IF there is no one to enforce the orders then those unconstitutional orders will never be enforced.

Stay Safe

III
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up