The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Principles of Our Republic We Are Sworn to Defend  (Read 9641 times)

iloilo

Re: Principles of Our Republic We Are Sworn to Defend
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 11:00:47 pm »

When Oath Keeper LEOs begin to arrest anyone who deprives any person of their human rights under color of law, and other Oath Keepers serving as jurors find those who deprive others of their rights under color of law guilty of same, and sentence them to an appropriate sentence, then we will be well on our way to restoring our Republic.
ff

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 11:05:55 pm »

When Oath Keeper LEOs begin to arrest anyone who deprives any person of their human rights under color of law, and other Oath Keepers serving as jurors find those who deprive others of their rights under color of law guilty of same, and sentence them to an appropriate sentence, then we will be well on our way to restoring our Republic.
ff

May that day be soon in coming.
I don't think I will hold my breath though.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Jeff Citizen

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 11:53:17 pm »

Well Gooch, you took offense to my reply to an entire thread, then when I defined the specifics of the problem, you again tried to turn those personal. I am done wasting my time, you are obviously trying to pick a fight, and I will have none of it. I know for a fact that a lot of your ‘expert’ opinion is false. I have both seen and worked government and contract, and the emergency services contracts are not more efficient, they are only cheaper if they screw their employees. As for all government employees taken stolen money, I find that both amusing since you claim to have done the same for 40 years, and an affront to the honorable people that work these jobs. If you choose to take every posting personally, so be it, but yes I think claims like “I hope they try to start something soon” qualify as fantasy rebellion, and your attempt to defend such as anything else is pathetic. “IF” is such a big word for only 2 letters. If the shoe fits wear it. If it offends you, too bad so sad, you seem to make no effort not to offend anyone else in here that does not think the same way you do, since all I have been doing is pointing out major differences of opinion and gaps between your posters world and reality. I am done with this thread. Don’t come crying to me when the SHTF and things don’t go how you thought they would, as I will have very little sympathy.

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 11:25:49 am »

Well Gooch, you took offense to my reply to an entire thread, then when I defined the specifics of the problem, you again tried to turn those personal. I am done wasting my time, you are obviously trying to pick a fight, and I will have none of it. I know for a fact that a lot of your ‘expert’ opinion is false. I have both seen and worked government and contract, and the emergency services contracts are not more efficient, they are only cheaper if they screw their employees. As for all government employees taken stolen money, I find that both amusing since you claim to have done the same for 40 years, and an affront to the honorable people that work these jobs. If you choose to take every posting personally, so be it, but yes I think claims like “I hope they try to start something soon” qualify as fantasy rebellion, and your attempt to defend such as anything else is pathetic. “IF” is such a big word for only 2 letters. If the shoe fits wear it. If it offends you, too bad so sad, you seem to make no effort not to offend anyone else in here that does not think the same way you do, since all I have been doing is pointing out major differences of opinion and gaps between your posters world and reality. I am done with this thread. Don’t come crying to me when the SHTF and things don’t go how you thought they would, as I will have very little sympathy.

And this is from the same Jeff Citizen who posted on the Oath Keepers blog that he was starting a separate blog site just so people could "plan and prepare" for the battles that are coming and to be able to make their strategy plans there ?

Never having been to your plannprep site myself,  is this sort of talk encouraged (?)  But anywhere else it is considered fantasy ?
Curious that. 
Never mind you needn't answer. 
I don't even care enough to want to know.

"Don't come crying to me ...."  :sign10:   
Don't you worry your little head about us we'll be just fine. LOL

So long Jeff Citizen.
It's too bad we didn't live up to Your Standards.

Honor your Oath.

III

Jeff Citizen

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 01:59:10 pm »

I will honor my oath. And as far as I am concerned all you have demonstrated is that you qualify as a threat. You are not trying to save or further either the Constitution or the republic which it protects, you are trying to hide behind it to further your own twisted views. Too bad, because you give those of us that actually care about saving the Constitution a bad rap we don’t deserve, but you do.

If you had been to my blog, you would find it is not a guerilla warfare counter assault advice column, it is how to prepare for survival for people that have no training or have ever thought about it before, which is most of the population. But again, that would probably be too much for you to grasp as well. So, I will repeat. Piss off. And quit trying to spread the wealth, there is no ‘We’ in ‘Gooch’.

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 02:19:05 pm »

I will honor my oath. And as far as I am concerned all you have demonstrated is that you qualify as a threat. You are not trying to save or further either the Constitution or the republic which it protects, you are trying to hide behind it to further your own twisted views. Too bad, because you give those of us that actually care about saving the Constitution a bad rap we don’t deserve, but you do.

If you had been to my blog, you would find it is not a guerilla warfare counter assault advice column, it is how to prepare for survival for people that have no training or have ever thought about it before, which is most of the population. But again, that would probably be too much for you to grasp as well. So, I will repeat. Piss off. And quit trying to spread the wealth, there is no ‘We’ in ‘Gooch’.

And If you had taken the time to look around here before spewing YOUR version of how to Save the Constitution and criticizing all with whom you disagree you would have seen hundreds of threads on exactly that preparation.

Never mind.
You seem to have closed your mind to any ideas but your own.

Gooch by the way IS my family name. With a history that goes back to the year 1100 in Wales.
It means the color Red in Cymreag. [Welsh]

Where is Citizen from ?

Never mind. I really don't care. AND I will not be answering any more of your rants about how messed up I or this board or the Oath Keepers is in your opinion.

I also refuse as a moderator to simply Remove any and every post you could put up.
How's that for "furthering my own twisted views" ?

Rant On.  You have shown everyone your true colors already.

III

Who...me?

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 02:48:33 pm »

And as far as I am concerned all you have demonstrated is that you qualify as a threat.

So Jeff because someone doesn't agree with you they are now a threat? This just shows what kind of LEO you (allegedly) are. This shows that, contrary to previous statements, YOU are one of the problems that we "suspects" have. No wonder people have the opinion of (many) LEO that they do. Thank you for proving that the other 10% are right when they are feel that (many) LEO have that "guilty of some crime I just don't know what" attitude.
"If you are in a fair fight, Your tactics suck"

"The kind of man who demands that government enforce his ideas is always the kind whose ideas are idiotic." - H. L. Mencken

Jeff Watts

• Constitutional Hardliner
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 06:03:33 pm »

Wow! What a tool. :dnftt:
The swine are wearing pants. Time to start making bacon.

Who...me?

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 11:14:02 am »

This post has been deleted due to the posters lack of paying attention and propensity for flying off the handle.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 12:15:01 pm by Who....me? »

"The kind of man who demands that government enforce his ideas is always the kind whose ideas are idiotic." - H. L. Mencken

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 11:22:16 am »

I see Jeff. So now you resort to name calling and personal attacks. I merely quoted your own word so I'm a troll? Why am I wrong? You say that you will honor your oath but from the posts you have left show that you in fact don't. You, for some reason, must be  threatened in some way by the suspects having their own opinion because you get all pissy and defensive when they are expressed. Again, the only thing anyone knows about you is from your own posts.

So I'll ask yet again. Exactly what brand of LEO are you? Show me how your are an honorable man because I see no signs of it here.

Uhm ... Who...me?   
I think you have confused Jeff Watts with that other Jeff.
In fact I think Jeff Watts was agreeing with your assessment of the Other Jeff.

Just sayin' .... you MIGHT want to investigate a little further than the first name before jumping with both feet ?

III

Who...me?

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2009, 12:22:33 pm »

I see Jeff. So now you resort to name calling and personal attacks. I merely quoted your own word so I'm a troll? Why am I wrong? You say that you will honor your oath but from the posts you have left show that you in fact don't. You, for some reason, must be  threatened in some way by the suspects having their own opinion because you get all pissy and defensive when they are expressed. Again, the only thing anyone knows about you is from your own posts.

So I'll ask yet again. Exactly what brand of LEO are you? Show me how your are an honorable man because I see no signs of it here.

Uhm ... Who...me?   
I think you have confused Jeff Watts with that other Jeff.
In fact I think Jeff Watts was agreeing with your assessment of the Other Jeff.

Just sayin' .... you MIGHT want to investigate a little further than the first name before jumping with both feet ?

Yes gooch you are certainly correct I did err on the side of stupid.   :rolleyes:

Jeff Watts I would like to apologize for not paying attention and flying off the handle at you when you did not deserve the flames of wrath.

Jeff Citizen I would like to apologize to you for attributing another posters words to you by seeing only the first name.

PaulaJane

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 09:48:42 am »

In my opinion, the reason our troops are out of the country is so that the elite can do their thing over here to us, and not have to worry about our soldiers being here and in their way.  It is also my opinion that when the president said he was going to get the troops back on American soil, he neglected to check with the elite to see if he could do that.  But it makes more sense to me to have our troops overseas and not in the enemy's way over here.  Again, this is only my opinion, and not based on any facts.

Who...me?

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 12:31:05 pm »

I don't think he neglected anything. Just another flat out lie for the suckers that didn't realize what "change" he was really bringing.

PaulaJane

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 09:06:30 pm »

Maybe we should watch more of Thomas Paine's video's?  He seems to put a fire in us to do what is right, and he says it with an urgency in his voice.
He suggests putting a tea bag in an envelope and mailing it to our .. chit, my brain just went dead..  Ah, found my nifty notepad.. Send it to our Congressmen/women.  Whew!!!

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2009, 10:42:01 pm »

Maybe we should watch more of Thomas Paine's video's?  He seems to put a fire in us to do what is right, and he says it with an urgency in his voice.
He suggests putting a tea bag in an envelope and mailing it to our .. chit, my brain just went dead..  Ah, found my nifty notepad.. Send it to our Congressmen/women.  Whew!!!

Welcome PaulaJane

The only problem with mailing a teabag is that it will get stopped by the mail service and dumped in the "round file".
Your professional political parasite would never see it.
Better is a tab from a tea bag taped to a 3X5 card.  Message optional.

Nothing "threatening" about that is there .... ?
That is if you don't notice that there are thousands of them all over your desk and that each one represents a Voter who is Unhappy ....

III
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up