The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHO Director declares the Phase 5 Alert  (Read 2339 times)

Bernie

• 3rd Herd
WHO Director declares the Phase 5 Alert
« on: April 29, 2009, 03:53:05 pm »

Level 5 MSNBC
That's right we will soon be in the protective care of the NWO.  Funny thing is they have a FEMA drill planned for this weekend in Florida anyway.  I can't find that link.   Isn't it wonderful how things just have a way of working out.

Here is Ron Paul's comment on all of this flue Hype.  It is under 4 minutes.  Give it a gander.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 03:55:21 pm by Bernie »

MacCoinneach

Re: WHO Director declares the Phase 5 Alert
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 09:55:02 pm »

Dang right it is all hype!  It was hype in 1976 and it is hype now.  There is absolutely no need to panic.  We can sit back and watch the sheep being lead to the slaughter or we can do something about it.  I choose the latter!

For more information about swine flu...please visit http://www.naturalnews.com  Mike Adams is a great guy.  You will appreciate his research and activism.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:07:04 am by MacCoinneach »

Hillbilly123069

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 07:40:49 pm »

I work in a medical clinic.There is no concern among the dr's and the advice given is just wash your hands.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 09:33:03 pm »

I work in a medical clinic.There is no concern among the dr's and the advice given is just wash your hands.

And face and use a kerchief if you do have the sneezes, et cetera, et cetera.

I was pretty sure it was mostly hype. Thanks Hillbilly.

So what was happening in Mordor on the Potomac that the powers that be needed to "change the subject" to avoid talking about ?

"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Who...me?

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 11:57:23 pm »

And face and use a kerchief if you do have the sneezes, et cetera, et cetera.

I was pretty sure it was mostly hype. Thanks Hillbilly.

So what was happening in Mordor on the Potomac that the powers that be needed to "change the subject" to avoid talking about ?

It's everything they are doing that they don't want to talk about. Not just any one thing. The majority of the sheeple are like a big assed school of fish. The gov just jumps from one "crisis" to the next dangling it out there like a nice shiny doodad. And the school just looks to the next one, next week. Ooooo look at that, aahhhh look over there thats new and shiny, what was that other thing? Ooooaahh look something else. The damn media is the main culprit. They put out "news" and as soon as enough people are distracted from the old crisis they drop it and pick up the new.

"If you are in a fair fight, Your tactics suck"

"The kind of man who demands that government enforce his ideas is always the kind whose ideas are idiotic." - H. L. Mencken
Pages: [1]   Go Up