The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So can they "practice" ?  (Read 2849 times)

Wyomiles

So can they "practice" ?
« on: April 29, 2009, 09:18:22 pm »

This was posted on another thread by the disavowed spook and I thought it might be worth discussing.

http://thetension.blogspot.com/2009/04/north-florida-beach-stormed-by.html

So what would, could, should an Oathkeeper do?
Is this even an issue?
If it is not allowed then where do they practice?
Is the real issue the fact that it was a multinational force?
Please educate me.

Texasbound

Re: So can they "practice" ?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 11:44:23 pm »

It's not complicated, quite simple really.  We are training foreign militias how we train, what we do, how we react, and all on our own shores.  Makes it much easier for them to take this learning, train their own people, then come kick our asses with what we have taught them.  What exactly is it you don't understand  :thinking:  :BangHead:

Lenny

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 05:48:00 am »

It's not complicated, quite simple really.  We are training foreign militias how we train, what we do, how we react, and all on our own shores.  Makes it much easier for them to take this learning, train their own people, then come kick our asses with what we have taught them.

Yep. The right thing to do is to give that sort of training to every able-bodied American civilian, for exactly that reason. The 2A isn't doing its job if the populace can't kick the military's ass.

Bernie

• 3rd Herd
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 10:01:42 am »

My Hawk missile fire control class consisted of three (me and 2 others) Marines, one US Army, one Taiwanese, two South Koreans, and one civilian.  Schooling and training foreign troops is not uncommon or bad.

Foreign troops in our streets with guns and orders is another story.  I think most of us here know the difference.

MacCoinneach

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 09:35:52 pm »

I participated in something referred to as Partnership For Peace several years back.  I was active duty at the time and was chosen to participate as a civilian on the battlefield.  This was designed to train soldiers, foreign and domestic, on how to go into a town or village and deal with the populace.  Every soldier now a days knows all about the "winning the hearts and minds" scenario and setting up Red, Amber, or Green status' for towns and villages.  This is nothing new.  It started way back in preparation for foreign intervention, such as the Iraq conflict and Afghanistan.  Our soldiers, as well as I, were learning how to search and seize civilians in a battlefield/conflict situation.  This scenario played itself out constantly while I was detailed out for this.  In fact, it got out of hand several times when foreign troops would injure the "civilians" on the battlefield.  What is interesting and should be noted is that this had nothing to do with enemy soldiers and everything to do with civilians. This whole operation was about partnering up several nations of troops and learning how to control/detain/search/seize/ and confiscate items of interest from civilians against their will.  Our military, as well as other nations, have come a long way since then.  Iraq and Afghanistan have proven to be great training areas set in real time.  The missions have changed.  Instead of the focus being on an enemy combatant, the focus has shifted to the populace.  There may be some resistance from American troops if and when it comes down to this scenario taking place on American civilians, but I can tell you from experience that foreign troops will not hesitate to kick down your door and harass you.  When the focus shifts, like it has, it is only a matter of time.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 10:36:42 pm »

It's not complicated, quite simple really.  We are training foreign militias how we train, what we do, how we react, and all on our own shores.  Makes it much easier for them to take this learning, train their own people, then come kick our asses with what we have taught them.  What exactly is it you don't understand  :thinking:  :BangHead:

This was our troops hosting several other nations foreign troops in a "workshop" of "How to storm the beaches without shooting yourself in the kazoo".
There was no storming the streets and absconding with child bearing age women or stealing food and arms.

A little calmer response is to be desired.

Keeping an Oath has nothing to do with "storming the castle" because "they" started it.
It is all about refusing to obey any unlawful order from any source.

IF you absolutely Must be all fired up about something how about the out of control "Border Agents" abusing American citizens while no where near any border ?
Jabbut is currently spelled US Border Patrol Agent.

Wyomiles,

My response, in case you are interested, is .... *Yawn*.  What's for snackies ?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 10:39:21 pm by gooch »
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III
Pages: [1]   Go Up