The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Swine Flu and preparedness  (Read 10333 times)

gaurdduck

Re: Swine Flu and preparedness
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 10:12:12 pm »

They already said on the news that they were testing a vaccine that if it passes their tests will be MANDATORY for all public school children.

jessme

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 12:38:30 pm »

I don't know how "mandatory" it will be, as my kids and I will NOT BE GETTING ONE!

SoundTheBell

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 01:39:22 pm »

Neither will I or my children.
Hubby subcontracts for the gov't, and I am hoping they do not force him to get one - because then he'd be carrying a live virus home to us.
I love how they set that crap up. "You'll get the shot, or you'll get extremely ill from someone around you who did get the shot".

gaurdduck

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 02:08:39 pm »

I don't know how "mandatory" it will be, as my kids and I will NOT BE GETTING ONE!

I don't remember where I heard it, but someone said something about how their kids were vaccinated (for something else) at school without their permission or notification. I may have heard it on TMM, not sure though.

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 03:04:16 pm »

I know I said that what was being said was that the PTB where talking about making it where the parents would not have to be notified if and when they want to give a vaccine, but I don't know anything about it having happened already for any vaccine.
I have GOD and GUTS one thing left to go.
God protect my little girl soldier as she does what she thinks is right. Keep her safe in the monthes to come as she prepares to go over seas at the will of teptb please make sure that he that sends them odes his part by making sure they have all the equipment and food they need. AMEN.

gaurdduck

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 03:08:06 pm »

I might have heard that part on one of the other sites I frequent.

jessme

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 09:37:02 pm »

I know I said that what was being said was that the PTB where talking about making it where the parents would not have to be notified if and when they want to give a vaccine, but I don't know anything about it having happened already for any vaccine.

Vaccinating kids at school without letting the parents give their permission???   Am I the only one that would consider that a cause worth fighting for?

gaurdduck

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 09:59:54 pm »

Vaccinating kids at school without letting the parents give their permission???   Am I the only one that would consider that a cause worth fighting for?

NO!
I TOO WOULD FIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN.
(provided I had some)
VACCINES ARE JUST TOO DANGEROUS TO TRUST OTHERS THAT THEY WON'T HURT OUR KIDS.

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 12:32:53 am »

This may not be the right place for this but I believe it must be seen if it has not already.
It is on You Tube. The name is Martial law plans revealed and We are under Martial law. Please check it out. For some of the videos I have seen we will be under martial law in the states that the terrorist training is being held. The speaker of congress has put us under martail law. We Are Under Martial Law! As Declared By The Speaker Last Night! Rep Burgess
God protect my little girl soldier as she does what she thinks is right. Keep her safe in the monthes to come as she prepares to go over seas at the will of teptb please make sure that he that sends them odes his part by making sure they have all the equipment and food they need. AMEN.

gaurdduck

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2009, 12:39:09 am »

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2009, 12:41:18 am »

It is one of them the other is in the same spot and called We Are Under Martial Law! As Declared By The Speaker Last Night! Rep Burgess

gaurdduck

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 12:42:41 am »

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 12:45:32 am »

Is this old or new? We Are Under Martial Law! As Declared By The Speaker Last Night! Rep Burgess

gaurdduck

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 12:55:41 am »

U.S. Army prepares to invade U.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgMx2F41XD0&NR=1

jessme

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 01:29:24 am »

Is this it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3sEMqWnNc4&feature=PlayList&p=10FF6EA1CE019B76&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35

The bit at 1:17 was rather disturbing.

It's also a prank, done by the Onion. They did a pretty good job of it, because lord knows it got to me the first time I saw it, and it is still getting people to this day.

I am gong to do some research over the next few days to find out where these students are supposed to be getting their shots. I will up and leave with my son just right up and leave if they try to pull that shit with me and mine. My daughter is moving to Dallas with her boyfriend and even though it's a city, if they don't have forced vaccines it might be someplace to consider.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up