The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 3281 times)

BearHunter

Thank you
« on: May 07, 2009, 12:55:20 am »

I'm neither ex-military or an LEO, but I want to thank you all for endearing yourselves to the Constitution.  I am with you all 100%--in any need.  I just have no idea where others are in the area I live to be able to physically demonstrate this. 

I don't even recognize this country. I was too young for Vietnam and too old for 911 (even though I tried to enlist--I could have at least guarded something).  I guess it's just as well.  I have no idea what country I live in.  I have grown up so dearly loving our Republic and what it stood for.  Now I haven't a clue.  Thank God there are men and women out there serving the last bastions of a Constitutional Republic.  It's breaking my heart...God Bless the oath keepers.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:57:35 am by BearHunter »

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 01:25:05 am »

Welcome, Bear Hunter.

It's for the best you didn't rush to join up after 9-11.  As it turns out, the guy who supposedly did it is still out there after 8 years of our young patriotic best spilling their blood in desert lands they have no business being in.  But there's still money to be made by people who never actually fight, so they keep finding reasons to send our young people to die for thier profit.  And if they have to invent a reason, they do that too.

This isn't to criticize the folks who went - by no means.  For most of them their motives are honorable and patriotic.  But the assholes that sent them?  No such benefit of the doubt is warranted.  They've violated our trust so many times, we can no longer believe anything they say.  There's pretty much only one guy in DC who isn't an oath-breaker; who actually takes his oath seriously.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 06:29:23 pm »

Welcome Bear Hunter,

There was a woman on the blog site that said pretty much the same thing that you did and one of our
Anonymous Oath Keepers responded with this ...
=======================================================
   On  March 15, 2009 at  7:52 PM
Anonymous said ...

We have always been here. Since the American Revolution.
  We will always be here, waiting in the shadows till America needs us again.

We are your veterans and we love you more than our own lives America!

=======================================================

Which I liked so much I copied it to use to answer folks with the same sort of statement as yours.

Thank You for coming here and for speaking out.

And Many many thanks to Anonymous who ever you are ....
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

PaulaJane

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 09:18:08 pm »

Thank you for posting 'Anonymous' Gooch.  It sure does warm the heart to know that there are people out there that do love America and We The People!!!  We are indeed blessed.

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 10:51:10 pm »

Aww shucks twarn't nuthin' ....
{dragging his toe in the dirt ....}

Just doing my bit for the group PaulaJane.

I'm gooch here and CaptGooch over there ....
But you already had that figured didn't you ?

III

PaulaJane

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 07:52:42 am »

I understand that I have no picture on here, so you can't see that I am a true blonde...  So, perhaps I am having a 'blonde moment' right now, but I am not understanding what you meant by "CaptGooch over there".

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 09:52:11 am »

I understand that I have no picture on here, so you can't see that I am a true blonde...  So, perhaps I am having a 'blonde moment' right now, but I am not understanding what you meant by "CaptGooch over there".

On the Oath Keepers blog site.

Sorry to be confusing.
For some reason I thought you came here from there ....  [To TMM from  oath-keepers.blogspot.com]

III

KarenL

• Provisional
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 03:04:08 pm »

I am more than excited by this new movement. I never officially took the oath as I never served my country in the armed forces, but I am 100% in support of what you are doing. If is isn't inappropriate, I give you my oath today to defend the constitution.

To those who served: Thanks for protecting my family's God given rights.

To those who are currently serving: Know that you have a grateful mother of three for what  you are doing.

To those who put their lives in danger every day (Police, Fire, Ambulance, etc.): You have my respect and support.

My brother and Father are both retired MichiganState Police, so honor. loyalty, and justice runs deep in my veins.

God Bless all,

Karen

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 11:55:47 am »

Thanks KarenL

And Welcome aboard.

Have you thought about having your brother and father check out our site ?
Their connections within the Michigan SP could be helpful towards avoiding a "confrontation" down the road.

Not on Our Watch

III

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 07:38:14 pm »

There are two addys that work the easy one is oathkeepers.org and the original is oath-keepers.blogspot.com.

The dot org one is an automatic redirect to the original and a gift from a person who wanted to be helpful and I do have to say that oathkeepers.org IS much easier to remember and type out.

I have the original bookmarked so I just hit a bookmark and there I am ....  BUT for just this reason an Anonymous person gave us an easier to remember addy.  oathkeepers.org

The only reason that I know of to "log-in" on the blog spot site would be to "comment" on one of the posts [testimonials] and even then only to avoid being labeled "Anonymous".

Still being blonde. lol

I have a brother and a sister who are both natural blondes and I was married to a natural blonde for 7 years so you won't fool me with that "dumb blonde" routine .... :thrbiggrin:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:41:31 pm by gooch »

III

Bigbobbybear

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 03:47:31 am »

It's good to see that there are a few people out there that care about the Constitution like I do. I also want to say God bless to the men and women in our fighting forces now. My grandfather fought in WW2 and my father in Korea and I'm glad that they both passed early because I'm sure they are both rolling in their graves now. What the so called government has done to the Constitution is a disgrace! the crap that our government is trying to pull has got to stop! This is not what our fore fathers gave their lives for.This is not what some of our sons and daughters are fighting for today! I have always loved this country but as of lately,because of our government, I've been ashamed to call myself an American. People need to quit being sheep and stand up and be heard! When all is said and done those who truly believe in the Constitution shall prevail because we are the only ones that will fight for it as our fore fathers did. I will be more than glad to stand by any man or women that truly believes in this cause.Thank you all again and god bless you all!
Pages: [1]   Go Up