The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Justice Department drops case against Fort Lewis war objector  (Read 4232 times)

WarChest

• Awake and ready to roll
    • MySpace

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/44492717.html

THIS BOMBSHELL STORY IS BEING BLACKED OUT BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!

US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT HAS SIDED WITH LT. WATADA MEANING THAT THE ENTIRE IRAQ INVASION, OCCUPATION, AND GENOCIDE IS ILLEGAL!

If a man were to know at the end of this days business there would come. But, it suffices to know that that the day will end and the end  be known.
If we meet again well then we’ll smile. If not, well then this parting was well made.
Col. Jason Rhodes USMC

MacCoinneach

Re: Justice Department drops case against Fort Lewis war objector
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 03:28:35 pm »

Blacked out by the mainstream media?  Say it aint so...

I am certain that he has caught pure-d-hell over his solidarity from other officers and soldiers.  I can see them now...calling him a pussy, deserter, and coward.  Ha!  I bet it makes them feel good to call him out like that.  However, it takes balls to stand up for your rights!  It takes bravery to stand firm in ones belief!  And does he have a silly or crazy belief?  Hell no!  This soldier knows why he has done what he has done.  This soldier knew from the beginning that he was going to catch hell.  This soldier is exercising a right guaranteed to him by our founding fathers.  Should we fault him for standing on a foundation that was built by our American ancestors?  I don't.  And this is coming from a 9 year combat engineer veteran!

WarChest

• Awake and ready to roll
    • MySpace
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 04:15:29 pm »

I am certain that he has caught pure-d-hell over his solidarity from other officers and soldiers.  I can see them now...calling him a pussy, deserter, and coward.  Ha!  I bet it makes them feel good to call him out like that.

I'm sorry brother but I disagree. I don't think that anyone is saying anything but praises to his face.

Deep inside their hearts, if they have any integrity and not going around like a zombie, they know he's right.

If anything official, it's hands off.
If a man were to know at the end of this days business there would come. But, it suffices to know that that the day will end and the end  be known.
If we meet again well then we’ll smile. If not, well then this parting was well made.
Col. Jason Rhodes USMC

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 09:19:02 pm »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/44492717.html

THIS BOMBSHELL STORY IS BEING BLACKED OUT BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!

US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT HAS SIDED WITH LT. WATADA MEANING THAT THE ENTIRE IRAQ INVASION, OCCUPATION, AND GENOCIDE IS ILLEGAL!

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this case WarChest.
I didn't see the Justice Dept. siding with LT Watada.  What they refused to do was to retry him on All of the charges.
Big Difference.  The US Justice Dept would rather sit in iced water and sip horse piss than admit that any professional political parasite
Might be guilty of the crimes for which we all already know that they are guilty.

Now about the caps lock on your computer keyboard  ....
Were you aware that typing in all capitals is considered shouting on internet posting boards ?

Please use less capitals.
Shouting is considered bad manners even on an internet forum as well as in person.
There are free download ready programs available for those with vision difficulties IF that is a problem.
Let me know and I can have some of the 'puter geeks over on the open tech section make some recommendations.

Thank You.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

MacCoinneach

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 10:44:22 pm »

I am certain that he has caught pure-d-hell over his solidarity from other officers and soldiers.  I can see them now...calling him a pussy, deserter, and coward.  Ha!  I bet it makes them feel good to call him out like that.

I'm sorry brother but I disagree. I don't think that anyone is saying anything but praises to his face.

Deep inside their hearts, if they have any integrity and not going around like a zombie, they know he's right.

If anything official, it's hands off.

I hope you are right friend...I really do.  I can only look back at my own time in service and draw from that.  That is where that sour opinion comes from...unfortunately.  You couldn't go to sick call without being called a broke dick.  Know what I am saying?  And here we have a soldier looked upon as deserting his comrades in time of conflict.  I find it hard to believe that a majority of troops are looking at him and giving him praises, BUT I hope they are.  Man do I hope. 

I can recall my own experience with something similar.  My first child was do at a time when we were going to deploy.  Though I was in the Army, combat ready, I made a vow that I would not miss the birth of my first child.  Well, I was going to deploy the week my son was do.  However, I raised hell about it and because I did I was looked down on by others...not all...but many in leadership.  The one thing you do not call me is a deserter or wuss.  My time in service would have ended there if it were not for a trustworthy NCO who stood up for my position.  I only wanted to be present for the birth, then I would have gladly deployed. 

That experience may not be exactly like the one this Lt. is involved in, but I can't help but see the naysayers throwing stones at him.  I am of the opinion that only a minority truly understand their oaths.  Based on my own survey, it is a very small number of people who have read the whole Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  I have copies just laying around the house.  Even carry a pocket Constitution around.  It should be required of soldiers to first understand the Constitution before taking an oath to defend, support, protect, and uphold it.  Or even after the fact.  As long as they get to read it.  In fact, it should be part of their issue along with everything else they get at reception.

Alright, enough babble...

Sometimes I get carried away. 

Jack Milone akafinger

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 11:11:34 pm »

In fact, it should be part of their issue along with everything else they get at reception.
Amen Brother!

All should have to at least read it (can't really MAKE them understand it I guess) before they can swear an oath to it.
"There are routes not to be followed,
armies not to be attacked, citadels not
to be besieged, territory not to be fought
over, orders of civilian governments
not to be obeyed."

--Sun Tzu--

MacCoinneach

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 11:22:37 pm »

In fact, it should be part of their issue along with everything else they get at reception.
Amen Brother!

All should have to at least read it (can't really MAKE them understand it I guess) before they can swear an oath to it.

Yep...can't MAKE them understand it.  This is true.  At least by issuing it gives them the opportunity.  Now that I think about it, why in the heck is it not part of their issue?  My goodness,  if there is one thing they need to read it is the Constitution of the country they are about to serve.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 11:40:35 pm »

Amen Brother!

Yep...can't MAKE them understand it.  This is true.  At least by issuing it gives them the opportunity.  Now that I think about it, why in the heck is it not part of their issue?  My goodness,  if there is one thing they need to read it is the Constitution of the country they are about to serve.

What's this ?  You mean you want me to READ this contract before I sign it ?

Would that I were wealthy I would personally pay for the printing and issuance of one for each serving member myself.
As it is with my current money available I can do the cheapo version from the Heritage Foundation [at $.50 each] but even then only 50 at a time and I have to budget that in.

Take my word for it .... this poverty stuff is not for wimps.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III
Pages: [1]   Go Up