The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 4th 2009 Washington DC  (Read 3683 times)

Trap

July 4th 2009 Washington DC
« on: June 05, 2009, 05:55:15 pm »

Some time ago I saw a storm on the horizon and felt it was in the best interest of me and my family to batten down the hatches and prepare for bad weather. As I was gathering and storing the needed provisions I started bringing my sons into the loop starting with the oldest down to the youngest. My youngest son is 24 and had a very hard time processing what he was hearing from me, when he finally realized he was hearing truth he made me promise.

Not sit around and wait for the storm but rather to do everything in my power to fight for a solution within the system. So I am now active locally and nationally trying to wake the sheep and rally the flock to take a stand. It is now time to step up to the pump.

My name is Chuck Warner, my friends call me Trap. I and 5 others are executing a planned gathering in Washington DC on July 4th 2009. We have secured permits for the upper Senate Park from 9am to 2pm, I respectfully request any and all able and willing Oath-Keeper to join me in this event. We so far have speakers from the Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute and Ayn Rand Society as well as a few citizens lined up to speak, but as a fellow Oath-Keeper I would like to get enough support and possibly a speaker to administer an Oath Ceremony. The event is The March for Liberty and you can find info at www.marchforliberty.org

I am sorry for the short notice but things are really getting hectic here, the unrelenting pace of assaults by the government are truly overwhelming and time consuming and has now encroached on my personal life it seems the power grab into the private sector has now made me an employee of the administration (so to speak), I now work for a company that is owned by the US treasury (as quoted from company website). I ask that anyone intending to join me please Private message me for info and coordination, it is time to speak out and show the people they have support. If enough people truly believe and STAND UP, PROPER CHANGE through peaceful protest can work!!!!!!

We need a multitude people on the streets PEACEFULLY but POWERFULLY and RESPECTFULLY DEMANDING REDRESS!!!! When we come to the end of our road and we all will, how on earth can we rest in peace knowing we handed our children and grandchildren a sewer!!!! I am not but an average man that slept for far too long and now realizes I must take a stand for the future of my FAMILIES FREEDOM and STAND I WILL, ALONE IF FATE WILLS!

I'm not delusional and know I will fail if alone, so again I ASK WITH MY VERY SOUL STAND WITH ME NOW!  I read many strong words on the net and hear many on the street but alas MANY ARE JUST KEY BOARD COMMANDO'S AND WILL NEVER ACT.
This is my fear without massive public support true Americans will be pushed against a wall with no recourse but to push back, many years back I took an OATH to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Like many others I still honor that Oath.

The WOLVES are at the Gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trap out     
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. "

Thomas Paine, the American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776

Bernie

• 3rd Herd
Re: July 4th 2009 Washington DC
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:42:31 pm »

Search out the Heritage Foundation and Rockefeller connection.

To further implement his cutthroat agenda against the United States, Rockefeller created the Council on Foreign Relations, a by-invitation-only forum, for influential leaders in the fields of finance, numerous foundations, academics, law, commerce, the media, and politics. For decades, members of this Elite Establishment have permeated the State Department, the Defense Department, all three branches of government – presidents, vice presidents, Secretaries of State, Senators, Representatives and Justices of the Supreme Court. CFR-affiliated foundations include: The Carnegie Foundation, The Ford Foundation, The Heritage Foundation, and the Rockefeller Brothers Foundation, among others. [13] These foundations fund many of the U.N. programs while portraying themselves as constitution-friendly conservatives.

[13] The United Nations Global Straightjacket by Joan Veon, pg. 70-71

P.S.

I am delusional ! :tinfoil:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 07:06:21 am by Bernie »

Bernie

• 3rd Herd
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 07:19:49 pm »

And in fairness to your post, The Cato Institute, passes the New world Order test.

Trap

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 08:41:03 pm »

And in fairness to your post, The Cato Institute, passes the New world Order test.
How so? Please enlighten me I think the quick driveby is misleading.

"The Cato Institute is a non-profit think tank with strong libertarian leanings, headquartered in Washington, D.C. Cato states that it favours policies "that are consistent with the traditional American principles of limited government, individual liberty, and peace."[1] Cato argues for the abolition of the welfare system, against the U.S. government pursuing an interventionist foreign policy, in favor of civil liberties and limits on executive power, and in favor of more relaxed immigration policies and for a more deregulated healthcare system"
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Cato_InstituteI will admit I don't know everything about them but from what I have found they are a mainstream Libertarian Think Tank. Although I don't agree with them on all issues I do agree on most, on what I consider the important issues they are in line with traditional American Values.

If their stance on Immigration (which I wholeheartedly disagree with) your reasoning behind the NWO claim? It's the only thing I could find that even remotely could apply to the claim.

The bottom line is-that this post is to muster support for the March for Liberty in DC on July 4th www.marchforliberty.org Pleas keep the focus of this thread on target
thank you
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. "

CoolAunt

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 04:07:59 am »

Trap, the Tea Party will also be protesting July 4. (I'll be joining them to protest here in Dallas.) Perhaps you should consider joining up with them, not as a Tea Partier but to combine your groups in WA for a show of numbers. Both groups are Constitution-driven and both want our country getting back to Constitutional basics before it's too late.

Bernie

• 3rd Herd
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 07:02:52 am »

I am sorry to mislead.

The Cato Institute, passes in flying colors.  The Cato Institute is a fine outfit to be associated with.

I will clean up my previous rants. :tinfoil:

Trap

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 10:33:06 am »

Trap, the Tea Party will also be protesting July 4. (I'll be joining them to protest here in Dallas.) Perhaps you should consider joining up with them, not as a Tea Partier but to combine your groups in WA for a show of numbers. Both groups are Constitution-driven and both want our country getting back to Constitutional basics before it's too late.

We have spoken to the Tea Party at first they agreed to combine but latter shifted momentum to the sept 11th protest I do believe they have shifted gears on the july 4th party. We would gladly join voices with them, our group is part of the 912 project. I believe we will also have Tim Cox from Goooh.com speaking

Trap

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 10:34:29 am »

I am sorry to mislead.

The Cato Institute, passes in flying colors.  The Cato Institute is a fine outfit to be associated with.

I will clean up my previous rants. :tinfoil:
No worries, stay vigilant patriot

CoolAunt

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 01:55:19 pm »

Trap, I guess I need to get over to one of the Tea Party sites and find out what's going on, what's the latest. The last I read from one of their sites and what's still being repeated everywhere I visit is that July 4 is the next big protest date. If it were up to me, both July 4 and Sept 11 would be big protest dates, with all groups of patriots and Constitutionalists being expected and urged to attend. Since prez Hussein O threw Israel under the bus Thursday morning and invited all of his mideast ruler buddies over to his (white) house for July 4 (BBQ pork ribs and beer?), I don't think we can protest enough, definitely not too much.

ETA: Okay, Hussein actually invited them to the embassies and not the WH to celebrate July 4, but still...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:56:56 pm by CoolAunt »

Trap

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 10:03:45 am »

"Trap, I guess I need to get over to one of the Tea Party sites and find out what's going on, what's the latest. The last I read from one of their sites and what's still being repeated everywhere I visit is that July 4 is the next big protest date."

CA I have just received word that the July 4th Tea Party in DC has combined forces with the March for Liberty I also just found out about a group of Biker Vets that have mustered 200 or so riders to also attend. It looks like this is coming together nicely, and yes we must keep the pressure on them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up