The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is the outrage?  (Read 3611 times)

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
Re: Where is the outrage?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 07:36:42 pm »

Build local groups, starting with family and friends. If commo goes down, just watch the news to see what other folks are doing. You'll know what to do. The last thing you would want to do is rally at some predesignated spot. Stay small and leaderless. We surround them and are all across their supply lines. Don't present any large, high-value targets to a scared government while they still have air superiority and smart bombs.  :laugh: BOOM!
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

dantes1

• Provisional
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 08:51:21 pm »

I feel that the vast majority of Americans have been lulled into complacency trying to achieve "the good life".  How many people do you know that live well beyond their means, all the kids have a cell phone, an Ipod, video games, and designer clothes and shoes; while the parents are both working to provide the family with the American dream.  Most families I know, the parents are both working at least 40 hours a week.  By the time they get home, take care of the kids, have dinner, etc., the night is over and it's off to bed to do the same thing over again.  There are a lot of peole I work with that never watch the news, they have no clue as to what is going on in the world.  Maybe it's the "ostrich complex"......if I hide my head in the sand...it'll go away.

I work for a government contractor in the aviation field, and it amazes me, how many co-workers I have, that don't keep tabs on DOD spending cuts, etc.  That's our bread and butter!!  I'm willing to bet that not too far down the road, I'll see a lot of pink slips coming out soon.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 01:26:19 am »

You know, this may appear at first to be too timid, benign, or just plain impotent, considering the awesome array of Federal power presently staring us in the face - but I'm one who believes in "consciousness", especially consciousness at grassroots levels, and I do not know of anything right now (outside this berserk government's throes) which is assisting in waking-up the public as nicely as the Tea Party movement.

I know, it's only "demonstrations". However, it is forcing the hands of the powers in the same way the Ron Paul Presidential campaign did last year. The damned FBI is now known to have filmed participants at all Tea Parties this past April 15, 2009 - and if that is not showing their hand, nothing is. Here in Montana, especially at Bozeman, a major conflict is ongoing in the public discourse. Newspapers and radio talk shows are pumping the conflict, and the statists are fearful that there may be more patriots than at first thought. The conflict is bringing the truer issues to the minds of average citizens here, and as I see things, that is a good thing.

http://www.usteaparty.com/

I am not wanting to minimize the importance of what's confronting us as Americans right now, and I'm very fearful that this nation is on the brink of open rebellion and chaos.  However, while we still can, marching in the streets of our cities and towns is in my opinion a wonderful opportunity to network with local neighbors. (And get photographed by the FBI)  So I'm pushing the Tea Party movement here in Montana for all I'm worth. Here, the Tea Party movement is serving to unite patriots from previously separated segments. That can only be a good thing.

As for the more serious options, which I prefer that we not discuss on these public boards, (don't want the Fedgov to find some excuse to take these boards off the Net, y'kno'?), the organized and unorganized American militias are largely in consensus in recommending small leaderless cells of resistance. It's time to get to know our neighbors, to network, to arrange survival plans in communities across the land, to consider "bartering" between neighbors and neighborhoods, to reach out to local law enforcement, to hold public educational meetings and events, to hold public film screenings, to urge local offices to side with their respective peoples, to sponsor and attend Appleseed events, to encourage group gardening and hunting/fishing activities, to share info about canning foods, etc, etc.

We've seen a "housing bubble", and a "banking bubble", and a "Wall Street bubble", and a "dollar bubble" - but we ain't seen nuthin' yet. What's yet to come is the bursting of the Government bubble. This corrupt, illegal, criminal, immoral Federal government cannot continue to prance about in its death dance on our Constitution much longer, cannot continue to gore everyone's oxen in every arena of life now, cannot continue to spend itself into oblivion, cannot continue to sponsor a global bid for Empire around the world - without ultimately collapsing itself on all fronts - pop goes the bubble. That's yet to come. When it does, it shall be Katy Bar The Door for all of us, and that is why we need to reaffirm our friendships with our co-workers, our fellow church members, our community neighbors, and to reaffirm our loyal bonds within our own families. We're gonna need each other when the Federal bubble bursts. Attending Tea Parties is one fine way to expedite all that, and help bring more and more Americans into the loop of what's been going on behind their backs for the past ninety-six years, since 1913.

You want to talk about outrage, I'm all for it - I'm so pissed I can hardly make a spontaneous posting here, for fear I'll let my true feelings come forth in language which will tempt this damned government to arrest me as a "terrorist". I deeply, DEEPLY, resent Federal intrusion and tampering with my life and with my Constitutionally-protected inalienable rights. But I know that I'm not alone with such feelings, and I'm suggesting that we continue to vent such feelings in discrete and proper ways here at these boards and anywhere else we travel on the Internet. Let's continue to spread the education, the vision of personal liberty, a general understanding of the inherent problems with any government of any kind. Let's unite without uniting. Let us each consider how we would face impending tyranny as a "cell of one", who, as such, also has a few good friends and neighbors who're equally aware of the nature of the Beast.

Bless you all. We are not alone. Millions of Americans are waking up swiftly right now. I think we still have a chance to stop the destruction of America. Spread the word.

Salute!
Elias

"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Bernie

• 3rd Herd
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 07:23:42 am »

Ya know, the FBI pulled out of Iraq when the torture started.  They wanted no part of it.  That is leadership that I have not seen in any of the other Government branches of Law enforcement.
The State Police are at gun shows.  It is a good time for all. 
The more people at Tea parties the better.
See if you can pull Bubba away from the TV to go to a Tea party.  That's what I thought.
Hey, I will be over there telling Agent Snooper most everything he wants to know.  I will talk to most anyone that will listen. 
Bubba is a waste of my breath.  If he goes hunting he never leaves the camp.  Oh you know Bubba too!

Disavowed spook

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 05:25:22 pm »

Ya know, the FBI pulled out of Iraq when the torture started.  They wanted no part of it.  That is leadership that I have not seen in any of the other Government branches of Law enforcement.
The State Police are at gun shows.  It is a good time for all. 
The more people at Tea parties the better.
See if you can pull Bubba away from the TV to go to a Tea party.  That's what I thought.
Hey, I will be over there telling Agent Snooper most everything he wants to know.  I will talk to most anyone that will listen. 
Bubba is a waste of my breath.  If he goes hunting he never leaves the camp.  Oh you know Bubba too!

Wasn't the FBI too busy trying to frame bomber cells up in the US? "refusing to have anything to do with it" is the same as turning a blind eye to it in my opinion. What was easier, walking away or taking on the Military and ppentagon contractors in a warzone?
Sad facts are that a retired agent is the only agent fit to "lead" agents. (From the Movie Gladiator) What was it Markus Aurelius justifies Maximus endowmwent to lead Rome? That you do not want to lead is exactly why you must be the  one to Restore the Republic that was Rome...? Something like that?

Sherry Jackson, Joe Banister,..those are examples of patriotic Americans that bothered to contrast thier oathand honor against thier employment actions as agents of teh government.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up