The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: We need to organize!  (Read 25213 times)

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
Re: We need to organize!
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2009, 04:52:56 pm »

This following reference to this thread showed up at the OK site in Airman's testimony.

anonymous Says:
August 25th, 2009 at 10:38 am
I am not here for respect or any of that, even if I were to say I am an Active Duty member that served two combat tours already, going on a third, it still doesnt change the fact that you are not going to repsect me in anyway shape or form because you are to ignorant to see that I am right that Mr. Airman and the others that wears a Military Uniform at your rallies or displays it in any shape for the purpose to further this organizational goals still violates Federal Law and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

And this Oath Keepers organization is still a political movement, how else would you describe your rallies and putting out your political views? You dont have to be a Democrat or a Republican to make political discussions and rallies, all you need is a political topic and which, your political aim is more of over throwing the government, inwhich it constitutes a more of a treasonal act. I have read your forum, see the topic called “We need to organize!” that whole discucssion is a plan of forming an underground rebel army (I wont say militia, because that is not what it is), which violates another law.

The anonymous poster began harrassment in the comments at about the same time as oxi was banned. Might be worth taking a look at the IP numbers to see if it is the same jerk.
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2009, 05:36:19 pm »

This following reference to this thread showed up at the OK site in Airman's testimony.

anonymous Says:
August 25th, 2009 at 10:38 am
I am not here for respect or any of that, even if I were to say I am an Active Duty member that served two combat tours already, going on a third, it still doesnt change the fact that you are not going to repsect me in anyway shape or form because you are to ignorant to see that I am right that Mr. Airman and the others that wears a Military Uniform at your rallies or displays it in any shape for the purpose to further this organizational goals still violates Federal Law and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

And this Oath Keepers organization is still a political movement, how else would you describe your rallies and putting out your political views? You dont have to be a Democrat or a Republican to make political discussions and rallies, all you need is a political topic and which, your political aim is more of over throwing the government, inwhich it constitutes a more of a treasonal act. I have read your forum, see the topic called “We need to organize!” that whole discucssion is a plan of forming an underground rebel army (I wont say militia, because that is not what it is), which violates another law.

Well they have a right to their beliefs but the reason to organize is to make our voices heard so that The vote will go the way the people want it to. If we don't let the govermengovernmentat we want they can't work in our best interest. Too many people didn't say what they wanted and now we have a mess. If we all band together as one voice then the people will be happy. I for one would love to have a peaceful end to the turmoil and fear so many people are feeling. We are free to say what we want ( at least for now) and I want it to stay that way. If we are responsible for the debt of the country then we should be listened to. I hope that the person that wrote this checks out what each person of the group thinks and is trying to do before they continue to make themself agree. There may be some that think the way he believes but I believe that most do not.
I have GOD and GUTS one thing left to go.
God protect my little girl soldier as she does what she thinks is right. Keep her safe in the monthes to come as she prepares to go over seas at the will of teptb please make sure that he that sends them odes his part by making sure they have all the equipment and food they need. AMEN.

Stewart the Yalie

• Moderator Group
  • "The final weapon is the brain"
    • Dirt Rhodes Scholar
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2009, 05:33:31 am »

The offical Oathkeepers website is: http://oathkeepers.ning.com/ you may want to check it out.

Actually, that is the gateway to our national forum and state groups.  The official site is at www.oathkeepers.org

That's the best place for people to start, and then go and join the national forum and their state group.  But first stop, and a regular stop, should be the national site.  And that is the one you should point people to first.

Stewart
Remember, remember your body will not live forever
That you will die matters not;
When The Day comes, follow your fathers
Give them ball for ball, and shot for shot.

Stewart

oxi

« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2009, 04:16:23 am »

The anonymous poster began harrassment in the comments at about the same time as oxi was banned. Might be worth taking a look at the IP numbers to see if it is the same jerk.

You mean dictators that have no respect for the 1st Amendment?

Jerk uhh?  How old are you?

Just because I have a different viewpoint, name calling is your answer?  Typical ignorance is the answer!

“More troops are realizing that, given that they join the military swearing to defend and support the constitution of the US, the part of the oath says they have to follow lawful orders. So by definition, the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan, since it happened without UN Security Council ratification, in fact this is not self-defense. It wasn’t the nation of Afghanistan that attacked the US. So a soldier who follows a direct order to deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan is actually violating his own uniform code in military justice that says to follow lawful orders,”

I am sure this applies to Iraq in 2003, back to Serbia 1999 and even Vietnam!

Most here are from the Vietnam era, I am sure they will argue draft but still they swore an oath to defend the Constitution and uphold lawful orders.  Well no declaration of war from Congress as the Constitution demands, so who's orders did they follow?  The presidents personal agenda?

You guys claim you respect the Constitution but what happened with Vietnam, Serbia 1999, Iraq 2003 and Afghanistan 2001?

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."

freewoman

« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2009, 05:54:23 am »

Most here are from the Vietnam era, I am sure they will argue draft but still they swore an oath to defend the Constitution and uphold lawful orders.  Well no declaration of war from Congress as the Constitution demands, so who's orders did they follow?  The presidents personal agenda?

If you were to actually read the testimonies posted at Oath Keepers, as well as the many posts by folks here, you might find out that a lot of Viet Nam vets have realized that the war in which they fought was not Constitutional.  They know that because it's officially referred to as a "conflict".  But then, your intention was never to learn from others.  You came in here to push your viewpoint on others, and if challenged, you cried "namecalling" or "not upholding the First Amendment".  If you had attempted to back up your views, rather than inferring that anyone who disagrees with you is a sheep or is ignorant, you might have gained some ground. 

oxi

« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2009, 05:10:19 pm »

Keep chewing please...

One of my points is everyone claims to respect their oaths but what happened in Vietnam?  Have they come clean or are they still a traitor?

Respecting the oath should not start at the grassroots level but at the top in Washignton.  Society in general is dumb, we need to clean house and get rid of the bums in Washignton that actually make the decisions and democracy will not do it...  too much money involved for a grassroots effort to even take shape and judging by the fear of the government already has set into the minds, so they are winning as usual...

It's going to get worse economically and they will take it and shove it to us to pay up for their crimes...

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2009, 05:16:15 pm »

There is at least one Oathkeeper among us who refused to go to Vietnam because it was unconstitutional.  He didn't run to Canada, or hide in the ANG like GWB did.  He spent his tour in a Navy prison.

Please go search the posting history of the many people who keep admonishing you to be more careful what you post.  Please show us where any of those people have stated that they support ANY of our undeclared wars.  You might find some who will give the GI the benefit of the doubt regarding their motives - that the soldier thinks they are doing the right thing.  But you won't find any of us saying that those wars were right.  I challenge you to find such a post.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

oxi

« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2009, 05:23:04 pm »

There is at least one Oathkeeper among us who refused to go to Vietnam because it was unconstitutional.  He didn't run to Canada, or hide in the ANG like GWB did.  He spent his tour in a Navy prison.

Please go search the posting history of the many people who keep admonishing you to be more careful what you post.  Please show us where any of those people have stated that they support ANY of our undeclared wars.  You might find some who will give the GI the benefit of the doubt regarding their motives - that the soldier thinks they are doing the right thing.  But you won't find any of us saying that those wars were right.  I challenge you to find such a post.

We all pay taxes to the federal government, so we are all guilty of supporting the illegal wars, unless we stop paying taxes to the corrupt regime in Washignton until they come clean...

Without tax revenue Washignton dies, they can print and print all they want (which will be the demise of the U.S. empire) and hyper-inflation will take root and a popular uprising would follow, then better get your generals lined up to your side...

The best way to stand up to the evil people in Washignton can be to stop paying taxes to them until they shape up, that would send a stronger message...

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #143 on: September 10, 2009, 11:04:50 am »

oxi has been banned from TMM for continually harrasing the folks on the oathkeepers thread.

He was warned numerous times, with the last resulting in a 14 day suspension of posting priviledges.
After (about?) 14 days he was reinstated and immediately started harrassing the oathkeepers again.
This thread, and probably several others here in the oathkeepers section will provide testimony to the events that occured as they occured.
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2009, 04:48:38 pm »

Thank You Zoot for bringing us the news.

I am now going to close and lock this thread.

gooch
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up