The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: OK here is your first test, will you pass this trial?  (Read 6063 times)

Basic Rifleman

OK here is your first test, will you pass this trial?
« on: July 09, 2009, 10:31:57 am »

Your orders to not be obeyed are about to be tested. What will this organization do about it?

Newark, New Jersey has launched a disarmament campaign against it's citizens under the guise of rule of law. See for yourself as the Mayor offers a cash reward for "illegal" gun owners to be turned in and identified to law enforcement. This is your battle Oathkeepers, the enemy has declared itself.

Link to website and video below...

http://www.ci.newark.nj.us/

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
Re: OK here is your first test, will you pass this trial?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 04:11:25 pm »

Your orders to not be obeyed are about to be tested. What will this organization do about it?

Newark, New Jersey has launched a disarmament campaign against it's citizens under the guise of rule of law. See for yourself as the Mayor offers a cash reward for "illegal" gun owners to be turned in and identified to law enforcement. This is your battle Oathkeepers, the enemy has declared itself.

Link to website and video below...

http://www.ci.newark.nj.us/

We are sending you to take care of it. This is your first test. Good luck!
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 05:00:23 pm »

Well, you know what they say:  If you want a job done right...
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Texasbound

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 05:29:09 pm »

Exactly what -are- the gun laws in Newark.  I assume there is no open carry by the sounds of things.  Do they permit for CCW?

icbkr

• Lord of the Files
  • We're gonna need a bigger boat.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 06:21:01 pm »

Wait wait wait.  You guys are an "organization"?  Does that mean I get discounts someplace now?  Has anyone put up a t-shirt yet?

All funning aside, that really does suck.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 06:24:43 pm by icbkr »
Pen, sword, meh.  If I kill the guy with the idea before he gets to relate it, the sword wins.  Again.  Memes are highly overrated.

DPR 2006

• Evil MUST be stopped, no matter the cost
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 06:26:19 pm »

Wait wait wait.  You guys are an "organization"?  Does that mean I get discounts someplace now?  Has anyone put up a t-shirt yet?

I'm part of an organization?  Where's my name badge?

What kind of clothing is acceptable as a uniform?

T-shirt?

I wanna t-shirt...
Tyrants and criminals prefer UNARMED victims - ME
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats - HL Mencken

icbkr

• Lord of the Files
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 06:36:25 pm »

Did the Nazi's or anyone that comes to the mind of you historical types ever pay to turn people in?  I know the kids were subverted into turning in their parents, but I don't think they were offered actual money.  I mean, aside from Pontius, I can't think of any, but I have a very weak power of recall.  What about McCarthy?  Were commie symp's worth a nickle?  If we could compare this jackass program to something identical in history, we could at least circulate a pdf note.  I know a few LE's I'd send it to.
Pen, sword, meh.  If I kill the guy with the idea before he gets to relate it, the sword wins.  Again.  Memes are highly overrated.

DPR 2006

• Evil MUST be stopped, no matter the cost
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 07:05:07 pm »

Actually, Pontius Pilate never offered the reward for Jesus' arrest.  That was done by the Pharisees, who saw Jesus as a threat to their political and economic power.

Just FYI... :mellow:
Tyrants and criminals prefer UNARMED victims - ME
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats - HL Mencken

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 07:12:03 pm »

I can see angry ex's using this to cause untold grief. Of course, it is anonymous, so they can't be charged with filing a false report. After about a hundred calls about various Newark city officials having 'illegal guns', I bet this program gets cancelled. :) Not that "I" would do such a thing.
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

icbkr

• Lord of the Files
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 07:13:18 pm »

Thanks for the correction.  Hey, at least they used silver, right, and not some cheap imitation metal that the government told them was equivalent to silver, then later reneged on, and was then, effectively worthless.   :threvil:

icbkr

• Lord of the Files
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 07:14:21 pm »

I can see angry ex's using this to cause untold grief. Of course, it is anonymous, so they can't be charged with filing a false report. After about a hundred calls about various Newark city officials having 'illegal guns', I bet this program gets cancelled. :) Not that "I" would do such a thing.

First thing I thought of was using my powers to combat this, but I really don't want to spend any time in a Federal PMITA institute for simply hosing a web campaign.

Mike K.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 08:22:03 pm »

Texasbound.The gun laws in NJ are so restrictive it is scary.I lived there for 23 yrs. and moved to FL in '97.It literally felt like entering the U.S. from a foreign country.Concealed carry is completely out of the question.It was shortly before I moved to FL in '97 that cops were allowed to carry off duty.It is a horrible state and the people are all brainwashed into believing that it is for their own good.All the things people worry could happen ,are happening in states like NJ and have been for a long time.Respect and Regards Mike

icbkr

• Lord of the Files
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 05:45:12 am »

They're not all brainwashed, because a bunch of them moved to PA and got permits.  By the thousands.  I don't get how two states that share a border can have such a difference of opinion on firearm control.  The legislature in NJ must have really done a number on their voters.  It needs an overhaul in the worst way.

Texasbound

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 11:21:22 am »

Texasbound.The gun laws in NJ are so restrictive it is scary.I lived there for 23 yrs. and moved to FL in '97.It literally felt like entering the U.S. from a foreign country.Concealed carry is completely out of the question.It was shortly before I moved to FL in '97 that cops were allowed to carry off duty.It is a horrible state and the people are all brainwashed into believing that it is for their own good.All the things people worry could happen ,are happening in states like NJ and have been for a long time.Respect and Regards Mike

Well then why in the world would anyone ever want to live there :doh:

icbkr

• Lord of the Files
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 12:00:19 pm »

Well then why in the world would anyone ever want to live there :doh:

Sections of the state are beautiful.  Not the cities.  The cities have problems, and the industrial parks are rampant, but there is still a lot to like, just not in the built up areas.  But I can get scenery in other states with better laws, so, yeah, why? :drool:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up