The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: OK here is your first test, will you pass this trial?  (Read 6064 times)

WWalker

Re: OK here is your first test, will you pass this trial?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 05:47:27 pm »

Your orders to not be obeyed are about to be tested. What will this organization do about it?

Newark, New Jersey has launched a disarmament campaign against it's citizens under the guise of rule of law. See for yourself as the Mayor offers a cash reward for "illegal" gun owners to be turned in and identified to law enforcement. This is your battle Oathkeepers, the enemy has declared itself.

Link to website and video below...

http://www.ci.newark.nj.us/

The mission of the Oath Keepers in this situation would be, to educate the law enforcement of Newark, NJ about the oath they took to uphold the constitution and what that means.  What action law enforcement take is out of the control of Oath Keepers as a organization.  These LEO's will make their own choice as to if they will keep their oath or break their oath.
As of now there has been no direct unlawful order to disarm citizens.  But there are going to be some tough decisions to be made buy the police when the calls start coming in.
It would be nice to get the Oath Keepers message to Newark as soon as possible.  I'm about as far from NJ as one can get however.
I renounce the oath I swore to the Constitution of the United States.
I regret any harm that my ignorance may have caused.

"Stop resisting" -- the refrain of rapists, police, and other violent degenerates.
                                                                                              –William N. Grigg

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 06:58:36 pm »

We need our new, permanent forums, with subforums for every state.  Hmmm...  I should give Stewart a holler and see if I can help him out at all getting it set up.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

MacCoinneach

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 10:55:47 pm »

We need our new, permanent forums, with subforums for every state.  Hmmm...  I should give Stewart a holler and see if I can help him out at all getting it set up.

Sounds good to me.

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 11:58:29 pm »

spread a dab of peanut butter on too much bread and you don't taste it...............
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

Bernie

• 3rd Herd
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 01:02:56 pm »

Forty-eight forums is a bit much.  Maybe regional ones, 4,5, or 6.  Later if the going gets busier, I may start a forum to cover my area or State and you could start a forum to cover your area or state.  The ideal forum has fewer, not more sub-forums.  The forum I frequent most has two, suitable for work and family for the most part, and the other is the political cage match side.
General, Off Topic, Events and Gatherings, Heads up, Fundraising could be a manageable beginning.

Start small and add as needed.

Well that is my ran and I am sticking to it.

Klapton Isgod

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 01:16:24 pm »

Forty-eight forums is a bit much.  Maybe regional ones, 4,5, or 6.  Later if the going gets busier, I may start a forum to cover my area or State and you could start a forum to cover your area or state.  The ideal forum has fewer, not more sub-forums.  The forum I frequent most has two, suitable for work and family for the most part, and the other is the political cage match side.
General, Off Topic, Events and Gatherings, Heads up, Fundraising could be a manageable beginning.

Start small and add as needed.

Well that is my ran and I am sticking to it.

I agree.  I've been to forums that have way too many subforums that go mostly unused.  The goal IS, however, to have organizations in every state, so eventually forums for every state will make sense.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Disavowed spook

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 11:53:26 pm »

Wait wait wait.  You guys are an "organization"?  Does that mean I get discounts someplace now?  Has anyone put up a t-shirt yet?

All funning aside, that really does suck.

ROYF:MAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
See the boy scouts DO have way mmore clout that OK...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK is a shill org....

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 11:17:40 am »

ROYF:MAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
See the boy scouts DO have way mmore clout that OK...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK is a shill org....

OK must have some clout. It has, undeniably, dominated your thoughts and attention.  :laugh:

Since OK has not bent to your will, you see fit to try to tear it down? Looks like a classic case of sandy crotch.
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

Klapton Isgod

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 11:21:43 am »

OK is a shill org....

A shill for whom?

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 11:17:01 pm »

OK must have some clout. It has, undeniably, dominated your thoughts and attention.

Well I don't believe in the constitution..............but I DO believe in the doubts within the minds of TPTB that OK IS creating
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up