The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 1992 Geo Tracker  (Read 7606 times)

Mad Wet Hen

1992 Geo Tracker
« on: July 18, 2009, 07:20:04 pm »

It still runs great.
I have GOD and GUTS one thing left to go.
God protect my little girl soldier as she does what she thinks is right. Keep her safe in the monthes to come as she prepares to go over seas at the will of teptb please make sure that he that sends them odes his part by making sure they have all the equipment and food they need. AMEN.

dogsledder54

Re: 1992 Geo Tracker
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 07:50:52 pm »

Ooo la la !   Thatsa nice !  A great bug out vehicle !  You Sara Connor !  :thumbsup:

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 07:59:13 pm »

It works great we have pulled stuck cars and trucks with it. We haven't found anything on wheels it can't pull but we haven't tried pulling a Semi or trailor. We did pull a 3/4 ton truck a couple of times. It was stuck up to it's axles.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:59:31 am by cordobablue »
God protect my little girl soldier as she does what she thinks is right. Keep her safe in the monthes to come as she prepares to go over seas at the will of teptb please make sure that he that sends them odes his part by making sure they have all the equipment and food they need. AMEN.

gaurdduck

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 08:50:26 pm »

I see you got it to work.
Good job! :mellow:
Now try this:

The  lazy  DEA  Agent  jumped  over  the  high  brick  wall,  to  avoid  being  shot .
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:53:56 pm by Gaurd Duck »

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 10:28:38 pm »

What do you think of the tracker? gaurd Duck. Think she is worth anything? LOL

gaurdduck

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 10:58:20 pm »

Not to a straight guy. Unless someone doesn't mind fuchsia with a turquoise stripe.
Though a camo one would be nice, or flat navy blue. 
I'm not one of those guys that likes pink. :laugh:
Other than that, it looks great! I'd buy it if I could afford it, a new paint job, and to transport it here.

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 11:09:08 pm »

I understand about the pink. When my husband got it I said won't you feel funny driving that? He said "I won't have to worry about any of the boys asking to drive it and taring it up."
He was wrong when one of their cars got stuck they asked if they could use it. When MH said sure, they used it to pull the car out. We had no idea they where going to do that. Now if any vehicle gets stuck we just getl out the Tracker and Ta Da no longer stuck. The boys will be made if we get rid of it. They love driving it, but somethings are more important. The boys don't want to help us get any firearms so there you go. We will get rid of the Tracker If the trade is right. If someone is interested in a trade and if they live around Tulsa Ok. I hope they P.M. me.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:07:10 am by cordobablue »

gaurdduck

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 01:24:42 am »

Sounds to me like you really love that thing. Are you certain you wish to part with it?

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 09:56:17 am »

Yes I would like to get a 20 Ga. shot gun and 100 rounds for her. She is Tuff like me we never give up. Like I said so far anything on wheels we want to pull she has done it. She is good for boondocking too. Our drive is so bad the most people with 4 wheel drive don't like coming here. I drive my car down the drive but have to take it going 2 miles an hour, the tracker can go down the drive at near normal speed without 4 wheel drive.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:08:36 am by cordobablue »

jimoutside

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 02:07:40 pm »

You must want a really nice 20 gauge. You realize you're only asking for about a $400 trade there, including the ammo, if you get a Remington 870 pump (my recommendation for a 20 gauge unless you got FRN to burn!)
Jim, Free Radical

Do what you can do first, do what you can't do second.

gaurdduck

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 02:47:02 pm »

I think you should ask for 1,000 rnds of ammo instead of 100. That sounds like a fairer trade.

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 03:04:47 pm »

If anyone wants to give 1000 rounds and a 20 gauge shotgun I would not say no in fact I would jump on it.

gaurdduck

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 03:08:32 pm »

Me too.

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 03:10:40 pm »

If anyone wants to give 1000 rounds and a 20 gauge shotgun I would not say no in fact I would jump on it.

I mean for my Tracker. I really am hoping for this to work and soon.

gaurdduck

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 03:34:09 pm »

I put up an advert here for some big and tall clothes I'm selling.
My e-bay thing with them didn't work out. I too will trade for ammo, but I will also take precious metals and frn's.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up