The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: blue funk  (Read 7248 times)

Mad Wet Hen

Re: blue funk
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 05:47:34 pm »

Who....Me my dad said the same thing. To bad I fail to live by it.
I have GOD and GUTS one thing left to go.
God protect my little girl soldier as she does what she thinks is right. Keep her safe in the monthes to come as she prepares to go over seas at the will of teptb please make sure that he that sends them odes his part by making sure they have all the equipment and food they need. AMEN.

Who...me?

• Moderator Group
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 10:53:35 pm »

Who....Me my dad said the same thing. To bad I fail to live by it.

:sign10:  Ya you and me both.
"If you are in a fair fight, Your tactics suck"

"The kind of man who demands that government enforce his ideas is always the kind whose ideas are idiotic." - H. L. Mencken

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2009, 12:50:48 pm »

My dad also would say believe none of what you hear and half of what you see and you will be about half right.
God protect my little girl soldier as she does what she thinks is right. Keep her safe in the monthes to come as she prepares to go over seas at the will of teptb please make sure that he that sends them odes his part by making sure they have all the equipment and food they need. AMEN.

Clip Johnson

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2009, 02:43:42 pm »

My dad also would say believe none of what you hear and half of what you see and you will be about half right.

What to do though if you're blind in one eye, and can't see out the other one? ^_^

In all seriousness cordobablue, without a doubt you have garnered the utmost respect by most folks around here (myself included) and by no means could any clear thinking individual even remotely consider you 'dumb'. My :twocents:

gaurdduck

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 03:06:49 pm »

What to do though if you're blind in one eye, and can't see out the other one? ^_^

In all seriousness cordobablue, without a doubt you have garnered the utmost respect by most folks around here (myself included) and by no means could any clear thinking individual even remotely consider you 'dumb'. My :twocents:

I concur.

Bluelinegirl

• Oathkeeper
  • I would bleed on the flag to keep the stripes red.
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2009, 03:25:18 pm »

I just realised that as I hit 'next' intending to go to page 3 of the thread 'blue funk,' it brought me to this page 'celebritity' something or other about where are the real newsworthy people of today, instead and I wound up commenting on both lol

Im fairly new here but out of all the threads i've read so far, I respect this one the most. Its honest, caring, forgiving of imperfections, filled with growth, informative, ok, ill yada yada at this point. 

I agree that it is angering (not sure if thats a word, but I dont think You guys will mind ;) to see the 'bought/owned' media and what they consider news and worse yet that the sheeple agree!! 

'I' at this point of my awakening, am most angry that no matter how many times you warn people to google fluoride they just wont do it! I think That may be where our geniuses are hibernating...they are under the influence of the tranq fluoride watching Nancy Grace....

If you have time to read this post, you have time to google it....no excuses.  One word of warning though, I equate ending the mindnumbing poisoning with taking the 'red pill'... if you'd rather stay asleep then carry on...

The toughest part of this world, is to live in it. - BTVS

Not on my watch.

With 19 generations of Military and LE behind and around me, I have a shiny .02

1*

WANTED: $1,000,000.00 reward for the live capture of the Elusive HumanaChickaPig!! Freshly slaughtered also acceptable!

The Constitution is not self-executing.

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2009, 08:14:00 pm »

Nice piece of writing. I would like to give everyone something to read that I found very interesting.

IN A Romanian Newspaper:
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:08:23 +0000

We rarely get a chance to see another country's editorial about the USA

Read this excerpt from a Romanian Newspaper. The article was written by Mr. Cornel Nistorescu and published under the title 'C'ntarea Americii, meaning 'Ode To America ') in the Romanian newspaper Evenimentulzilei 'The Daily Event' or 'News of the Day'.

~An Ode to America ~

Why are Americans so united? They would not resemble one another even if you painted them all one color! They speak all the languages of the world and form an astonishing mixture of civilizations and religious beliefs.

On 9/ll, the American tragedyturned three hundred million people into a hand put on the heart. Nobody rushed to accuse the White House, the Army, or the Secret Service that they are only a bunch of losers. Nobody rushed to empty their bank accounts. Nobody rushed out onto the streets nearby to gape about.

Instead the Americans volunteered to donate blood and to give a helping hand.

After the first moments of panic, they raised their flag over the smoking ruins, putting on T-shirts, caps and ties in the colors of the national flag. They placed flags on buildings and cars as if in every place and on every car a government official or the president was passing. On every occasion, they started singing: 'God BlessAmerica !'

I watched the live broadcast and rerun after rerun for hours listening to the story of the guy who went down one hundred floors with a woman in a wheelchair without knowing who she was, or of the Californian hockey player, who gave his life fighting with the terrorists and prevented the plane from hitting a target that could have killed other hundreds or thousands of people.

How on earth were they able to respond united as one human being? Imperceptibly, with every word and musical note, the memory of some turned into a modern myth of tragic heroes. And with every phone call, millions and millions of dollars were put into collection aimed at rewarding not a man or a family, but a spirit, which no money can buy. What on earth can unites the Americans in such way? Their land? Their history? Their economic Power? Money? I tried for hours to find an answer, humming songs and murmuring phrases with the risk of sounding commonplace, I thought things over, I reached but only one conclusion... Only freedom can work such miracles.

Cornel Nistorescu

(This deserves to be passed around the Internet forever.) It took a person on the outside - looking in - to see what we take for granted !

GOD BLESS AMERIC A !!!

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2009, 12:47:01 am »

The word-artist combines the beauty of honorable people with naivete of the official story believers. It is bittersweet to see suckers sacrifice themselves so honorably.  The move Gallipoli comes to mind. If you haven't seen it, do.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Bluelinegirl

• Oathkeeper
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2009, 11:26:22 am »

I hate to add spoil to a great thread and I love to see that others think of us as being so honorable as we wish we were but im reminded of something a British acquaintance said to me years before I woke up.  We were talking about why some countries hate the USA and NAFTA, the IMF and World bank (before I knew about them, I HIGHLY recommend the documentary 'Life and Debt' btw. Netflix has it, you can prolly get it on youtube too) anyway, she was explaining 'their' crimes to me and patting me on the head as a dumb, ignorant little sheeple too in love with my big screen to care about my neighbor.  The only grace I took from our conversation was that other countries that know about the crimes DO understand that the average American has no idea what 'we' are doing globally (although they do know and hate that most Americans keep their heads in the sand to keep their tvs).

I dont even want to work anymore because now I know what they do with my taxes and it makes me feel like a willing accomplice. I'm afraid to look God in the eye!  What to do..... I guess I can take another grace in that I don't believe a 'real' American would enslave and collapse other (and now our own) economies (go Soros, nice job! Fucker.) So, I can try to hold on to the misnomer of 'it's not us' a little while longer, until we all wake up and continue to fund them and do become willing accomplices.  Lets hope not, death to the bigger screen!

I would like to offer that a good first step in discontinuing funding the monsters might be to stop being a slave to 'stuff.'  If we didnt have 'bills to pay' we might not work so much and pay so much taxes. We could maybe define exactly what those bills are and decide how many of them are actually needs. At least until we can 'unfund' the monsters.  As far as 'putting my money where my mouth is...' I stopped working about 3 years ago. They cant 'make' me pay taxes if I have no income (now a FEMA camp work internment.... lol). Im running up some bills in credit, but I sleep better at night. I dont even miss the big screen. I have just enough to pay my bare minimum bills...including netflix online :)  Call it my affront in the war...

Not on my watch.

1*

WANTED: $1,000,000.00 reward for the live capture of the Elusive HumanaChickaPig!! Freshly slaughtered also acceptable!

gaurdduck

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2009, 12:01:22 pm »

I have seen many comments on other forums where they say that so long as they have
TV, (insert favorite sport here), and booze, that they don't care about politics at all.
It makes me really sad and dissapointed when I see comments like that. Those people
are the ones that so long as they are comfortable and taken care of, they wouldn't mind
living in a cage. Cowards they are, real men they are not. "Evil only prevails when good
men do nothing."

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2009, 12:04:12 pm »

Bluelinegirl - no income, running up debts.. and sleeping better?

Hmmmmm

When you consume more wealth than you create, how does that make you free just because you've given up the big TV?
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

gaurdduck

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2009, 12:22:33 pm »

I sell blackmark3t lunches.
See?

mutti

• Mutti
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2009, 12:32:47 pm »

The word-artist combines the beauty of honorable people with naivete of the official story believers. It is bittersweet to see suckers sacrifice themselves so honorably.  The move Gallipoli comes to mind. If you haven't seen it, do.

:thumbsup:  Even the score of the film gets me thinking. From the premise that "war is a game" to the "loss of such human potential" - I think this was the first movie that affected my outlook on the International Purpose of War vs the "in the trenches for my Country" type thoughts.

In the trenches they die for the elected

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Jefferson

"The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract." Heinlein

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2009, 01:21:20 pm »

Well the way I have lived for the past 10 years is if I can't afford it I don't get it. There has been only one thing I have gotten that we make payments on and that is our land. We do have electricity that we pay for until I get my wind gen built then we will have only the land, phone and web to pay. That is other the property tax. We for the most part live off our land and we have a well so no water bill.I think we are doing our part to not fund big brother.

Bluelinegirl

• Oathkeeper
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2009, 05:17:00 pm »

Well the way I have lived for the past 10 years is if I can't afford it I don't get it. There has been only one thing I have gotten that we make payments on and that is our land. We do have electricity that we pay for until I get my wind gen built then we will have only the land, phone and web to pay. That is other the property tax. We for the most part live off our land and we have a well so no water bill.I think we are doing our part to not fund big brother.

Good job CB!!

I too live by the bare minimum and givin my field of industry, should the economy recover and we stop killing countries and babies, it wont take me long to pay it back and if the SHTF.... no one will care. lol

I currently have my bills down to about a total of 10k annually including property taxes (which at least stay local) insurance and things like that. Hard but doable. I invested in my house and car, furniture, tv and all other useful/sellable tangables, zero gold! I keep little cash too in case the dollar goes kaput. Saving 10%nearly gross a year is like.. well, a penny saved is a penny earned so...yes, it actually is cheaper to live on credit if you do it right. I also invested in food and other items I will need in the future thus staving off inflation as well. The cash I do get came off the equity of my house so I can sell my house later if it were absolutely necessary.  I was forced to pay taxes on what I earned and bought already but hopefully I can wait till things are better to go back to work. I hope. I dont want to live the rest of my life on the bare minimum, even though I did get used to it and am surprisingly happy, but I will if I have to at least as long as I can.

It was not an easy transistion. About 4 years ago when I saw this comming, I left an ocean front condo in Miami, 3 porches, two Mercedes, 6 tvs, and 'magic plastic' to go to rural KY, 1 jeep, counting all my pennies and planting a garden. And yes, my city friends find that hilarious. My property taxes alone went from $15k annually to 2k!! But it was worth it. Well worth it. Sleeping in is pretty cool too :)

I certainly dont mean to come off as holier than though or anything, im human with many faults and am just doing the best I can to fight for myself and my country.

I also put alot of faith in my fellow Americans and I pray.

Not on my watch.

1*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up