The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: blue funk  (Read 7247 times)

suijurisfreeman

Re: blue funk
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 07:28:23 am »

I have seen many comments on other forums where they say that so long as they have
TV, (insert favorite sport here), and booze, that they don't care about politics at all.
It makes me really sad and dissapointed when I see comments like that. Those people
are the ones that so long as they are comfortable and taken care of, they wouldn't mind
living in a cage. Cowards they are, real men they are not. "Evil only prevails when good
men do nothing."

Here's my letter to the editor published in the Monroe County Citizen newspaper on March 22, 2006 (the day I was to be sentenced):

THE TYRANNY OF JUSTICE:  The political corruption here in Monroe County is not a secret, you know about it.  I know about it and the corrupt politicians know about it!  'They' only get away with it because you the citizens of Monroe County have failed to take action, you have failed to hold your 'public servants' accountable.

One of the 65 signs that I displayed stated "All that's necessary for evil to triumph if for good men to do nothing."  Another stated, "Public servants of Monroe County look into the mirror of truth, what do you see?"

For 22 days from July 29, 2005 through September 19, 2005 while I exercised my natural, inherent and inalienable right of remonstrance, my right to formally protest against governmental policy, action or officials far, far too many people stopped by and discussed with me their first hand knowledge of the political corruption here in Monroe County.

In spite of several death threats and two attempts to silence me through intimidation I had the courage to expose 'their' dirty little deeds.  I dared to challenge 'the powers that be' here in Monroe County.  My signs only stated what many of you know to be the truth, the ugly truth.

That is the truth as to why I was indicted, prosecuted and am now facing the possibility of 9 years in prison.  I was not then, I am not now willing to stand by doing nothing thereby allowing evil to triumph!  What about you?

Pity the poor, wretched, timid soul who is faint hearted to resist his oppressors.  He has the intellect of a slave.  He sings the song of the damned: 'I can't fight back, I have too much to lose; I own too much property; I have worked too hard to get what I have; They will put me out of business if I resist; I might go to jail; I have my family to think about.'

Such poor miserable creatures have misplaced values and are hiding their cowardice behind pretended family responsibilities, blindly refusing to see that the most glorious legacy that one can bequeath posterity is liberty, and that the only true security is liberty.
by Anonymous

Two days later when I was actually sentenced, the judge asked if I had anything to say before he sentenced me.  I had the above letter to the editor read into the record.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:31:54 am by suijurisfreeman »

Bluelinegirl

• Oathkeeper
  • I would bleed on the flag to keep the stripes red.
Re: blue funk
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 12:44:39 pm »

Such poor miserable creatures have misplaced values and are hiding their cowardice behind pretended family responsibilities, blindly refusing to see that the most glorious legacy that one can bequeath posterity is liberty, and that the only true security is liberty.
by Anonymous

Soldier on sjf, I would rather bequeath to my heirs, liberty than land.
The toughest part of this world, is to live in it. - BTVS

Not on my watch.

With 19 generations of Military and LE behind and around me, I have a shiny .02

1*

WANTED: $1,000,000.00 reward for the live capture of the Elusive HumanaChickaPig!! Freshly slaughtered also acceptable!

The Constitution is not self-executing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up