The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/11 Freedom Rally  (Read 2568 times)

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
9/11 Freedom Rally
« on: October 02, 2009, 07:35:10 am »

Here is the Constitution speech I gave a few weeks ago in Texarkana. Stewart and Gooch, if this can be used for the main site, feel free to use it as you see fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXNzHJqbObE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Q-bzc6X34
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

freewoman

Re: 9/11 Freedom Rally
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 04:01:17 pm »

CorbinKale:  As far as I know, you can still post videos (though the forum on the Oath Keepers website is pretty much unused now).  I would go ahead and post them on the OK website, so Stewart and/or Gooch don't have to do that part.  It will be reviewed before it's permanently posted, I'm sure.  Please save the guys a step.  Thanks for the info!  I will try to look at them later; my DSL doesn't always work well on youtube videos.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 06:10:02 pm »

Actually we are not posting anything on the National Page any more.
Not enough moderator types to review them before putting them up and too many "infiltrators" making their move to try to get us painted as extremists.

Corbin .... Send the links to Drew or Stewart and they MIGHT put them up on the resources page.
When they get a chance to review them.

No promises though.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 12:02:05 am »

I submitted the links to the main site under the video section for consideration. Other than that, I'm not pushing it. If it can be used, great. If not, that's fine, too. It is not the Oath Keepers standard speech, so it is very likely that it can't be used for some reason.

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 12:59:10 pm »

I submitted the links to the main site under the video section for consideration. Other than that, I'm not pushing it. If it can be used, great. If not, that's fine, too. It is not the Oath Keepers standard speech, so it is very likely that it can't be used for some reason.

Absolutely Nothing is being posted from the video section on the OK Site.
No forum posts either.
No manpower to moderate it so .... blank wall.

Please send it directly to either Drew or Mark or Stewart.

III

jamie

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 02:50:51 pm »

Congratulations on the speech. Nice job.

I just want to know what is the problem with jumping out of a good airplane?  If your main fails have the rest of your life to deploy your reserve.  And the landing, chances are you won't get hurt, usually.

Broken backs, fractured pelvis,  compound fractures and maybe a bicep stripped off by the static line are rare. Right?   :thrbiggrin:

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 08:46:03 pm »

Thanks. :)

Nothing wrong with jumping from planes and such. I even graduated the Jump Master Course when they sent a MTT up to Ft. Richardson. I am no expert, by any means. I only have 48 jumps, and 13 of those were with the Ft. Campbell Sport Club. But, honestly, every single time I jumped, I was scared. I just accepted my death and went, anyway. :)

The only injury I got jumping was a snapped joint in my left pinky toe, when I landed on the edge of a deep SUSV track on Malamute DZ. It lays sideways now, as they couldn't splint it.

I am glad I did it, but I never enjoyed it. Wouldn't take a million for the experience, wouldn't pay a dime to do it again. lol

da gooch

• Moderator Group
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 12:54:52 pm »

My Dad [RIP] was a pilot during the Second World War and he flew gooney birds over the hump.[CBI theater]
He had to "qualify" at jump school to get his wings BUT he always said "Who in his right mind would jump out of a plane that was flying hot, straight and level ?"
Even so He was shot down three times and had to jump to survive all three times.

I have never even been tempted. I am not bothered by heights [what with working aloft in sailboat rigs that is a good thing ...] but have never tried sport jumping.
"Never let go of the ship" is too ingrained I guess ?  :rolleyes:
Also it is too expensive a "sport" for this country mouse.

III
Pages: [1]   Go Up