The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oath-Keepers on CNN this morning (11/18/09)  (Read 2925 times)

NuclearDruid

Oath-Keepers on CNN this morning (11/18/09)
« on: November 18, 2009, 08:36:03 am »

Not on CNN website, however it's been uploaded to YouTube.

DELETED

ND
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 10:14:15 am by NuclearDruid »
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

canadian

Re: Oath-Keepers on CNN this morning (11/18/09)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 09:01:06 am »

Yeah, that's a bunch of radicals right there.  :rolleyes:

If anything, that SPLC clown looks and sounds like the raving nutjob.
Istum enim est bellum quibus necessarium, et pia arma ubi nulla nisi armis spes est.

freewoman

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 09:39:32 am »

Thanks for posting this, ND.  I do wish comment had been made about Katrina, when guns were taken away from the American people by troops who were issued (unlawful) orders.  However, CNN may not have aired something like that if it had been mentioned, anyway.  Interesting that the story mentions "anti-Obama" while admitting that neither OK nor the other "militia" groups featured in the series show any signs of racism.  And the reporter clearly stated that the patriot groups he profiled were just as upset with Bush administration policies like the bailout and the USA PATRIOT Act as they were about anything Obama's done. 

Well, more publicity; hang on to your hat, Drew and the OK staff!

WWalker

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 10:36:51 am »

And I offer as proof that there are congress critters always thinking of and taking actions to further restrict our Second Amendment right…………………HR45.
But that would be inconvenient for the MSM to report on such a thing.  Even though the bill has yet to get out of committee.  That does not play well into the propaganda program.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:
I renounce the oath I swore to the Constitution of the United States.
I regret any harm that my ignorance may have caused.

"Stop resisting" -- the refrain of rapists, police, and other violent degenerates.
                                                                                              –William N. Grigg

Sea Soldier

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 10:06:18 pm »

I watched the video.  They dropped enough hints at this and that to come back later and paint the oath Keepers anyway they are so inclined.  They are painting Sara Palin as racist.   This is one of the first smears they throw at anyone: individual or group.
When a group has the Southern Poverty Law Center group watching it, it is on the "skyline" to get smeared or hit in some manner to discredit it.

iloilo

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 12:02:27 am »

:rolleyes:
By now, all the individuals who have some first, second or third level association with all the organizations and people whom the SPLC staff finds in some way "offensive" should equal more than half the population of this country!

Does anyone know anyone or any group the SPLC is actually FOR?

No, they are an institution founded on fear, promoted on prejudice, and organized for personal aggrandizement.  Leave them in peace: they are not intelligent to attempt to inform.

We have smarter, kinder, more honest people who need our attention to save them from the depravities of slavery and racism for which SPLC is so deservedly famous.

ff

NuclearDruid

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 10:15:20 am »

Not on CNN website, however it's been uploaded to YouTube.

Who are the Oath Keepers

ND

You got a terms of use violation.

Addressed.

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover
Pages: [1]   Go Up