The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The ADL is watching. . . .  (Read 11317 times)

freewoman

The ADL is watching. . . .
« on: November 18, 2009, 04:48:59 pm »

This quote is from an article on the website of the Anti-Defamation League (www.adl.org) called "Rage Grows in America".  Most of it is the usual stuff that comes from these groups (along the lines of "anyone who disagrees with us or Obama must be a racist anti-Semite").  But this paragraph I found fascinating:

For many members and supporters of the Oath Keepers, some sort of confrontation with that “New World Order” is inevitable. One Oath Keepers adherent, “Radar,” posted to an Oath Keepers blog in April 2009 that now was the time for action: “First through the courts (if possible), then the ballot box (if this administration doesn’t preclude this option by fraudulent means) and finally from the streets! (as the LAST resort).” In June 2009, another supporter, “Oxi,” posted to an on-line forum that the Oath Keepers should consider forming a “military structure,” because, although not presently “at war,” the group “must prepare for one.” After Oath Keepers first formed, so many posts about resistance and guerrilla war were posted to the official Oath Keepers blog that Rhodes had to step in and rein them in, saying that “we want active duty to visit this site and if you transform it into a hard-core ‘how to wage 4th [generation] guerrilla war’ or ‘how to fragg’ site, many of them will be wary of participating.” However, Rhodes did not oppose such discussions; he merely asked that they be carried on somewhere else, so that they would not tar the Oath Keepers’ blog.

Of course, the ADL didn't say that Oxi was strongly opposed here. . . .but then, one wouldn't expect that.

The format of the article is a little tricky; you have to go to the menu on the right to see the whole text for each section.  Just clicking on the article links give a paragraph or two from each section.

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
Re: The ADL is watching. . . .
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 04:59:35 pm »

Did Oxi get banned, or did he just finally give up on finding fellow revolutionaries here?

Yes, of course the ADL article said nothing about the fact that he got repeated reamed out by this community for being an idiot.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Mr. Dare

• Administrator
  • My Strawman will beat hell out of yours any day!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 05:58:49 pm »

To the power damaged mind, everything that is not blind obedience is perceived as a threat or competition for power. They seized on Oxi because he is the most like them, and sought to wrest power from them, possibly even through violent means. They understand that. Everything the rest of us said is pretty much incomprehensible to them since it is neither obedience, nor a direct threat. The idea of someone not wanting to be ruled, but not seeking to rule others just doesn't fit into their world view at all. The Zero Aggression Principal as an idea as foreign to them as the idea that human beings do not require a government to force them not to eat one another. :rolleyes:
"He's no fun, he fell right over!"
"I've got Deku Nuts coming outta my ass and I still can't kill this bastard!!!" (my sweet wife...)
"The road to Hell is paved with happy plans..."
"I do not avoid Twinkies, Duck, but I do deny them my essence." Joel

dogsledder54

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 06:11:44 pm »

the idea that human beings do not require a government to force them not to eat one another. :rolleyes:

Oh THAT'S  why we don't eat each other.
I thought it was because we taste bad.  :laugh:

CorbinKale

• Oath Keepers
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 06:24:18 pm »

We pretty much figured that oxi was a plant from the start. Coincidence that they randomly picked him out of the many OK sites and forums? Not likely. He was a plant from our adversaries to supply 'evidence' for how they wanted to portray us. We saw them coming a mile away. We are inside their OODA loop and forcing them to react to us. They are slower than we expected.
A free man doesn't beg permission to exercise his Rights.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 09:48:54 pm »

The link to the Full Report on the ADL site.

Like was mentioned before you will need to click on each link to get the whole report.

From the report about Oath Keepers ...
"Members refuse to obey hypothetical “orders” from the government, “orders” that speak more to their own paranoid and conspiratorial beliefs than to any realistic government action."

I guess Katrina didn't count or any of the other violent repudiations of our civil liberties.
But then again the Katrina people weren't all Jews so the ADL doesn't count them I guess.

I wonder do any of them remember how to spell hypocrite ?
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

iloilo

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 11:02:53 pm »

On the words from the ADL:

To the ADL:
I find it both stunningly blind and retroactively forgetful of anyone who has an ounce of Jewish Blood not have learned at least the primary lesson of Masada and the holocaust:  never let anyone ~ not friend nor foe, president or king, dictator or statesman ~ ever, any under circumstances, force you to give up the means to defend yourself and your family.  If shattered potsherds on a high desert mesa do not make us remember, then let the smoke stacks of Germany make us remember. 

If we cannot protect ourselves, we will be lost.  I speak here as a woman.  No one has the right to ask or force me to be defenseless.  No one has the right to demand that of me, or to condemn me when I refuse those demands.

Do not give up your weapons, nor bow to any earthly ruler, until we women give up our children.

If anyone at the ADL does not understand what I have written above, about why we must all be Oathkeepers, and cherish the others who are, then please do get in touch with me directly, as soon as you read this, so that I may explain it to you, one human to another. 

I cannot imagine anyone who is either blind or forgetful enough to have forgotten those things which were written in innocent, spilled blood many and few years ago, to make us, to demand of us, to witness to us, what we must always remember.

How could anyone forget?

Now, let us work together for true peace, and for the end of wars, and of hatred, and of striking out with hate when what we are most probably feeling is fear, because we do not know each other as good people, but have lost our ability to think for ourselves with loving human hearts, because we have become caught in the illusions of the  hate and fear.

Oathkeepers promises what the German officers should have said before Hitler gained so much power.

Oathkepers promises what the men of Masada could not do for their women, against others, and finally, against themselves.

Please, ADL, read this and understand. 

Please, Oathkeepers, reach out in peace and patience to these people who are afraid.  Turn their fear to love instead of letting them turn their fear to hate.

(As that totally cool Jew said, turn the other cheek, and also, persuade them with kindness.  They are afraid.)

I celebrate this day because the new FIJA DVD received its final edits today.  It will be available in a few days, and there will be an announcement on our web site, as well as the sound of joyful celebration from the Montana Divide.

Peace to everyone,
ff 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 10:20:08 am by feralfae »

freewoman

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 05:34:14 am »

Good words, feralfae. 

I do not hate the ADL.  I feel compassion for them.  Many well-meaning people support them, thinking that in so doing, they are helping to stand up against those who hate others simply because of their religious background (or race or sex or sexual orientation or whatever).  It is disturbing to see such a group sling hatred and misunderstanding back at others.  It is especially a concern that the very tactics that led to the Holocaust--the removal of the people's ability to defend themselves--is fully supported by these folks who are quick to cry, "Never again!"  If they truly believed in "Never again!", they would align themselves with our good friends at the JPFO.

ff is right--responding to these groups (the ADL, the SPLC, the DHS, CNN, whomever) with hate isn't going to help anything.  That doesn't mean we cower before them, just that we do not allow ourselves to respond to their attacks with negative emotions.

Lenny

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 08:32:56 am »

I do not hate the ADL.  I feel compassion for them.  Many well-meaning people support them, thinking that in so doing, they are helping to stand up against those who hate others simply because of their religious background (or race or sex or sexual orientation or whatever).  It is disturbing to see such a group sling hatred and misunderstanding back at others...

One problem is that when a good idea (like opposing hate) becomes institutionalized (in the ADL, the NAACP, or whatever), it adds survival to its priorities. The folks at the ADL would be out of a job if somehow antisemitism were eradicated from the earth. They can't imagine such an eventuality, and they really can't accept it either. If there were no antisemites left in the world, they'd have to invent some. In the same way the NAACP was once concerned with lynchings; now it's mostly worried whether a millionaire rapper in a TV commercial was portrayed in a questionable light. Someday they won't even have that to complain about, and they'll complain that portraying blacks without negative stereotypes of any kind is some sort of "cultural genocide" or a "denial of the uniqueness of black culture."

iloilo

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 10:24:58 am »

Lenny, you have a very good mind.
Use it to address the acts of individuals as far as you can, and avoid the trap of institutionalized condemnations or criticism.

Many people in many groups have wrong thinking: but institutions do not think, worry, have opinions, or make decisions - only the people in those groups do so.  Try to stay focused on individual people, and not on all the easily-grouped individuals who may make mistakes that are then perceived as  institutional flaws.

And let us not institutionalize anything, but speak one person to another, from our own best sense of each of us, our liberty, our human rights, and our right to make individual decisions.

Always enjoy your posts.

ff

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 05:01:58 pm »

Very true for the most part, ff - but there ARE individuals (no longer truly human) who are completely evil, sold to evil, steeped in evil. Those do not merely fear, but live with implacable thirst for our blood and souls.

I can pray for their conversion, but I have no mercy for them - as they have none for us, and vow to give no quarter in the battle to come.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

iloilo

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 05:24:24 pm »

Thank you ML.  You are correct that there are truly evil ones out there. 
When I see one of the dark lords or their minions coming in my direction, and if they are in any way armed, I will respond accordingly.  If they attempt fraud, rather than force, I hope my mind is keen enough to determine their falsehoods.

But many people who read and vaguely ponder opinions of others are not evil: just lazy thinkers.  They borrow opinions from others rather than think through issues and events.  That is how we get into messes with those who should be our allies, but instead, find them huddled with the masses of other unthinking ones.  I hope we can awaken more of them.  I am happy so many are now awakened that the evil ones find themselves questioned and ignored more each day.

I think we will all be able to recognize the evil ones when they arrive.  Our individual antennae are finely tuned.  Predatory psychos have a certain "feel" to them, I have found. 

I know that most of us here will be standing against any attempt to repeat the atrocities of earlier times in human history, and we are working as much as we can now to cancel any repeat of that history.  I also think we are all ready for the worst.

Let us not throw dark blankets over whole flocks of people just because they might look alike, or might have on the same hat: while discernment during troubled times is often difficult, I think we must exercise discernment as much as possible.  That is all I meant.

I know there is evil afoot: I hope we can divert it into traps of its own design.  Let evil starve for lack of the blood of its victims.

Thank you for your post.  I love your spirit!
ff

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 05:35:27 pm »

Let us not throw dark blankets over whole flocks of people just because they might look alike, or might have on the same hat: while discernment during troubled times is often difficult, I think we must exercise discernment as much as possible.  That is all I meant.

Sadly, like horses in a burning barn, many of them will fight tooth and nail to STAY in the burning barn because that's where they think they are safe. We can and should do everything possible to bring them out, but I don't think it will be possible to save many.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

iloilo

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 05:39:57 pm »

We will let them stay in the burning barn, then, and stand back so that their flailing and anger, their fear and confusion, does not reach us, as we continue our peaceful, quiet, productive, non-aggressive lives.

You are correct, ML, thank you.
ff

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 10:21:57 pm »

We will let them stay in the burning barn, then, and stand back so that their flailing and anger, their fear and confusion, does not reach us, as we continue our peaceful, quiet, productive, non-aggressive lives.

You are correct, ML, thank you.
ff

I'm going to roast marshmallows.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up