The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The ADL is watching. . . .  (Read 10286 times)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: The ADL is watching. . . .
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 07:26:08 am »

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we can't let our eyes be clouded with any stereotypes or wishful thinking. The human race has always consisted of a great variety of people, with endlessly varied motives, strengths and intelligence. There are and have always been the simple, easily led, misguided, fanatic, and deluded, along with all the different kinds of evil and sheer stupidity. Those who just want to be left alone to live and let live have become a minority. Was it ever truly otherwise?

Those who feel they must reach out to others with truth and justice must do so with the understanding that their pearls will be trampled under swine more often than not, and that they may pay a great personal price for their compassion. That shouldn't stop them, necessarily, but make them wise and careful.

We still don't know who will survive in this coming Armageddon.  We can only prepare the best we can. But let us fight for liberty and justice with all of the strength and intelligence we can muster.

No mercy for evil (those who would knowingly enslave and murder us), and no quarter given. Our survival depends on it.

People believe lies because they fear most what might happen if they were not true - even when those possibilities are without foundation or reason. Therefore, telling them the truth is the most frightening and threatening thing you can do.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

iloilo

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 09:17:20 am »

Great post, ML.
Yes, human nature certainly spans the spectrum.
And the times I have been beaten, or threatened with physical violence, were always for simply speaking the truth.  Just speaking the truth.
It is significant how much some humans fear the truth.

Yet, I think that is why I am here, so I guess I'll just keep on.

(threadjack)
I read your post about food and what young people buy: I remember when my children were small, and we could make it a week on one chicken, a bag of beans, a sack of masa harina, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, milk, and oranges and apples, and oatmeal.  Our weekly grocery bill was usually about $10.  And we ate well and healthy, supplemented by our tiny yard garden, and plums from our tree, which was also our source for plum jam.  We are all marvelously healthy, and that is probably due in part to the fact that we could not afford convenience foods.

I will try to stop in at the recipe site when I can and add some simple, inexpensive recipes.
(end threadjack)

I think all we can do is keep going, stay prepared, and spread the word on human liberty whenever we can.

ff

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 11:31:53 pm »

Uhm, feralfae, I'm doing an article on this for the papers. I hope you will allow me to print a couple of your excellent statements from your above post. That was an excellent post, and I'd like to share some of its content with our readers by inserting them appropriately into the article I'm going to publish.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

SoundTheBell

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 11:04:22 pm »

Fred of Appleseed sent a note out to the instructors today mentioning this ADL article, and how they bashed the Oath Keepers. I read the article... man oh man, what trash.
Although I hate to give even more attention to the article and have the ADL thinking they'd hit a "big one" with that and should publish more like it, I think it would be a good idea to send that to friends and family to open their eyes even further about how the people who value liberty and freedom are viewed and targeted more and more.
You guys keep on keepin' on, don't let 'em get you down.

iloilo

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 11:49:28 pm »

Uhm, feralfae, I'm doing an article on this for the papers. I hope you will allow me to print a couple of your excellent statements from your above post. That was an excellent post, and I'd like to share some of its content with our readers by inserting them appropriately into the article I'm going to publish.

Salute!
Elias

Thank you Elias.
Yes, I would welcome having my statements spread around, but ask only that you use an entire post together, and that you link my name back to iloilojones.com for anyone who is interested in reaching me.   

I did not write any of these words on this thread as a part of FIJA, or for fija.org and do not want to overlap or confuse my own thoughts as a human with my work with FIJA: at FIJA, we are having our own backlash, including a recent suspect being described as linked to "jury nullification"  as though it were some STD he had acquired!  Oh, that's right - thoughts of self-responsibility, justice, honesty, self-governance, and freedom are worse than being a "victim" of some STD.   (Oh Lord!  This country has done such horrible brainwashing to its children!)

Anyway, with all those conditions on using what I write here,  and I'd appreciate it if you could do these things for me, the answer is yes, and thank you for the compliment.

Be Well,
ff

joeofthemountain

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 02:46:09 pm »

Glad to see this Spirit alive at Oath Keepers.  I am merely a friend and sometime supporter of your efforts, but it warms my heart.  Feralfae hits a nail on the head, IMHO.  I think certain groups, especially those that have institutionalized themselves as going concerns, have defined themselves at a personal level by their "mission statement".  It becomes them and their own narrow-mindedness, or perhaps simply small-mindedness, compels them to see boogymen under every stone, behind each shadow.

I know this is the usual offense claimed by such people against well, us.  But the distinction is that conservatives, traditionalists, etc rarely, if ever, proactively seek trouble.  No - we leave that to the likes of ADL, ACLU, $PLC etal whose livelihoods depend on continuing and ever more dangerous enemies.

It is a dangerous model they follow, if for no other reason than because their paranoia has a self-fulfilling quality that in the end ensures their own demise as demonstrated again and again by history.

Pity.  I rather liked the America invened so long ago by my Pilgrim forefathers.  It worked for many hundreds of years, rather more than less.

coloradohermit

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 06:24:01 pm »

And they're still watching...........I took a few snips from the "report" to show some of the forums/blogs/websites on their radar.

http://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Government-Extremism-Report.pdf

Violent Voices:
Anti-Government Extremism Takes on New Intensity

An ADL Center on Extremism Special Report
April 2010

snips...........
post by “mmpaints” on the American Preppers Network Forum, March 22, 2010
wrote “TXplt” on the Gun and Game Forums on March 22
Post by “HighGround” to the AR-15 Forums, March 19, 2010
Post by “Emily” to the Tree of Liberty Forums, March 24, 2010
Post by “Big Philly” to the Survivalist Boards, March 26, 2010
Post by “Sane” to the Prison Planet Forums, March 22, 2010
Comment by “Problem” on the Infowars Web site, March 26, 2010
“JimmyMac65,” posting on the New Hampshire Militia forums
Posted by “Sayitwithamini-14” to the A Well Regulated Militia Forums, March 22, 2010
wrote “Bobn” on the Tree of Liberty Forums on March 24
“Redcap,” writing on the AR-15 Adviser Forums on March 22,
Comment by “Woodburner2” in response to Foxnews.com article, March 25, 2010
On the Glock Talk Forums on March 25
Post by “SixpkAmerican” to the First Tennessee Rifles Forum, March 24, 2010
Post by “boondock-saint” on the Above Top Secret Forums, March 24, 2010

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

What luck for rulers that men do not think. - Adolf Hitler

Lead, follow or get out of the way.

socalserf

• Blue collar knucklehead
  • Riflemen are made not born.
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 09:09:54 pm »

This is from the early '90S but the ADL is famous for watching.
It's Now the ADL Spy Case

By Rachelle Marshall
The investigation of a former San Francisco policeman suspected of keeping illegal files on members of Arab-American, anti-apartheid and other political groups turned into the "ADL Spy Case" in early April, when revelations about the B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation League's nationwide intelligence operation became front page news in the Bay Area. Police officials who searched the San Francisco and Los Angeles offices of the organization on April 8 found evidence that ADL has employed undercover operators in at least seven major cities to gather information on thousands of individuals and groups ranging across the political spectrum, from Greenpeace, the Arab-American Democratic Club, the NAACP, the Mandela Welcoming Committee and the United Farm Workers to white supremacy and anti-Semitic groups such as the Ku Klux Klan and Youth for Hitler.

Although its spokesmen insist that ADL's only purpose is to "counteract bigotry and prejudice, " ADL's operatives also kept files on at least eight Jewish peace groups, Mills College, the Northern California Ecumenical Council and even the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). Arab Americans were a special target of the undercover operation. San Francisco Police Inspector Ronald Roth said in an affidavit released after the search that ADL had driver's license and motor vehicle registration information on some 15 percent of the members of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, as well as records on thousands of other Arab Americans.
http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0693/9306017.htm

I'd be very surprised indeed if they gave up their criminal behavior, since their cause is so righteous and all.
They are a good example of the meme that the ends justifies the means.
"Freedom's the answer. What's the question?"
~Author unknown to me

motomom

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 01:01:00 am »

And they're still watching...........I took a few snips from the "report" to show some of the forums/blogs/websites on their radar.

http://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Government-Extremism-Report.pdf

Violent Voices:
Anti-Government Extremism Takes on New Intensity

An ADL Center on Extremism Special Report
April 2010

snips...........
post by “mmpaints” on the American Preppers Network Forum, March 22, 2010
wrote “TXplt” on the Gun and Game Forums on March 22
Post by “HighGround” to the AR-15 Forums, March 19, 2010
Post by “Emily” to the Tree of Liberty Forums, March 24, 2010
Post by “Big Philly” to the Survivalist Boards, March 26, 2010
Post by “Sane” to the Prison Planet Forums, March 22, 2010
Comment by “Problem” on the Infowars Web site, March 26, 2010
“JimmyMac65,” posting on the New Hampshire Militia forums
Posted by “Sayitwithamini-14” to the A Well Regulated Militia Forums, March 22, 2010
wrote “Bobn” on the Tree of Liberty Forums on March 24
“Redcap,” writing on the AR-15 Adviser Forums on March 22,
Comment by “Woodburner2” in response to Foxnews.com article, March 25, 2010
On the Glock Talk Forums on March 25
Post by “SixpkAmerican” to the First Tennessee Rifles Forum, March 24, 2010
Post by “boondock-saint” on the Above Top Secret Forums, March 24, 2010

Interesting!  I gotta check out some of these other forums!
Never try to teach a pig to sing.  It merely wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

motomom

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 01:41:28 am »

From the article at http://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Government-Extremism-Report.pdf

Frequently used is language often attributed to Ed Howdershelt, an obscure individual who self-publishes science fiction novels on the Internet: “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use them in that order.”

I guess he ain't so "obscure" now, is he? 
Never try to teach a pig to sing.  It merely wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

motomom

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 02:10:08 am »

I find this article so enlightening, thanks so much to coloradohermit for posting it.  I learn new things from this site every day.  And to think, I was going to try to hit the sack early this evening.  Oops.

After reading the entire paper, I find that I am siding more and more with the patriots.  As I read through the comments, I understand their anger.  However, I am still clearly coming over to the side that waits for the goobermint to make the first move.  Whether they have the guts to make those mistakes or not remains to be seen.

I also find it rather amusing that the ADL "fights antisemitism", and yet the present administration has done more to damage our relationship with Israel than any other in the past.  And how do they jive with JPFO, I wonder?

And, if they fight for civil rights, as they say, how about my civil right to earn a living and keep what I earn?  Why is that not a right to them?  How will they react when the power of the government holds me at the point of a gun because I refuse health care or the payment that goes with it?  Will I have any remaining civil rights at that point?

coloradohermit

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 07:31:45 am »

Interesting!  I gotta check out some of these other forums!

I'm pretty regular at The Tree of Liberty and, as you've probably guessed, the majority of quotes attributed to TTOL members were taken largely out of context. The real flow of discussions wouldn't make news at all. Selective propoganda is the meme of the day.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

What luck for rulers that men do not think. - Adolf Hitler

Lead, follow or get out of the way.

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 02:48:58 pm »

http://newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin583.htm

SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER PUBLISHES PATRIOT HIT LIST

By Chuck Baldwin
April 21, 2010
NewsWithViews.com

In a report on its web site dated April 2010, entitled "Meet The Patriots," the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) profiled "36 individuals at the heart of the resurgent [patriot] movement." (In reading the list, I counted only 35 "patriots" and 5 "enablers" for a total of 40. I'm not really sure how the SPLC came up with "36." Perhaps their ability to count is commensurate with their ability to appreciate patriotism and liberty.) The SPLC (founded by Morris Dees) sees itself as America's guardian against "right wing militias" and loves to label conservatives and libertarians that it doesn't like as "extremists." The SPLC is one of the most ultra-liberal organizations in the country and should be dismissed as a group of paranoid leftists, not worthy of thought or mention.

The sad truth is, however, our federal government has chosen to exalt the SPLC to the position of being its "go to" source for information regarding "potential domestic terrorists" and similar characterizations. As a result, the information and reports disseminated by SPLC wind up in police reports and bulletins all over the United States. As an example, the SPLC had its fingerprints all over the infamous MIAC report. One could even question whether the SPLC is merely a front organization for Big Brother. ...

...This database of Americans who are perceived to be potential "enemies of the state" goes by the code name "Main Core." And according to the report, "One knowledgeable source claims that 8 million Americans are now listed in Main Core as potentially suspect. In the event of a national emergency, these people could be subject to everything from heightened surveillance and tracking to direct questioning and possibly even detention.
...<snip>...

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 04:11:35 pm »

I wonder if there is a searchable data base of those 8 million names. I'd like to be sure that my 40+ years of activism has not gone unnoticed!  :rolleyes:
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 04:28:21 pm »

My feelings would be hurt if I were not on the list.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up