The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freedom Exposition and camp-out for 2010  (Read 6384 times)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Freedom Exposition and camp-out for 2010
« on: December 30, 2009, 12:05:23 pm »

The annual camp-out in Wyoming will be held June 13 to the 22nd. Get more information here http://www.fundamentalsoffreedom.com/fswforum/index.php?topic=8152.0  or send me a PM.

The two main features are already sold out, but visitors and observers for these things are always welcome. We have a major "survival" class, with instruction on all sorts of things like wild food, shelter building, tracking, etc. There will also be professional firearms classes.

The usual campfire talks and nice camping surroundings will be as always. Registration is required. Don't delay, as the number of registrations is critical to planning.

Cost is yet to be announced, but last year ran $25. per person, with kids free.  Limited number of RV hookups may be available at cost.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

MeyerLemon

Re: Freedom Exposition and camp-out for 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 10:38:51 pm »

This looks amazing!! I'm new to the forum, so I just saw this and it is too late for this year, but next year is a possibility...and my husband is interested too! :)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 08:03:01 am »

This looks amazing!! I'm new to the forum, so I just saw this and it is too late for this year, but next year is a possibility...and my husband is interested too! :)

Great! We invite visitors to come any time, of course, but the camp-out is an ideal time to meet and mingle with a great many of the FSW folks, both old and new. We expect more than 200 people this year, and the expo has doubled attendance every year from the beginning with only 20! At some point it is going to get TOO big, I fear, and our current facilities won't hole too many more than 200, so we may be looking at splitting it next year and do another one in the southwest portion of the state.

Please go to http://www.fundamentalsoffreedom.com/fswforum/index.php  and join our forum if you'd really like to start getting to know us and make plans to visit. We're happy to help as much as possible, and many of us open our homes to new folks looking for their own piece of liberty. :) My place is sort of the hub in the NE corner.

mutti

• Mutti
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 08:28:59 am »

....I wish we could go, sort of. Once the "season" is going, can't really leave the farm.

Just a thing though - if anyone is passing through or pretty near the St. Louis area - please PM us. We'd love to meet up and pass some yummies on to ML. mutti
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”  Jefferson

"The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract." Heinlein

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 09:11:08 am »

....I wish we could go, sort of. Once the "season" is going, can't really leave the farm.

Just a thing though - if anyone is passing through or pretty near the St. Louis area - please PM us. We'd love to meet up and pass some yummies on to ML. mutti

Bless your heart. I do understand. Was tied to a farm for much of my young life. :) And I'd sure love to have the yummies!! And seeds and plant starts and anything else you want to send.  :love4:

Wyomiles

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 11:57:24 am »

I am looking forward to meeting all of the new folks at the FSW forum ,that I have been talking with but never met. If any of TMM's members show up be sure to find my lodge and introduce yourselves.

MeyerLemon

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 09:27:35 pm »

Thanks MamaLiberty!! I just registered and I'm using the same login as here so I'll see people over there too  :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up