The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug In small/medium town  (Read 18239 times)

irayone

Re: Bug In small/medium town
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2011, 04:12:20 pm »

The New World Order police force are the Back Water troops. Hired guns from other countries that don't have a problem with killing Americans.
You can run but not hide. Eventually they will get you. The only other way is to come at them with force. They are far superior with there training and equipment.
If the National Guard does come to take you to a FEMA Camp you will be shooting at another American...This is Crazy.... I have posted this before....
In my research I have not come across a real scenario about the real people in power and what there intentions are. We are all well aware of the Bilderberger and the Tri lateral group of 300 wealthy business men, leaders, and mercenaries that really run the world. They call themselves the New World Order. The NWO has so much money that they can purchase small countries or send in the Blackwater mercenaries and over throw governments like they have been doing since the Iran Contra affair and probably other affairs that we do not know about. The NWO is a secret shadow government of the world. Seen recently that governments around the world are crumbling due to the NWO manipulations of the world markets. We all know that the 911 attack was a NWO  inside job. Find out who has the money and you will find the terrorists. We are now under martial law signed by Bush. Which means WE THE PEOPLE have no rights of habeas corpus? So don’t talk against the government you’re a terrorist. They can enter your home without a warrant and take your registered guns. I hope you have unregistered gun buried somewhere. Gold and silver will be taken or you will be arrested just as in 1933 the government took all gold away from citizens and made bullion illegal to have and hold. President Bush made a secret document of a FEMA activation plan that the congress was unable to approve because we are under martial law and it only takes an executive order to make laws without any approval.

The NWO is just edging for a disaster to happen or to manipulate the markets and  for financial disaster so they can implement there plan. The NWO states that a world population of 500 million people would be a perfect world. Where are the other 500 million people going to go? Remember they own the news…Why do you think we only see the red carpet and sports? They don’t want to tell you the truth. It’s like some bad James Bond movie……..

Here is the reality of it. They will manipulate the dollar as they did with the housing market because the NWO is the World Bank. Gas prices will increase economies will fall, people out of work, no food in the stores. As this is happening the NWO National Guard, FEMA COPS and Black Water mercenaries will take over the small towns as they are easier to take. (they are already in your nationhood.) Your guns will be taken so you are defenseless and cart you off to a FEMA camp for forced labor to build the NWO. You will loose your home and everything you own. They have infrared and can see through walls so you cannot hide. As the horde kills themselves the mercenaries who have been hired from other countries who won’t care about killing you, will gas the cities and blame it on some pandemic. Remember they have shut down the electricity and you have no communications. They will not care that you are self sustaining, they will not care about anything or any one.  There is no way we can fight off the world. I am not scared of running out of food or water or the arrival of  the horde I am deathly afraid of the government and its intentions.

Am I crazy? Delusional? Have an off base imagination? Or is this stuff real?
Can WE THE PEOPLE  fight the world government?
WE can join them? Or die

gaurdduck

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2011, 08:16:02 pm »

On Rights:
"Every man is free to do that which he wills, provided he infringes not the equal freedom of any other man." ~Herbert Spencer

On shooting locals vs foreigners:
Being an Anarchist, I don't care about countries... If somebody shoots at me first, I will defend myself and I doubt I'll have a problem with them being from the same place as me. We're all human and all equal.

On the NWO:
UN helmets aren't camouflaged, and don't afford much protection.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2011, 08:42:06 pm »

The New World Order police force are the Back Water troops. Hired guns from other countries that don't have a problem with killing Americans.
You can run but not hide. Eventually they will get you. The only other way is to come at them with force. They are far superior with there training and equipment.
If the National Guard does come to take you to a FEMA Camp you will be shooting at another American...This is Crazy.... I have posted this before....
In my research I have not come across a real scenario about the real people in power and what there intentions are. We are all well aware of the Bilderberger and the Tri lateral group of 300 wealthy business men, leaders, and mercenaries that really run the world. They call themselves the New World Order. The NWO has so much money that they can purchase small countries or send in the Blackwater mercenaries and over throw governments like they have been doing since the Iran Contra affair and probably other affairs that we do not know about. The NWO is a secret shadow government of the world. Seen recently that governments around the world are crumbling due to the NWO manipulations of the world markets. We all know that the 911 attack was a NWO  inside job. Find out who has the money and you will find the terrorists. We are now under martial law signed by Bush. Which means WE THE PEOPLE have no rights of habeas corpus? So don’t talk against the government you’re a terrorist. They can enter your home without a warrant and take your registered guns. I hope you have unregistered gun buried somewhere. Gold and silver will be taken or you will be arrested just as in 1933 the government took all gold away from citizens and made bullion illegal to have and hold. President Bush made a secret document of a FEMA activation plan that the congress was unable to approve because we are under martial law and it only takes an executive order to make laws without any approval.

The NWO is just edging for a disaster to happen or to manipulate the markets and  for financial disaster so they can implement there plan. The NWO states that a world population of 500 million people would be a perfect world. Where are the other 500 million people going to go? Remember they own the news…Why do you think we only see the red carpet and sports? They don’t want to tell you the truth. It’s like some bad James Bond movie……..

Here is the reality of it. They will manipulate the dollar as they did with the housing market because the NWO is the World Bank. Gas prices will increase economies will fall, people out of work, no food in the stores. As this is happening the NWO National Guard, FEMA COPS and Black Water mercenaries will take over the small towns as they are easier to take. (they are already in your nationhood.) Your guns will be taken so you are defenseless and cart you off to a FEMA camp for forced labor to build the NWO. You will loose your home and everything you own. They have infrared and can see through walls so you cannot hide. As the horde kills themselves the mercenaries who have been hired from other countries who won’t care about killing you, will gas the cities and blame it on some pandemic. Remember they have shut down the electricity and you have no communications. They will not care that you are self sustaining, they will not care about anything or any one.  There is no way we can fight off the world. I am not scared of running out of food or water or the arrival of  the horde I am deathly afraid of the government and its intentions.

Am I crazy? Delusional? Have an off base imagination? Or is this stuff real?
Can WE THE PEOPLE  fight the world government?
WE can join them? Or die

Are you JUST NOW Learning all of this ?

This has been happening for around 100 years.
You don't really need to tell us about all of this.
Look around here at TMM.
All of this has been exposed and discussed here at TMM for Years. [back when it was TCF]

What can YOU do?
Move out of the Metro areas, find a place in the most rural area you can find and afford, buy a place to squat and hunker down.
There is not going to be any "Cavalry to coming to the rescue" prepare yourself and those you love as best you can.
[With Beans, Bullion and Boolits"]
"Interesting Times" are coming and it is probably not going to be pretty.

Oops it looks like irayone has "left the building".
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

gaurdduck

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2011, 09:12:46 pm »

That seems to happen a lot lately. They get on, read a lot, say something, and then leave before any replies are posted.

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2011, 05:42:51 am »

"I do not think that word means what you think it means". :)

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction, with the intention (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits members of the Army and Air Force from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.

Habeas corpus (Latin meaning "you may have the body"[1] ) is a writ, or legal action, through which a prisoner can be released from unlawful detention. The remedy can be sought by the prisoner or by another person coming to his aid. Habeas corpus originated in the English legal system, but it is now available in many nations. It has historically been an important legal instrument safeguarding individual freedom against arbitrary state action.
Yep, got my legal terms crossed up-  The Posse Comitatus act get pulled a while back..........to deal with the terrorists.......
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

gaurdduck

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2011, 09:57:46 am »

Oops it looks like irayone has "left the building".

Could this thread be why?
https://thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=28679.new#new

Junker

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2011, 03:49:06 pm »

Total Members: 3970
+/-
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up