« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 12:44:15 am by Pirate King Luffy »

Junker

pls erase
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 09:18:35 pm »

pls erase

gaurdduck

Re: .
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 09:22:35 pm »

yes, I created a thread while drinking, I then deleted the content because it was very f'd up. plz delete  this thread

DiabloLoco

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 09:47:17 pm »

yes, I created a thread while drinking, I then deleted the content because it was very f'd up. plz delete  this thread
LOL....Don't drink and post!

DiabloLoco

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 09:48:05 pm »

Maybe we can make this a thread about drinking :occasion14:

gaurdduck

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 10:03:53 pm »

Like about how I have trouble getting drunk?

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 10:58:12 pm »

As in, it's difficult for you to become inebriated after consuming adult beverages  :huh:
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

gaurdduck

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 11:52:03 pm »

As in, it's difficult for you to become inebriated after consuming adult beverages  :huh:

Yeah. I've never been seriously drunk before despite my very heavy drinking at last year's Christmas party...

When I did the stupid commenting here I was sleep deprived and drinking vodka... I suspect that most of my stupid remarks were the result of a sleep-deprivation high. The vodka was the butterfly of doom on my leaning tower of insomnia.

DiabloLoco

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 08:18:54 am »

Yeah. I've never been seriously drunk before despite my very heavy drinking at last year's Christmas party...

When I did the stupid commenting here I was sleep deprived and drinking vodka... I suspect that most of my stupid remarks were the result of a sleep-deprivation high. The vodka was the butterfly of doom on my leaning tower of insomnia.
Try jello shots in conjunction with other beverages. That should do the trick!. Caution-------beware of alcohol poisoning

gaurdduck

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 08:23:39 am »

Try jello shots in conjunction with other beverages. That should do the trick!. Caution-------beware of alcohol poisoning

Eeeewww... No.

I'll stick to the moonshine...

DiabloLoco

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 08:29:56 am »

Eeeewww... No.

Everybody loves jello! You can make jello shots out of any liquor. Moonshine included.

Steven Mallory

• My own highest authority
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 09:13:45 am »

Eeeewww... No.

Everybody loves jello! You can make jello shots out of any liquor. Moonshine included.

:thrbarf:  I'd rather eat opossum ass than jello.To each their own! Just don't get between me and my opossum.  :laugh:

gaurdduck

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 12:38:10 pm »

Eeeewww... No.

:thrbarf:  I'd rather eat opossum ass than jello.To each their own! Just don't get between me and my opossum.  :laugh:

I really hate jello. I'll just drink the liqueurs I make at home out of (legal) moonshine.

MommaHen

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 12:40:37 pm »

I'm always the DD.

Drunk forum posting might be fun...how messed up was it?  ^_^

gaurdduck

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 12:45:27 pm »

I'm always the DD.

Drunk forum posting might be fun...how messed up was it?  ^_^

Misspelled, bad grammar, talking about bineural beats and how to get high using them...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up