The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Violation of the First Amendment in New Hampshire  (Read 5797 times)

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Re: Violation of the First Amendment in New Hampshire
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 11:22:46 pm »

Thank you for your more detailed answer.

I agree with much of what you are saying.  But my opions are not and cannot be the official position of the Oath Keeper's organization.

OK MUST play by "the rules."  If there is the slightest hint that they do not, then we will wind up on the official list of organizations that active duty military are forbidden to join.  Then there is virtually no hope of reaching any of them with our message.

+1

And I will add my thanks for your explanation as well.
As far as I know no one was accusing you of "being desirous of violence".
Certainly not I.

Klapton has explained our conundrum very well.
We Must reach into the currently serving military and Peace Officer Corps to be able to educate them to the criminal acts that they are being led to perpetrate.
IF we can reach, teach and inspire enough of them the PTB won't trust their own "troops" to not turn on them If they should issue an illegal [unconstitutional] order.
We will have "belled the cat" if you will.

While we do understand the folly of attempting to correct the system using that same system we are also Bound by an Oath.
Our personal Honor requires that we ATTEMPT to save this Constitution using our wits, Honor [ something they seriously lack] and the "rules" of their own game against them.

While as an organization we are not able to overtly challenge the powers that be the fact that we are attempting to reach out to  and educate the currently serving members of the military and Peace Officer corps is pretty threatening to TPTB.
While we are not advocating or planning any kind of violent acts many of us were trained in violent acts by that same government and we learned our lessons well.
A fact they already recognize and are trying to brand us with it. SPLC has us down as a "violent military type organization".
We're not but they seem to think that they can marginalize us with that label. Unfortunately the SPLC does supply the Homeland Security and many other LEO organizations with their "intell" about the "extremists" and  "radicals".

Oath Keepers does not advocate using any sort of aggression against anyone ... but let me quote myself exactly ...

"We are Not advocating or promoting any act or acts of aggression against any organization or person for any reason including, but not limited to; race, religion, national origin, political affiliation, gender or sexual orientation. "
I am the author of the entire What we are Not List.
See just below the videos  on this page: [ http://oathkeepers.org/oath/about/ ]
We are an educational organization purely.

You are very welcome to offer your opinions here if you wish just realize that this section IS a separate section from the rest of TMM and is appropriately named Oath Keepers.
All discussion is welcome here. Being mindful of the TMM rules of behavior.

Here on the Oath Keepers segment of TMM there are a significant number of anarchist thinking, anarchist leaning or libertarian minded members of Oath Keepers. Especially within the original founding group which came [predominantly] from The Mental Militia. [four of the original six members of Oath Keepers are TMM members.]
Oath Keepers was born right here on TMM.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:26:56 pm by gooch »
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 06:36:00 am »

Our personal Honor requires that we ATTEMPT to save this Constitution using our wits, Honor [ something they seriously lack] and the "rules" of their own game against them.

This really sums it up for me. 

And when we have our soviet-style collapse from those jerks in DC spending us into oblvion, I will be able - with good conscient - to say it wan't MY fault.  I played their "citizenship" game by the rules:  contacted my representatives to tell them to stop, voted for candidates who would not have done this to us, marched peacably in the streets of DC with my little sign, used my 1st amendment rights to warn people all over the internet that they are destroying us...  I did ALL those things that good little citizens were supposed to do and they STILL ruined everything.

So what happens AFTER that?  AFTER that, we can rightfully say that the "Great Experiment" was officially a failure, and that we civilized people who believe in non-aggression are going to have our "Even Greater Experiment" now.  Any attempts to force new rulers over us will be considered aggression and will be resisted by all the violent means available to us.

But that's only AFTER we have done EVERYTHING we possibly can to revive the bloated corpse that was once our great republic.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

gaurdduck

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 05:28:08 pm »

This really sums it up for me. 

And when we have our soviet-style collapse from those jerks in DC spending us into oblvion, I will be able - with good conscient - to say it wan't MY fault.  I played their "citizenship" game by the rules:  contacted my representatives to tell them to stop, voted for candidates who would not have done this to us, marched peacably in the streets of DC with my little sign, used my 1st amendment rights to warn people all over the internet that they are destroying us...  I did ALL those things that good little citizens were supposed to do and they STILL ruined everything.

So what happens AFTER that?  AFTER that, we can rightfully say that the "Great Experiment" was officially a failure, and that we civilized people who believe in non-aggression are going to have our "Even Greater Experiment" now.  Any attempts to force new rulers over us will be considered aggression and will be resisted by all the violent means available to us.

But that's only AFTER we have done EVERYTHING we possibly can to revive the bloated corpse that was once our great republic.

Beautiful speech Klapton...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up