The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Letter to Military personal from Daniel New  (Read 7847 times)

WWalker

Letter to Military personal from Daniel New
« on: October 23, 2010, 10:38:41 pm »

Received via e-mail from the Michael New Action Fund..................................

Gentlemen, Officers, and Enlisted Men:

President Hussein Obama has just changed the rules of enlistment.  The recruitment of open sodomites is now encouraged, officially and publicly.  The terms of all military contracts have just been changed.  When one party changes the terms of a contract, without knowledge and/or permission of the other party(ies), the contract is vitiated.  It is rendered null and void, unless both parties assent to a new contract.

With the triumph of Sodomy over Sanity, I contend that the time has come for every officer to consider resignation of their commission, and for every enlisted man to refuse to re-enlist.  Let the perverts fight their wars.  Maybe they can give AIDS and comfort to the enemy at the same time! 

Rees Lloyd -- Threats to Troops Opposed to Open Homosexuality
Source: newswithviews.com

Sodomy has existed since armies have existed, but it has never been right, not even when Julius Caesar was practicing it.   Sodomy was, until the recent revolution in morals in America, a crime, punishable by death in some states.  What has suddenly made it respectable?  A breakdown in moral standards (whether one is Christian or not).

Here are some of my reasons why American soldiers should resign, and potential recruits should not enlist in the US Military:
Sodomy is a perversion against nature and against God.  (If you don't believe in God, you can skip this one.)
Sodomites are not like normal people, for they feel like they are victims if you do not subscribe to their "alternative lifestyle" and they WILL go after you with all in their power to make your life a living hell, if you are not supportive;
You will not be able to advance in rank if you make your feelings known that you do not approve of this perversion.  (Don't believe me?  Ask those in the military over the past 15 years who have drug their feet about "women in combat".)
When sexual orientation becomes more important an issue than the Constitution (to which you will take an oath to support), then the oath has been relegated to irrelevance.
A country which will attempt to turn women into men (by sending them into combat), and allow men to become women (by allowing them to openly practice sodomy) is not worth fighting for.  It has become The Enemy to all we believe in, and stand for. 
If you are "Staying in to Change the System," you are lying to yourself.  To remain active and supportive of a system that hates you and your beliefs is to give aid and comfort to your Enemy, or worse, to become the Enemy!  Your withdrawal is your only honorable course of action.  This is not akin to changing the uniforms from khaki to olive drab - it is a War of Worldviews, and there are no neutral parties on this battlefield.  The sodomites know that, whether you will admit it or not.
Now you give me five good reasons why any sane American should remain in the military, and in particular, why any Christian should do so.

The country that abandons God has no claim on those who believe in God - it becomes their enemy.  If we will save our country, we may have to oppose our government, and let happen what happens.  "To oppose" does not mean "to have mental reservations".  It means to take an active role in opposition, and under the current regime of Political Correctness (which is the triumph of Dialectical Materialism), Americans of traditional moral values have become the hated enemy.  Why should we prop up those who are determined to eradicate our very beliefs, and if we don't give them up, to eradicate us as well?

What say you?

Daniel New

(Permission to distribute and pass on to all military personnel is granted and encouraged.) 

I renounce the oath I swore to the Constitution of the United States.
I regret any harm that my ignorance may have caused.

"Stop resisting" -- the refrain of rapists, police, and other violent degenerates.
                                                                                              –William N. Grigg

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
Re: Letter to Military personal from Daniel New
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 11:23:17 pm »

What say you?

Daniel New

I say that Mr. Daniel New has a serious problem with minding his own business.

I do not share his belief that God is going to smite us if we fail to adaquately persecute homosexuals.

Now you give me five good reasons why any sane American should remain in the military, and in particular, why any Christian should do so.

I can certainly give at least five good reasons why any sane American and especially a Christian should GET OUT as soon as possible, and none of them have to do with gayness...

1)  "War is a racket."  Google it if you've never read it before.  Every soldier should.

2)  The current wars we are engaged in have not been declared by congress, and are therefore unconstitutional.

3)  The jerks sending you to war could CARE LESS about you, your family, or even the good of the nation.  They care only for their own power.

4)  The day is rapidly approaching when you will very likely be ordered to raise your rifle toward your OWN people.

5)  You are not fighting for your country.  You are fighting to enrich the politicians and the people who pay for their elections.  They are not worthy of your sacrifice.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

gaurdduck

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 05:45:16 am »

So long as both parties consent to the act, it is their business alone.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 05:55:26 am »

Think of all the other things that are considered "immoral" and "crimes" all over the world.

The attitude displayed here by New is pretty much the same as that of the Muslim religious fanatics.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 06:43:03 am »

Let me get this straight.

Invading another's property, when that person never did anything to harm you or yours, and assaulting or killing them is OK, patriotic even.

Having intimate private relations with a person of the same sex is not OK.

It seems crystal clear to me that the former is a heinous crime and the latter is nobody's business.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Mr. Dare

• Administrator
  • My Strawman will beat hell out of yours any day!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 09:43:23 am »

I don't even know where to begin, so I will just close by saying that the Taliban would agree with Mr New. How's That for ironic?
"He's no fun, he fell right over!"
"I've got Deku Nuts coming outta my ass and I still can't kill this bastard!!!" (my sweet wife...)
"The road to Hell is paved with happy plans..."
"I do not avoid Twinkies, Duck, but I do deny them my essence." Joel

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 11:42:33 am »

I can certainly give at least five good reasons
I can give another,
from Mike Vanderbaugh:

I pay all my expenses under the time-validated principle that you cannot take the King's shilling and not be the King's man.
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

Gypsy

• 1% Biker/Bad Guy
  • Your Laws, Not Mine
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 06:17:39 pm »

Sounds like Mr. New is a Taliban. No one has the right to tell another who he/she can or can't have a relationship with. What's next? If you not christian your not an American?
Party Like Its 1776

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 11:37:22 pm »

Fundamentalist extremism stinks no matter what brand it is or the language with which it is promoted.

Michael New did an Honorable thing by refusing to serve under UN orders or commanders and to wear a UN uniform while under Oath to the US Constitution.

His bigot father disgraces his name and actions.
A pity.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 04:31:35 pm »

There are,  maybe?  compelling reasons to not have homosexuals in the military... exposure to aids, via blood etc could be one.    I don't know, is this even a factor? 

Military personnel are frequently tested.  And, of course, we all know that young, heterosexual military men are historically a rather promiscuous bunch, making them probably just as likely as any gay person to contract an STD.  It's not an issue at all.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Steven Mallory

• My own highest authority
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 04:52:08 pm »

Wow, this guy needs to change his meds. What a twerp! Gooch said it best. The man-like critter is a disgrace to his son.

Gypsy

• 1% Biker/Bad Guy
  • Your Laws, Not Mine
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 09:54:55 am »

I agree Gooch. The son did what was right. His father on the other hand is just a piece of S@#t.
Party Like Its 1776

WWalker

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 11:26:24 pm »

I see no distinction between Daniel News views on gays and the views on Daniel News’ views.

But it is the natural propensity of humans to go right for each others throat when they disagree, and totally ignore the important issues.

It is not about being gay or straight.  It is not about any religious belief.

The problem is that there is a government, that has been and is being used by folk of opposing opinion to force the other to accept their choices and beliefs.  Or to punish others for their choices and beliefs.

These people will never agree.  And as long as they have government they will never have time to consider leaving one another alone, or the other consequence.  They will always us the force of government against one another, ultimately leading to the enslavement of all.
I see it damn near every day.  Anti gunners and pro gunners.  Anti racist, and racist.  Anti gay marriage and pro gay marriage.  On and on and on.............................
“They forced me to do this I’m going to force them to live by their own rules” (via gov. of corse)........

It is hard to look at the opinion of someone you adamantly disagree with on one (1) point and take anything good from it, I know.

What I took from this.

Daniel News beliefs, views and feelings about gays aside.

To his credit he is not advocating using force in opposition of what he sees as an abomination.
(I refuse to make presumptions) 

“we may have to oppose our government, and let happen what happens. "To oppose" does not mean "to have mental reservations". It means to take an active role in opposition”
“Why should we prop up those who are determined to eradicate our very beliefs”

He is not talking about violent opposition.  In this case he is talking about walking away, not playing the game.
If the rules of the game go against a persons principals, they should walk away, stop playing.

Personally, I chose to walk away (not reenlist) when I came to the realization that the US ARMY was a massive welfare program.  That work ethic, knowledge of and ability to do ones job did not count when it came to advancement in rank and pay.  Knowing what I know now I would not have enlisted, but am sure to be judged for doing so.  I can live with that. 

The common denominator to most all this countries problems is government.  After all government has educated the vast majority of the citizens.

We must oppose it!

If a persons principals aren’t enough.  If they need an excuse.  Breach of contract works for me.

Walk away.  Stop playing the game.

I hope to see the day that military and police walk away, go home to their families, stop propping up the government that is dragging us all down.  There would be nothing dishonorable about that.  I don’t give a damn what any individuals reason is.  If they just walk away in large numbers.........that would be strong opposition.
I renounce the oath I swore to the Constitution of the United States.
I regret any harm that my ignorance may have caused.

"Stop resisting" -- the refrain of rapists, police, and other violent degenerates.
                                                                                              –William N. Grigg

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 06:47:02 am »

Yeah, like most guys of his age, Gayness excited him. :rolleyes:

That does not invalidate his other, points or those of Klapton either. 

Unfortunately you are stuck for 4 years unless you wish to desert and then look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.  In reality, you would not be looking over your shoulder for long, and you will serve a term in Leavenworth, I think it is 5 years minimum?  Better to take a puff of marijuana when you hear a test is coming up, the most that will happen then is an OTH and dismissal, unless things have really changed........

We are fighting an unconstitutionally declared war in places where meeting the mission is near impossible.  We are trying to build a nation in places that are already nations, and have been doing so for 10 years.  If France had been trying to establish their form of government on the colonies- what would have rersulted?  I suspect it would be something like now.........  I suggest we drop wining hearts and minds and just settle for killing the organization that backed the bombing.  Al' Queda did that   (yeah, maybe it was false flag. so what? it is the reality since that is what a majority accepts....)and they are still around, focus was lost on the mission at hand.  Tine to say "This isn't working.  Time to choose a different approach." and make adjustments.

If Our government was worth anything they would say something like "It looks like things have stabilized and are beter than they were.  It is time tio leave Iraq-Afpakia to itself.  Al Queda is still around so we need to reevaluate our plans.  we will be bringing our troops home for the time being.   We do this while making the world aware that if they are backing terrorists, we may be visiting that country with extreme malice........."

A massive and quick strike like desert storm woulf be good, a long fiasco of winning hearts and minds kills a bunch of people and takes too long. a strike where you take out the training camp, trainers and support personell would be far more wortthwile.

Send over a Colonel and a regiment of troops like De Lafeyette, and stay long enough to train up enough troops to give a fully elected government a chance. they stay behind after we level the equivalent of the whole slave marketby executing every Al' queda affiliated terrorist we can find
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:52:35 am by Rarick »
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 07:05:27 am »

I'll partially agree with that.  You can make Sgt. (e5) with simple hard work and knowledge, maybe even your first rocker (E6) but after that it is most decidedly political and a matter of "Having the faith".  Too bad, I had a talent for the profession, but not for politics that seem to go with it at the middle management level.
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up