The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory  (Read 1569 times)

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory
« on: November 15, 2010, 02:23:34 pm »

Jesse Ventura's show airs Friday nights on TruTv (formerly Court TV). I've watched a few moments here and there from time to time. However, I caught the entire episode of this past Friday's airing - regarding Fushion Centers - which I thought was interesting...
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

azcoyote

• Tom Paine wannabe
Re: Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 11:31:07 pm »

I've watched a few episodes of the show. As a Coast to Coast listener (because I work nights and that's often the only thing on the radio worth listening to) I can relate to Jesse.

Unlike Coast, Jesse seems to delve deeper into the subject matter. George Noory can be a horrible interviewer by only going by a script. l I still have to question if this is investigational journalism or merely infotainment. Whichever, raising questions to me seems to be a good thing. Just do your fact checking.

Conspiratorically yours,
Coyote
Always keep your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark. Robert A. Heinlein

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
Re: Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 11:16:10 am »

I don't agree with many of Ventura's views. However, the show(s) look interesting and I'm sure I could learn something...
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks
Pages: [1]   Go Up