The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALL _ Alliance of Liberty Leaders  (Read 3270 times)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
ALL _ Alliance of Liberty Leaders
« on: January 11, 2011, 01:15:06 pm »

Carrying forward from the thread started by Basil Fishbone, I'll announce that Stewart has decided to call the project the Alliance of Liberty Leaders (ALL).

Here is one version of the release, with another "official" release due very shortly now.

http://masslpa.org/content/montana-oath-keepers-holds-statewide-liberty-leadership-forumconference

Montana Oath Keepers will push this agenda, and we can start right here.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
Re: ALL _ Alliance of Liberty Leaders
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 08:40:28 am »

Beautiful. I hope they do not gain nail status by this.   I also hope that if they do get nailed- things will become crystal clear to the rest of the country.
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 05:53:03 pm »

Beautiful. I hope they do not gain nail status by this.   I also hope that if they do get nailed- things will become crystal clear to the rest of the country.

Not sure to whom you are referring as being "nailed" - Massachusetts, for posting that report, or Oath Keepers, for pitching that forum/conference?

I will say this, however - if there is any "nailing" to be done, Oath Keepers shall drive the hammer, lol. The "hammer", btw, is the current Montana legislature. Mon, we have a Fully Informed Jury bill coming in this session; we have a Sheriffs First bill coming in; we have a "Coordination" bill coming in; we have a "Montana Home Guard" bill coming in; and we have Representative Bob Wagner's sound money bill coming in. What this conference showed us is that the people of Montana are ready to work together now across organizational lines and across political lines to shore up Montana sovereignty against the coming Fed crash and the tyranny which will ride in on the back of that crash. Stay tuned - the battle for liberty is blazing hot in the trenches of modern Montana.

Salute!
Elias

freewoman

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 07:26:05 am »

I think Rarick was referring to the Japanese proverb of the nail sticking up (which is more likely to be hit).  I believe many of the folks who will join the ALL are already sticking up there pretty far, thus requiring a lot of fedgov hammers (which, as one might recall, generally cost around $400 each!  And they wonder where the $3 trillion went in the Pentagon budget. . . .)  Thanks, Elias, for posting this; seems a logical next step in Oath Keepers development.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 11:14:34 pm »

I think Rarick was referring to the Japanese proverb of the nail sticking up (which is more likely to be hit).  I believe many of the folks who will join the ALL are already sticking up there pretty far, thus requiring a lot of fedgov hammers (which, as one might recall, generally cost around $400 each!  And they wonder where the $3 trillion went in the Pentagon budget. . . .)  Thanks, Elias, for posting this; seems a logical next step in Oath Keepers development.

Thanks, freewoman; I figured that was what he was talking about. However, I do not worry about getting "nailed". The entire nation is about to be nailed, and this is not the time to be bashful, or to fear being hit by the Feds. We either stand up and do what we can, or we go silently into that night (which is not so good imo). There is absolutely nothing whatsoever illegal or seditious about organizing the public to lobby for passage of bills in a legislative session. If I'm going to be nailed for that, then the government's true colors are revealed, right? And if by my participating in the process of self-governance by advocating certain bills and opposing other bills I am colored as "extreme" or "radical", then, again, the government is showing its true colors. I am talking about bills which are in a State legislature for passage or rejection by the people's representatives. If the government would nail me for that, then the government exposes something far more dangerous to itself than my one little voice.

It is very easy to stand and fight when one knows one is in the right.

Salute!
Elias

freewoman

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 08:26:39 am »

I was pondering more on the idea of the showing of the true colors of the government.  Perhaps this is what it will take for folks to wake up.  I do have to say that there seems to be a larger percentage of the population in the northwest US that is paying attention to what the fedgov is doing.  But there are still people sleeping even in that region.  Granted, I don't know that some of these individuals will ever wake up, but one can hope that when those colors do start showing, at least a few will be awakened. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up