The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Republic will not be Destroyed on Our Watch  (Read 1727 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
Our Republic will not be Destroyed on Our Watch
« on: February 19, 2011, 06:21:54 pm »

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=196861

CGI's Basil: Oathkeepers: Our Republic will not be Destroyed on Our Watch - Are you as Brave as the Tunisian's? vid

Posted By: Susoni
Date: Saturday, 19-Feb-2011 18:37:06 ...

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Re: Our Republic will not be Destroyed on Our Watch
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:55:24 pm »

Basil,

Thanks for the link to this video BUT for those of us who are on dial-up is there a cliff notes version available ?

A 22 minute video will take my machine about 8 hours to download and then Some of them cancel themselves after they complete the download.
I once spent four hours downloading a video only to find that when I clicked on the replay  button it started the download all over again from square one.

An audio link is not anywhere near as bandwidth expensive as video [those I can do online in nearly real time]  and a htl or txt transcription is even less expensive.
Those I can do even in large numbers. [2 to 8 Mb for example] However even they cost me the time to download them.

I would gladly accept a DSL connection voucher IF anyone just happens to have one of those. (?)

Being on a fixed income and impoverished is not for the squeamish I can tell you from personal experience.

Thanks,

gooch
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 07:57:45 pm by gooch »
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Junker

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 05:38:03 pm »

Stewart Rhodes' speech at Nullify Now! on 01-29-11.

"Fighters for Freedom", say Tunisians, are a good example for all.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 09:56:34 pm »

My comment over at Nullify Now!.

February 19, 2011 at 9:56 pm   Valerie says ....

"One question that remains in the hearts and minds of we “ordinary” committed patriots across the nation, who remain engaged, is… will OUR American military follow the ultimate feared command to fire on OUR people? Or will they do as the Tunesian military has done and stand for what is right and just by refusing?"

This is Exactly our goal at Oath Keepers. To have our military Stand Down rather than obey ANY unlawful [unconstitutional] order no matter who issues it.
We do this by stressing the Oath that each and every military, police, politician, lawyer and judge has sworn.
"To support and defend the US Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic."
That the majority of 3P's* and Judges do not honor that Oath is indicative of the level of decay that has infected our political system.
Our Mission is expressed as Reach [out reach] Teach [educate the oath takers] and Inspire. [inspire them to help us Reach, Teach and Inspire]

Read the Constitution,

captgooch
Oath Keeper

*3P's = Professional Political Parasite
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III
Pages: [1]   Go Up