The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How does any of this relate to Defamation of the Jewish religion?  (Read 4530 times)

iloilo

Re: How does any of this relate to Defamation of the Jewish religion?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 12:25:39 am »

Oh, I think what all those individual sub-humans in all those actual "hate groups" (they teach hate!)  are doing is evil at a very fundamental level: they are setting people against each other who have no hatred in their hearts until it is planted there.

They are carrying on in the evil tradition of every Hitler, Pol Pot, anti-intellectual, anti-reason, anti-freedom slaver who has ever existed:  create an inferior class of humans, and innoculate that concept into the cultural matrix, and you have the beginnings of fear, anger, hatred, wars, and government.

Pure evil.  There are word twisters—individuals can do pure evil—and they answer to masters in institutions which are sustained by force, and they crawl inside their high offices from whence they send forth their plunderers, their priests, and their prophets—fewer people fall for it.

At the institutional center sits the word twisters, who turn words into weapons of hatred, class envy, racism, and perhaps worst of all, sexism. 

No: that is not worst of all.  What is worst of all is that the word twisters point to others as evil, and then their masters loose the dogs of war.  That is the worst of all.  The word twisters justify the evil of their masters and preach patriotism and glory, when it is all parasitism and gore.  The word twisting was effective until Gutenberg's presses.  It still worked somewhat before Bell.  Not so well after Microsoft and Apple. 

The word-twisters and their masters are being exposed, because they no longer control the Signal on this planet Earth.  They are losing. 
I smile.   :laugh:
ff

Gus

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 08:30:31 am »

It has no relation at all- that is precisely the aim of the oligarchal collectivist, to twist truth so that the "obliviati" will believe in the nobility and sanctity of the state. 

Junker

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 05:15:14 pm »

[wiki]Action Arranging Lifestyle[/wiki]
to avoid:  ...currently recognized version of the list is usually given as
wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

The personal battle begins with seeing and avoiding the precursors to hate.

You paint a true picture.  Too bad I thought I recognized what the U.S. of A. had achieved.

Oh, I think what all those individual sub-humans in all those actual "hate groups" (they teach hate!)  are doing is evil at a very fundamental level: they are setting people against each other who have no hatred in their hearts until it is planted there.

They are carrying on in the evil tradition of every Hitler, Pol Pot, anti-intellectual, anti-reason, anti-freedom slaver who has ever existed:  create an inferior class of humans, and innoculate that concept into the cultural matrix, and you have the beginnings of fear, anger, hatred, wars, and government.

Pure evil.  There are word twisters—individuals can do pure evil—and they answer to masters in institutions which are sustained by force, and they crawl inside their high offices from whence they send forth their plunderers, their priests, and their prophets—fewer people fall for it.

At the institutional center sits the word twisters, who turn words into weapons of hatred, class envy, racism, and perhaps worst of all, sexism. 

No: that is not worst of all.  What is worst of all is that the word twisters point to others as evil, and then their masters loose the dogs of war.  That is the worst of all.  The word twisters justify the evil of their masters and preach patriotism and glory, when it is all parasitism and gore.  The word twisting was effective until Gutenberg's presses.  It still worked somewhat before Bell.  Not so well after Microsoft and Apple. 

The word-twisters and their masters are being exposed, because they no longer control the Signal on this planet Earth.  They are losing. 
I smile.   :laugh:
ff
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up