The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you anywhere near Tucson ?  (Read 4114 times)

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Are you anywhere near Tucson ?
« on: May 20, 2011, 10:23:41 pm »

Oath Keepers will have a march and honors ceremony for Jose Guerena on Memorial Day in Tucson, Arizona from 09:00 to 15:00.
Pass the word.

Read his story Here.

More Info as I get it.

It seems that the Leviathan is out to "neutralize" all gun owners and Vets get to be first.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
Re: Are you anywhere near Tucson ?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 07:25:42 am »

If they were entering a house for "saftey check" why did they toss it?  A broken door is one thing to gain entry to make sure their bullrts did not harm someone.  Opening closets? that is pusshing it, a walkthrough without touching anything is the most they should have been allowed.  That is assuming that they had a warrent and the right address for the place across the street.   71 rounds fired?!  this was a hit, not a warrent service!   5 or 10 okay, but 71!   Other uninvolved houses taking fire?!   who do these goons ?!

Wrtongful death big time!  especially if nothing was found in the house.

This stuff just make me cook, I am starting to wonder if these guys have any sort of clue....... and where the tipping point is going to be.   The book "Starship Troopers" come to mind, where the transition to the society Rico lives in is discussed.
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 12:34:08 pm »

Oath Keepers to Rally in Tucson on Memorial Day Over Death of Young Marine Veter
« on: Today at 12:27:44 PM »

Reply with quote Modify message Remove message Split Topic
http://www.infowars.com/oath-keepers-to-rally-in-tucson-on-memorial-day-over-death-of-young-marine-veteran/

Oath Keepers to Rally in Tucson on Memorial Day Over Death of Young Marine Veteran

Stewart Rhodes
Oath Keepers
May 21, 2011

Tucson, ArizonaMay 30, 2011March and rally from 9am to 3pm, followed by formal indoor meeting with speeches and additional memorial ceremonies into evening.

Further details to be posted at www.oathkeepers.org

CALLING ALL OATH KEEPERS, ALL VETERANS, ALL PATRIOTIC POLICE OFFICERS, ALL GUN OWNERS, AND ALL LIBERTY LOVING AMERICANS.

This is an urgent call-out to all Oath Keepers, all veterans, all patriotic police officers, all Americans who cherish our liberty and our Constitution, and to all liberty leaders and patriotic organizations to join us in Tucson, Arizona this Memorial Day, May 30, 2011 to take a stand in defense of our Constitution, which our war dead fought to defend, and to take a stand against the egregious policy of using SWAT teams to serve search warrants on veterans and gun owners with no violent criminal history.

As you may know, on May 5, 2011, a young 26 year old Marine veteran who had survived two tours in Iraq, and father of two, Jose Guereña, was killed in a SWAT raid in Tucson, Arizona (see below news articles for details). At approximately 9:30 am, two hours after he hit the rack after working a twelve hour graveyard shift at an Arizona mine, his wife woke him by yelling that there were men with guns outside (she had seen a man outside the window pointing a gun at her). He told her to take their four year old son and hide in a closet, grabbed his AR-15, and stepped out into the hallway of his home just as his front door was battered in.

He died with his safety still on. He didn’t fire a shot. The Pima County, Arizona (Sheriff Dupnik’s department), SWAT Team fired 71 rounds at him, hitting him with approximately 60 rounds. He had no criminal record. The only justification given by the Sheriff’s spokesman for using SWAT to serve the warrant was that it was a search warrant in a narcotics conspiracy investigation (with three other homes searched in the same neighborhood), and that this is their policy when the home-owner may be armed. ...<snip>...

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 12:59:09 pm »

Thank You Basil.

Exactly what I wanted to post last night.

To All who read these words,

IF You are anywhere near Tucson ... Come to the Rally and March.

We have received permission from the family to have a vigil style service at the family home.

This is to honor a fallen Marine and to Protest the policy of using combat tactics [SWAT Teams] to serve warrants.
Be Respectful of the family and each other.
There will be media and more than likely infiltrators from the snoop goons. [spooks]

The Blue Wall Must be induced to "clean its own house" and to get rid of the petty tyrants among their number.

Come to Tucson. Speak Out.
This "Policy" of SWAT First ask questions later must not stand.

Stay Safe,

gooch

edit = to remove an inflammatory emotional outburst that was not necessary or productive
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:53:29 pm by gooch »
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

mutti

• Mutti
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 08:00:46 am »

This is not from OKrs, but these are Oath Takers having a discussion. Links to articles, recordings, etc.

BLACKFIVE
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”  Jefferson

"The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract." Heinlein

mutti

• Mutti
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 11:58:41 am »

“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”  Jefferson

"The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract." Heinlein

MommaHen

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 01:14:00 pm »

I'm social networking this as much as possible.

Wish I could be there to show our support.
Thank you for putting the memorial walk together Oath-Keepers.

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 06:24:11 am »

I hope you get a big crowd- it may serve some notice in the professional community and maybe give the Sheriff a SPE to make a change?
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

mutti

• Mutti
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 08:53:16 am »

Blurb from Tucson: http://www.fox11az.com/news/local/Memorial-Day-march-against-SWAT-action-122875494.html

Memorial Day march against SWAT action

Members of Oath Keepers are planing to meet with the governor and other leaders of the state to try and help prevent what they call overuse of SWAT.

"Tomorrow we will present the governor, attorney general and the legislature with our petition which we have written we read a little today were hoping it will change here in Arizona and and it will change across the county," said Rhodes.

Tuesday afternoon there will be a hearing in Pima County Superior Court about whether the search warrants by PCSD will be unsealed.

Group protests SWAT death of Tucson Marine : http://www.azfamily.com/news/Group-protests-SWAT-death-of-Tucson-Marine-122846839.html

The original search warrants, along with other documents relating to the investigation, remain sealed.

mutti

(There is a commenter quote that the documents were sealed 4 days after the raid, does anyone have any knowledge of that? )

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 02:24:09 pm »

Not trying to be critical. It's just that the level of training isn't exactly the point in this context. The attack itself was wrong as Rhodes said in the first part of the statement.  The level of training issue is relevant to describe the clownish ineptitude and criminal negligence of the JBT's. after the fact,  but not as a reason to never attack in the first place. People might think,  well, it might be necessary to attack a veteran Marine.  Should they back off because both are "highly trained". 

They should get him while he is outside his home. 

But that's no fun, and they don't get to use their toys that way.  You know what they were doing while they kept the EMTs out?  They sent in their ROBOT to see if there was anyone else inside!  He bled out while they ensured "officer safety" by playing with their expensive toys.

You have to USE those toys, you know, so you can justify asking for more funding to get MORE toys etc.  You have to make reports for the politicians that you deployed SWAT x times, and "saved lives" by using your neato robot y times, etc.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 10:07:49 pm »

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/06/02/walking-a-mile-in-freedom%E2%80%99s-shoes-oath-keepers-muster-tucson-memorial-day-may-30-2011/

Walking A Mile In Freedom’s Shoes: Oath Keepers Muster * Tucson * Memorial Day, May 30, 2011

Walking A Mile In Freedom’s Shoes:

Oath Keepers Muster * Tucson * Memorial Day, May 30, 2011

“Those of us who were there on Memorial Day walked away knowing that it was the right thing to do -- and let the chips fall where they may.” -- Stewart Rhodes
-

Note to Viewer: Be advised that this is a very emotionally difficult video to watch as it is a memorial service for a fallen Marine with his widow and other family and to remember our war dead. This should not be viewed lightly, but it goes to the heart of what it means to be an American and how high the stakes are for all of us in the struggle for our liberty.

The pace of the march, the length of the flag-carrying procession, the somberness in the rhythm of the march, the dignity of singular-minded people coming together in purpose and walking upon the earth in procession,  is as primordial and potent as it gets.  The moment of the march shall live forever.

Here it is.  It is powerful, and it will pull at your heart. It combines beauty, tenderness, mourning, brotherhood, and the sure promise that Jose Guerena’s death is in itself a birth which shall mark forever the pivot point at which the American people began to turn this nation around and march away from tyranny and back into the promise of Freedom.  The genius in this moment, now preserved on film, reaches to the depths of human despair and elevates us one and all to the heights of mankind’s renewed hope. Moist eyes and even tears are alright. ...<snip>...

mutti

• Mutti
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 08:52:11 am »

Thank you.

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 12:32:09 pm »

http://www.infowars.com/why-oath-keepers-is-dangerous/

Why Oath Keepers Is Dangerous

The Excavator
June 4, 2011

Whenever any government in any country is taken over by lawless and power mad traitors they naturally demonize the people and the defenders of individuals freedoms as “terrorists,” and “extremists” to divide and rule the nation. This is the case in America today, where armed agents of the state have been brainwashed to be on the lookout for “domestic terrorists” and “right wing extremists” in the guise of groups like the Oath Keepers.

The Oath Keepers is a non-partisan, apolitical group of current soldiers, veterans, fire fighters, and police officers who have pledged to honor their oath to defend the Constitution of the United States and disobey officials orders that are clearly in violation of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Oath Keepers is considered dangerous and treated like terrorists by the tyrants who have hijacked the U.S. government because they have promised to protect the rights of American people and keep their oaths to the Constitution. Oath keeping is frowned upon by the mainstream media and the political establishment because in the twisted world of these traitors and rats to do good is evil and to do evil is good. ...<snip>...
Pages: [1]   Go Up