The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you don't know what you're talking about, STFU  (Read 12553 times)

ARC308

Re: If you don't know what you're talking about, STFU
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 07:36:48 am »

Field phone emissions are very weak and even weaker if the line is buried underground (good luck with those ear buds and alligator clips in my field of fire) . The strongest of the emissions only comes from a crappy splice point. To listen in on a well deployed field phone is difficult and you would have to be in line of sight to pick up any kind of signal at either end.

Field phones with buried lines are secure communication.

Before you start bashing my info: I was in the military and used field phones extensively and I have been there during emissions testing.

One thing I would like to point out. During a SHTF what would it really matter with encrypted storage devices and ultra secure coms? What are you planning to hide?

Myself for one, will be working hard on surviving a collapse and regaining a Constitutional Republic and the least of my worries would be encrypted data/programs and secure com.

You have to be a survivor first before thriving.

F42

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 03:57:36 pm »

JWR has been all about the money since he first published his book.

He isn't your friend.
People who think they know everything, are particularly annoying to those of us that do.

ARC308

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 06:42:41 pm »

JWR has been all about the money since he first published his book.

He isn't your friend.

I never said that he was looking out for my interest or anyone else. I am just stating what I know from experience. Field phones can be secure if a person uses common sense.   
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up