The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Claire mentioned recent article  (Read 1822 times)

Alchemist

Claire mentioned recent article
« on: December 20, 2004, 09:56:00 am »

q
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:33:52 pm by Alchemist »

Desertrat

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 10:29:44 am »

Yeah, read that just a while ago.

In a thread over at another website, a LEO commented on what info was available to him via computer/radio when he'd run any other state's driver's license in a traffic stop.  It's a bit amazing as to what's already available about a person's life history.

The change with this new federal thing is a matter of degree, not kind.

'Rat

UnstructuredAgain

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 01:00:26 pm »

Portable fingerprint scanners to a town near you will be just as common as that laptop license/mugshot check, connected directly to the main database.  Indeed step by step, until what?  What did Elias say one day not too long ago, 2 million people marching to DC.  I guess we'll have to do it Ukraine style soon.   Crazy.

merlin419

• 57th Overlanders Brigade
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 01:13:41 pm »

I might be wrong but I don't think 2 million people marching on DC would solve anything for us. You would set yourselves up for a Terrorist attack. I can see headlines "100,000 dead from nerve gas attack" authorities suspect Al Quida connections. Wouldn't it be better for the 2 million to storm each state capitol at the same time? Far too many news stations for them to blackout.  
"Shepard Booke use to tell me," If you can't do something smart then do something right" "Jayne Cobb.

RFC member.

"I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the woods with too many guns."  Bob Lee Swagger

Q-tip

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2004, 12:17:28 am »

might be best for a few tens of millions of us to save our script to pay taxes with, and quit feeding our productivity to the system.  Heck, this is what we all had in mind to begin with...
Pages: [1]   Go Up