The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oath Keepers To Muster Quartzsite, Arizona, August 27, 2011  (Read 2969 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
Oath Keepers To Muster Quartzsite, Arizona, August 27, 2011
« on: August 05, 2011, 05:03:56 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oath Keepers To Muster Quartzsite, Arizona, August 27, 2011

Please Note: This article will be updated frequently as our plans are solidified. Please check back here often for the most current updates. Link for this article: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/08/03/oath-keepers-to-muster-quartzsite-arizona-august-27-2011/ 

OATH KEEPERS TO MUSTER _ QUARTZSITE LIBERTY FESTIVAL!

August 27, 2011, Quartzsite, Arizona

Press Release: 

Oath Keepers will muster, along with the Sons of Liberty Riders, the Sons of Liberty, the Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots, the Campaign For Liberty, and numerous other patriot/Constitutionalist groups, in support of the Quartzsite Ten - the ten officers of the Quartzsite, Arizona, Police Department who have blown the whistle and leveled allegations of corruption against the Chief of Police of Quartzsite in written documents.  See http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/07/12/quartzsite-police-officers-association-letter-regarding-police-chief-jeff-gilbert/. The Quartzsite Liberty Festival will also support the concerned citizenry of Quartzsite, local activists such as grass-roots journalist Jennifer 'Jade' Jones, and the town Mayor, the Honorable Ed Foster (a Marine veteran), who have stood up for the free speech rights of the citizens. This non-partisan Festival will include a banner and flag march, and we are expecting thousands of marchers. The "Quartzsite Liberty Festival" is slated for August 27, 2011, in Quartzsite, Arizona. The early morning starting time will be announced.

Contacts:

Arizona Oath Keepers - Contact Mike Frye: mrteapartyfrye@gmail.com  phone - 623-521-3612

Oath Keepers Board of Directors  - Contact Elias Alias eliasalias@gmail.com  phone - 406-285-6597

Sons of Liberty Riders - Wendy Schops -  webpage:

http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/events/not-on-our-watch-quartzsite-az?rsvpConfirm=1

Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots - Michael Bailey - webpage:

http://phoenixteaparty.ning.com/events/rally-in-support-of-quartzsite

Vito's RV Park & Rice Ranch RV Park - Tent camping (full service facility) $7/night (928) 916-0556

Quartzsite Chamber of Commerce - http://www.quartzsitebusinesschamber.com/

Background info:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/07/12/quartzsite-police-officers-association-letter-regarding-police-chief-jeff-gilbert/

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/07/28/quartzsite/

Oath Keepers considers the Quartzsite saga to be a vital pivot point on which small-town America shall awaken to the encroachment of corruption and violation of rights from Federal levels downward into our local communities and our daily lives across the nation. This muster and march shall send forth a clarion call to the American people to restore the Republic from the bottom up, starting with their local communities.  The muster will support and protect the whistleblowers in seats or positions of government power, and will applaud the courage and integrity of the Quartzsite Ten in standing up to unjust use of power by no longer being willing to follow un-Constitutional, and therefore unlawful, orders. Oath Keepers across America, our supporters, cooperating groups, friends, concerned citizens, are invited and requested to march with us in Quartzsite.

-end press release-

Click here to donate and support this effort 

Calling all freedom troops! Oath Keepers Muster! Quartzsite Liberty Festival!

Quartzsite Ten Stand On Their Oath Against Alleged Corruption

On Sunday, July 31, 2011, the Board of Directors of Oath Keepers unanimously voted to call on the Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Montana chapters of Oath Keepers to conduct an official Oath Keepers Muster at Quartzsite, Arizona.  This muster will be held in conjunction with several other patriotic civic organizations, Sons of Liberty Riders, the Sons of Liberty, the Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots, the Campaign For Liberty,

The Muster will be held on August 27, 2011.

The purpose of this Muster is to support the courageous stand against alleged corruption within that town's Police Department by ten police officers of the Quartzsite, Arizona Police Department. The ten officers are currently under "administrative leave," and at least two of them have been fired from their employment in Quartzsite Police Department. The State's Attorney General has issued a statement indicating an ongoing State-level investigation, and the County Attorney has issued a statement confirming some of the allegations brought by the whistleblowing officers. Public outcry is at a roar.  It is essential that we support oath keeping officers just as stridently as we call out oath breakers, and here we have ten stellar examples of police officers doing the right thing.  They need our full support, so if you can make this muster, please answer the call.  We have Oath Keepers from as far away as Texas who will be traveling to Quartzsite to join us there to take a stand in support of these officers.

The Muster is also aimed at supporting local patriot/activist Jennifer 'Jade' Jones and Quartzsite Mayor Ed Foster, who is a Marine veteran who has kept his oath by standing up for the free speech and political participation rights of the citizens of his town. Oath Keepers intends to spotlight the need for local involvement in local government, transparency in government on all levels, and to encourage unity through community action as small-town America strives for public office accountability in local affairs. America is watching, thanks to the efforts of Jennifer 'Jade' Jones, the Quartzsite Ten, and Mayor Ed Foster.

This Muster is to support the Quartzsite Ten and to show public approval of their willingness to speak out at risk of their jobs to seek an independent investigation and the proper and lawful execution of and administration of the law in Quartzsite.

There will be speakers and presentations,  and music after the rally.

The Muster will include an Oath Keepers led march similar to our march at the Tucson Muster this past Memorial Day (May 30, 2011).  We want large, tall marching flags and banners please. Oath Keepers are encouraged to wear their Oath Keepers gear. To buy your black-and-gold Muster shirts, hats and other Oath Keepers gear, please check with our online store:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/store/

See video of our Tucson Muster and march:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKrSQY_w34M&feature=player_embedded

Be advised: Southwestern Arizona experiences 100-degree-plus temperatures, so come prepared to handle high heat during our march. We are told that ten or more Phoenix Fire Department EMTs will be volunteering to assist heat victims during the march. We are seeking volunteers who can assist with supplying water along the march route.

At present time we are in process of obtaining permits, establishing locations for the Muster, camping facilities, lodging facilities, etc.  We will be announcing details as they come in and are verified.

Mike Frye of Arizona Oath Keepers and I, (Elias Alias), of Montana Oath Keepers (and national Board member) will be coordinating this Muster. We are now accepting multiple other organizations into our planning. Group and organization leaders are invited to coordinate with us for inclusion in the Muster.

Contacts:

Arizona Oath Keepers - Contact Mike Frye: mrteapartyfrye@gmail.com phone - 623-521-3612

Montana Oath Keepers and National Board of Directors - Contact Elias Alias eliasalias@gmail.com phone - 406-285-6597   

Sons of Liberty Riders participated in the Tucson Memorial for Jose Guerena. Read about it here.

(middle left)Tony Martinez, Sons of Liberty Riders - Founder -(middle right)Wendy Schops, Sons of Liberty Riders, Arizona Chapter President   

NOTE FROM STEWART:

According to two eye witnesses, Quartzite Chief of Police Jeff Gilbert referred to the Oath Keepers, the Greater Phoenix Tea Party, and the Sons of Liberty Riders as "terrorists" during a public "coffee with the Chief" meeting on August 3, 2011. Reportedly, Chief Gilbert made the reference while discussing the upcoming August 27, 2011 rally that will be carried out by Oath Keepers, the Greater Phoenix Tea Party, and the Sons of Liberty Riders, telling the audience ""I take these terrorist threats very seriously and I have reported them to the FBI and anyone else who will listen."

This was first reported by the Greater Phoenix Tea Party at http://phoenixteaparty.ning.com/profiles/blogs/greater-phoenix-tea-party-have

A public information request has been filed to secure the video and audio of the meeting.   We will then know exactly what he said. However, given his past behavior, I find the witnesses highly credible.

Here is my response to the Chief:

If Chief Gilbert wants to label us "terrorists" simply for keeping our oaths to defend the Constitution, by using our natural right of free speech in support of good police officers who refused unlawful orders, and if he is going to label us "terrorists" for simply exercising our First Amendment protected right to peaceably assemble and petition government for a redress of grievances, - all rights that GOOD MEN fought and died to preserve -  well then, all I have to say is "we're your huckleberries" Chief.  See you in Quartzsite folks!  Our forefathers are watching.

Stewart Rhodes

Founder of Oath Keepers 

Please visit Oath Keepers to comment on this event and article: Click Here

Click here to donate and support this effort 

Support Operation Sleeping Giant, Join Oath Keepers and get involved.

Operation Sleeping Giant

Join Oath Keepers

Oath Keepers is growing FAST, but like General Patton, we are outpacing our own supply lines. Your donations are "fuel" for our advance! If you would like to support the Oath Keepers vital mission to teach the current serving about their oath and about the Constitution so they will stand firm and do what is right, and our second mission to remind veterans of their oath and obligations.:

Please click the PayPal image below to donate.   

If you would like to mail your donation:

Make checks payable to: OathKeepers

Mail to:
Oath Keepers
5130 S. Fort Apache suite 215
Las Vegas, NV 89148 

This email was sent from an unmonitored email address. If you wish to contact us, please use the contact form on the contact page of our website.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/contact/

Forward email

This email was sent to ericmongar@gmail.com by noreply@oathkeepers.org |   
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Oath Keepers | 1350 E. Flamingo Rd. #3301 | Las Vegas | NV | 89119

--
Eric Mongar

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Re: Oath Keepers To Muster Quartzsite, Arizona, August 27, 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 10:18:00 pm »

Thanks Basil.

I just wanted to repost this notice so it doesn't get overlooked.

From the Article above:

Please Note: This article will be updated frequently as our plans are solidified. Please check back here often for the most current updates. Link for this article: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/08/03/oath-keepers-to-muster-quartzsite-arizona-august-27-2011/ 

Boy I do wish I had the money to get there.
[Roughly $650 .... Sigh ]

I refuse to use any form of public conveyance that the TSA or any other .gov agency will insult my rights.
So .... I drive everywhere I go.
[I do enjoy it most times.]
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 08:51:59 am »

Give em hell guys!
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 02:16:37 pm »

Now I really want to get to go to Quartzsite.

The latest update over on the OK website. HERE

This poverty stuff bites the hind teat.

{fume .... fume} steam rises ....
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 07:26:51 am »

This poverty stuff bites the hind teat.

Indeed. I'm just wondering why this Jordan Page is the only one who can't pay his own expenses. He doesn't look poor.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up