The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you watching?......  (Read 53688 times)

Byte Me

Re: What are you watching?......
« Reply #360 on: April 08, 2019, 03:43:15 pm »

Watched a show on Netflix a week or so ago called The OA.  Pretty interesting sci-fi ish take on the afterlife and inter-dimensional travel.  I am not sure if another season is forthcoming but 2 avail on Netflix were worth watching.  Interesting concept co-written by the lead actress.
They'll vote themselves free at about the same time they spend themselves rich. - MamaLiberty

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #361 on: April 08, 2019, 10:18:39 pm »

Watched a show on Netflix a week or so ago called The OA.  Pretty interesting sci-fi ish take on the afterlife and inter-dimensional travel.  I am not sure if another season is forthcoming but 2 avail on Netflix were worth watching.  Interesting concept co-written by the lead actress.

I enjoyed part 1, but haven't watched the new part 2 yet.

I've been watching "Californication."  The name is so trite, I was never interested.  I was browsing and saw that it was about a writer, and gave it a chance.  It's a good story.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

mi6a2lm

• http://emtaz.com
« Reply #362 on: April 12, 2019, 10:21:14 pm »

classic film noir on youtube good quality:

Kansas City Confidential (1952)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI3lIskQ7WY&t=1601s  [1:39:33]

“This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end - which you can never afford to lose - with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.” - ADM James Stockdale
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up