The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We fabricated drug charges against innocents to meet arrest quotas, detective te  (Read 1434 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://

We fabricated drug charges against innocents to meet arrest quotas, detective testifies

http://www.infowars.com/we-fabricated-drug-charges-against-innocents-to-meet-arrest-quotas-detective-testifies/

NY Daily News
October 14, 2011

A former NYPD narcotics detective snared in a corruption scandal testified it was common practice to fabricate drug charges against innocent people to meet arrest quotas.

The bombshell testimony from Stephen Anderson is the first public account of the twisted culture behind the false arrests in the Brooklyn South and Queens narc squads, which led to the arrests of eight cops and a massive shakeup.

Anderson, testifying under a cooperation agreement with prosecutors, was busted for planting cocaine, a practice known as “flaking,” on four men in a Queens bar in 2008 to help out fellow cop Henry Tavarez, whose buy-and-bust activity had been low.  ...<snip>...

gaurdduck

*NOT SURPRISED*

InLiberty

They call it a shakeup - all that really means  some idiots got replaced with more useful idiots...nothing will actually change....it's the quota b.s. that has to stop.  It won't.
Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces. ~ Étienne de La Boétie

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome

"It's almost like you have no emotion with it, that they attach the bodies to it, they're going to be out of jail tomorrow anyway; nothing is going to happen to them anyway."

Perhaps people should start kidnapping random NYPD officers, holding them over night, then releasing them the next day.  It's not like they are being harmed or anything.  "Nothing is going to happen to them anyway."
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard
Pages: [1]   Go Up