The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holder's Role In Oklahoma City Bombing_Breaking News  (Read 6154 times)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Holder's Role In Oklahoma City Bombing_Breaking News
« on: December 18, 2011, 03:25:58 am »

As if Eric Holder hasn't enough egg on his plate, a new bombshell has just been uncorked - damn if Holder wasn't involved in furnishing Tim McVeigh with explosives prior to the OK City bombing.

Add this to Operation Fast And Furious and its sub-set, Operation Gun Runner - about which Holder has already been caught lying.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=1885

teaser:

Eric Holder, current attorney general of the United States, managed an FBI operation that provided explosives to Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols just prior to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, according to official documents released during the ongoing investigation into government foreknowledge of the supposed terrorist attack.

According to the documentation provided in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought against the Department of Justice by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the Oklahoma City bombing had aspects of being an FBI sting operation that went out of control. Holder had authorized the FBI to provide explosives to Nichols and McVeigh, then lost track of both the explosives and their targets. McVeigh went on to detonate some of the explosives outside the federal building, an act that was designed to help anti-terrorism legislation pass Congress. But an additional case of explosives was unaccounted for.

Looks to me like Holder's star is falling.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Holder's Role In Oklahoma City Bombing_Breaking News
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 05:14:09 am »

Looks to me like Holder's star is falling.

Just as long as it falls in a toilet somewhere, instead of back to earth with a golden parachute.  :rolleyes:
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 10:19:11 am »

Looks to me like he lost the drinking game at the last Bilderberg meeting.  So sorry, Eric old boy, but you have to be our next sacrifice to keep up appearances.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 12:06:25 pm »

By "sacrifice" you mean "wealthy beyond ability to spend retirement" right?
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 05:02:58 pm »

I have learned that AFP has pulled this story. No explanations yet. More laters.

Salute!
Elias

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 02:05:54 pm »

I have learned that AFP has pulled this story. No explanations yet. More laters.

Salute!
Elias

They received a "National Security Letter," maybe?  Maybe a visit from Mr. Creedy and his Black Bags?
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 02:16:55 pm »

I wrote AFP about this story but have not heard back from them.

My first guess is that their source flaked out on them. Happens sometimes.

However, NS Letters are always a definite possibility - or - the threat of an IRS audit.... or something. We'll prolly never know.

However, Holder is still in deep doo-doo. My latest over at Oath Keepers: [and remember; this one won't go away. ;) ]

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/12/19/new-york-times-u-s-agents-launder-mexican-profits-of-drug-cartels/

A friend did send me a screen-shot of the AFP article which was captured while the story was still online, and I've saved the text to file also. Not sure why, since we can't use it, but just in case something comes out later I guess.

Salute!
Elias

eld och isen

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 02:31:22 pm »

more of the article

According to the documentation provided in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought against the Department of Justice by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the Oklahoma City bombing had aspects of being an FBI sting operation that went out of control. Holder had authorized the FBI to provide explosives to Nichols and McVeigh, then lost track of both the explosives and their targets. McVeigh went on to detonate some of the explosives outside the federal building, an act that was designed to help anti-terrorism legislation pass Congress. But an additional case of explosives was unaccounted for.

After the bombing, when the FBI learned the location of the explosives, Holder reportedly sent emails to FBI agents ordering them to recover the explosives before they could be found by some other branch of the government. FBI agents failed to spot the additional, unexploded explosives during an initial search of Nichols’s home and offered to spare him the death penalty if he would help them recover them.

The case of explosives was, however, recovered by another law enforcement agency and was later determined to have the incriminating  fingerprints of two FBI agents, as well as fingerprints of McVeigh and Nichols.

Shortly after the bombing, Kenneth Trentadue, a government informant, was murdered in his prison cell. His family has been pursuing legal action against the federal government ever since.

In 2001, in a bid to avoid a full release of documents, the Federal Bureau of Prisons paid a settlement of $1.1 million to several members of Trentadue’s family, but his brother refused to drop the investigation and filed a FOIA lawsuit for the missing documents. That suit has been ongoing in the Salt Lake City federal courthouse.

eld och isen

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 02:39:11 pm »

here is some more info.
seems the documentation disappeared or was disinfo to start with
explanation from author and complete article at link

http://www.westernjournalism.com/holder-was-responsible-for-168-deaths-in-the-1995-oklahoma-city-bombingand-more/

antidbag100

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 04:17:25 pm »

I just watched A Noble Lie about the OKC bombing.  Best work of its kind.  This beats years of internet research.

http://anoblelie.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up