The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great! Bureaucracy CAN be beaten (UK)  (Read 2719 times)

mouse

Great! Bureaucracy CAN be beaten (UK)
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:09:07 am »

Why did he have to go and "register" on the electoral roll?

But:  "‘He’s a nice member of the community — but individuals should not benefit from their own wrong-doing.’  People are amazing, they are envious of someone doing something that they can't so it must be "wrongdoing".  This "snitch-culture" attitude is probably responsible for a lot more than we think.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116111/House-woods-The-extraordinary-story-family-built-house-Surrey-beauty-spot-kept-quiet-FOUR-YEARS.html#ixzz1pN8Bdht8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116111/House-woods-The-extraordinary-story-family-built-house-Surrey-beauty-spot-kept-quiet-FOUR-YEARS.html

Standing in front of his timber-frame bungalow, his four-year-old dog Haze sitting by his side, Daniel Brown looks every inch the proud home owner.
From here he is able to gaze over the hills and fields of Surrey’s Mole Valley towards Bury Hill Lake, which sparkles invitingly in the spring sunshine.
‘You never get used to this glorious view,’ he says. With their four pet chickens, stable and vegetable patch, the Brown family — Daniel, his wife Jessica and their three children, Sam, 16, Toby, 14, and Naomi, 12 — have found their dream home.

snip

Modified to fix typo
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:23:57 am by mouse »

Wild Bill

• If I die, then I die free.
Re: Great! Bureaucracy CAN be beaten (UK)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 06:54:48 pm »

Read the whole article.

Absolutely outstanding!!!!

Way to beat the JBT's at their own game!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I wish them godspeed and good luck.
On this lonely road, trying to make it home. Doing it by my lonesome. Pissed off- who wants some?
I'm fighting for my soul, God get at your boy.
You try to Bogart- fall back, I go hard.
On this lonely road, trying to make it home. Doing it by my lonesome. Pissed off- who wants some?
I see them long hard times to come.

-Theme from Justified
Pages: [1]   Go Up