The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The "M" word on Independence Day by Elias Alias  (Read 1971 times)

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
The "M" word on Independence Day by Elias Alias
« on: July 04, 2012, 11:41:51 pm »

From our beloved Elias:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/07/04/molon-labe-the-m-word-on-independence-day/

<snip> My suggestion is that we reclaim the “M” word, which we find in the Constitution, and recall how the Militia can now provide each and every American the lawful way to reclaim our local and State governments – by becoming a part of our County Militias. When one goes to one’s County Commission and places one’s name on the County Commission’s roster as a County Militiaman, one becomes a part of the County government.

What? You say your County does not have an office for the Militia? Well then, let’s spread the word about this wonderful movie being produced right now, help gather support for this important work, and teach our friends and neighbors about the importance of establishing an office for the County Militia in everyone’s County Commission!

Actually, as Guardians of the Republic, Oath Keepers insists that re-establishing the County Militia in each County nationwide is a joyful part of our Operation Sleeping Giant. This work is especially natural to all Veterans as well as to current serving military and peace officers. It is traditional Americanism at its finest, and this plan will return the power of the people back into the hands of the people, just as our Founding Documents decree.</snip>
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
Re: The "M" word on Independence Day by Elias Alias
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 11:59:03 pm »

Good stuff.

I dodge the M word by forming a very large posse.  They haven't demonized that one YET.  I'm not saying mine is a better approach, it's just how I choose to organize and what battles I'm prepared to fight at this time.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

knobster

• Come and take!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 06:35:21 am »

That's a good point slideman.  How did 'militia' ever get demonized?
You will not rise to the occasion; you will default to your level of training.
In God we trust, everyone else bring data.

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 12:05:17 pm »

The best defense against tyranny is a well-armed populace. 

Because the tyrants own the money, they then were able to buy the corporations, the politicians, the public schools and the media.  At that point, all of the above developed a solid slant against a well-armed populace. Organized resistance is just as dangerous to them as armed resistance.  They scoured the USA until they found a non-mainstream militia and made an example of them.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 03:18:39 pm »

http://www.dailypaul.com/244498/dick-act-of-1902-cant-be-repealed-gun-control-forbidden

The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army.

The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The President of the United States has zero authority without violating the Constitution to call the National Guard to serve outside of their State borders. </snip>
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 03:49:34 pm »

The President of the United States has zero authority without violating the Constitution

The "president" has had zero problems violating that constitution for a very long time now. Neither has the congress or supreme court. What would make this any different?

They are going to do exactly what they want to do as long as people LET them. It is people who must stop this, not reliance on some piece of paper. sigh
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up